• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

School Girl Skirt Cruelty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neutron

I saw a pic today that I'm certain there are two school girl skirts sueing for cruel and unusual punishment!

Tron

A Pic

A picture of two women who should NEVER have been wearing school girl skirts tickling each other.

I do not care what someone looks like, I like bigger girls, but these two should never have been wearing school girl skirts!

Tron

A general rule of thumb (which nobody seems to follow) is that you should not wear a skirt that is wider than it is long.

I'm a curvy lady, not a big beautiful lady, but curvy, and I have a ghetto booty, of which I am quite proud! 😛 But I know what flatters my shape...and what DEFINITELY does not...but you don't know--maybe they thought they looked good...who am I to judge? I figure, if they think they are workin it, awesome...if I don't like it, I've got 360 degrees elsewhere to look...🙂

My First Lee

Was a curvy lady. And it was her nice plump booty that ended up starting the whole experience.

Tron

I Don't Mind Curves..

But two women who have no business wearing a school girl skirt should not be taking pictures of themselves tickling each other in said skirts!

Tron

I havent seen the pic you're talking about but really anyone past 19 shouldn't be wearing a school skirt anyway. Not that their bodies are shot by that old age (lol) but it looks rediculous to dress up like a kid if you're not. I hate it when I see 45 year old haggard women doing the sexy lolita school girl thing. 😛

nessonite said:
I havent seen the pic you're talking about but really anyone past 19 shouldn't be wearing a school skirt anyway. Not that their bodies are shot by that old age (lol) but it looks rediculous to dress up like a kid if you're not. I hate it when I see 45 year old haggard women doing the sexy lolita school girl thing. 😛

Well, when you are role playing at a gathering I think it is perfectly fine.

The women in question do not have "thunder thighs" in my opinion. I have met them. They are adorable.

Another case of Mr. Neutron being an asshole. So now that he cant do it on the TMF, he has chosen to be a dick here, and our members and mods let him get away with trashing others (even adding to the insults)without even investigating the facts.

Wonderful. We appear to be going downhill fast.

~D

If you see him (or anyone) trolling or insulting anyone then please report it. Like I said, I have no clue what picture he's talking about but if it's meant to insult someone in particular please let us know. We're not going downhill...but if no one reports something we can't know it needs to be deleted unless we happen to read that post ourselves and we can't read EVERYTHING.

outspacer1 said:
Does someone want to actually post the damn picture?

What a good idea! Then we would all know what they are talking about.

The picture in question is posted on the TMF. Neutron was there under another name and insulted them there as well.

If his type of posting is what we want here so be it. He is indeed insulting in general and I see no need to report specifics to have his butt kicked out.

Fortunately for him the mods here don't moderate offensive posts so he is free and clear to post just about anything he wants.

Yes Ness. This forum has gone downhill quite a bit the past few months. You just don't want to see the truth. No you can't read everything, but when you do read something and respond in kind it gives idiots like Mike here free reign to do what they please and they take full advantage.

~D

Last edited:
Well to someone who doesnt go to the TMF it's not apparent in the least when someone from there is insulting someone else from there on the sly.
We moderate differently than they do over there. We allow things that they wouldnt and Im sure in othere areas they allow things we wouldn't. It's a different environment and it would be pretty hared to compare the two.
This forum has gone through a lot of changes and the moderation adapts to it. If you can help us see whwn things go wrong then please do so by letting us know and reporting posts that you feel should be looked at. it's a much bigger help than just insulting the way we do things.

The fact that he is putting women down because he thinks they shouldn't wear something is what was insulting. It makes no difference where he saw the pic. It could have been in a magazine. What gives him the right to dis people because they don't fit his "mold" of what they should and shouldnt do. Is THIS what you are defending???

The fact that others followed suit putting people down because of their age and what they wear or don't was equally insulting. Again this behavior should not be defended by a mod of the forum.

It doesn't feel good to be insulted as you pointed out so well with your response to my criticism of the moderation here.

Too many insulting posts/threads are started here with no interference from the mods. In fact the mods post within the threads and skim right by the insults even though this is addressed within the rules here.

Unless someone complains privately, these posts go unchecked even when the mods are aware of them.

~D

Yes it is against the rules to post insults directed at someone else. It's not againhst the rules to state your distaste for something (there are people who post their distatse every time anything m/m is posted). When that opinion crosses the line between an opinion and an insult that will end up offending a good deal of people then judgment needs to be used (and the decision arrived at will differ from person to person).
In addition to that it may take us a while to get a feel for someone new (or in his case someone who just hasn't posted much) and be able to pick up on the intent of some statements. We can't instantly recognize all problem users that may join here.
We're not infallible. If we make a mistake and let something go that we should have taken a second look at it really does help for people to bring it to our attention. Like I said before, I don't go to the TMF. But I have heard that our modship is a little more relaxed and we tend to err on the side of "free speech" (for serious lack of a better term) rather than deleting anything that may offend someone down the line. It may not be what's "right" to you but to many others it is. We're not trying to emulate the TMF and we're not trying to compete with it. We're two totally seperate entities and it makes the most sense to hang out where you feel things are run the way you like it best.
We're always growing and changing always having to adapt to facilitate that growth. So when you see something we need to take a second look at...just tell us. Thanks.

Had I wanted to hang at the TMF, I wouldn't have been so passionate in my posts here. I do not post there. Never have. I like it here. I just dont want to inherit all of their trolls who have been banned for good reason.

Neutron is a troublemaker whose sole intent is to insult those who dont agree with him and to strike back at those who banned him.

Consider this my bringing it to your attention.

I like it here. I dont want trolls ruining it for the rest of us.

~D

that's showing lack of faith in our trusty leaders and their ability to recognize problematic persons :[ shame on you disgraceful man, commit seppuku you

LOl. I really like you (and all of your zany posts).

My lack of faith (if it is a lack of faith) comes from what I see and moreso what I do NOT see being done.

However, I do accept your reprimand.

~D

Thanks for the info then (though this thanks can actually be placed just after your first warning). Now that we understand eachother I can close this thread. It certainly doesn't seem to be serving much purpose. 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back