• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

SD Gundam - Chibi Characters - F/F, F/M.

Kalamos

Level of Lemon Feather
* For Otakus Only *

Found them by sheer chance. 😀
From SD Gundam's Counterattack, *two* tk scenes.

First is F on F, sole.
Second is F on M, upperbody.

Caveat:

The characters are portrayed in Chibi form; while they could look *small*, they are presented as adult individuals in the series.

Clips Description:

Original Lang: Japanese + English Subs.
Tickling duration: 3", apiece.
Final size: 370k, apiece.
File format: wmv.
Codec: Windows Media Player 9.

Attachments

* For Technically Savvy Otakus Only *

I am adding the same scenes, in larger versions.
The contents are exactly the same, just encoded in DivX format.

Should they fail to decode, please download the WMV encoded clips above.

Caveat:

The characters are portrayed in Chibi form; while they could look *small*, they are presented as adult individuals in the series.

Clips Description:

Original Lang: Japanese + English Subs.
Tickling duration: 3", 3".
Final size: 1200k, 1300k.
File format: avi.
Codec: DviX 5.1.

Enjoy.

Attachments

Last edited:
Those are too good (Especially since I recognize the characters in the clips). I may have to look this little series up. Good find, K-man! :happy:

Last edited by a moderator:
What, building Gundam Model Kits? I've been lazy with that lately. I have a Dendrobium (The freakishly huge version) sitting behind my chair just waiting to be built, and now my urge to buy has been sparked after watching Zeta Gundam.

Or one of the others, there were so many after all. XD

Just that. 🙂

So... the GP03 Dendrobium... no less! That thing must be enormous. Even at 1:144 scale. 🙂

Just built a couple of fed mass-productives; I love the grunts. 😉
Been fooling around with stuff - bought Kotobukiya parts and planning to try something someday. 🙂

Now I know, you'll have to send me pics of your kits! 😉

EDIT:

Remember I bought the older Zeta Gundam kit, a while ago.
It was the older transformable kit... really poor plastic quality and so so joint design.

Sooner or later I'll be hacking it into something respectable. 😀

Reg's!

Last edited:
What sort of Grunt? GMs? Nemos? Or would you catagorize the standard Zaku as a grunt?

I've been looking a litle but beyond the actual mobile suits recently myself. I found a nifty kit of the old Musai that, while not snap-together, looks too good to pass up. http://www.hlj.com/product/ban925800

I still wish they would make a larger version of the Neu Ziel or Big Zam. HDS loves the Zeon mobile armours.

I see if I can get pictures to you, although it may take it bit until I locate a suitable camera.

Well, with high tensile steel armour, Zakus barely cut it even as standard issue mechas... 😀

Yet they come cheaper than even vanilla GM's.

Just built a 79G - not the experimental variety, the 79[G] found in 8th MS Team; btw it was misleadingly called a GM, but it really was much more like the RX79G, with luna-titanium plates and all.

An RGM-79G Command, as those employed on Riah, from MS-G 0080, War in the pocket.

Also bought and assembled an RX-77D; yet it proved to be less satisfying than the venerable 77-2 used to be.

Should really send you some pics of the fully articulated skirts I managed to patch together on the 77-2; it's much more posable, now. 🙂

Right now I'm dabbling with a couple of "vanilla" 79's I got a while ago; they could really use an extra sand-boarding to smooth the seams out. 🙂

Hey, think we are hijacking a thread again?
Should we call for Londo Bell? 😉

[Never mind me; recently got a couple of fansubs, and my interested sparkled once again... 😉 ]

Last edited:
Ah, the Guncannon. That takes me back a ways. I've been meaning to get a few of the kits from the original Gundam, but I know if I do Dendrobium will never be opened. XD

I've been rather lazy in assembling mine, and they all need a good extra painting to cover up the results of that laziness. *Sigh* Perhaps this summer.

I've had somewhat of a Zeon revivial in recent weeks, and have a strange urge to build an army of Zakus with a few higher-level suits.

Well, it is your thread, so I think you can hijack all you want. 😛 And now you've sparked me....gah, must buy more Gundam DVDs...perhaps it is time to dig out that old tape of Char's Counterattack...

Oh, and if you haven't already built it, the large Sazabi kit they put out is a beauty. Worth looking in to next time you feel the urge to stock up on Neo Zeon.

A Sazabi? Well... being somewhat of a fed-lover, I usually stick with feddie mechas.
I should add my first kit ever was a Zaku II, though... 😀

I've only recently started doing these 1:144 kits; found out about them by *sheer* chance - again. 😀

In Italy we got to see the original MS Gundam series back in the '80s, so it is somewhat of a cult, here.

Since they [...we] defaulted some contract, Sunrise forbid Italy from broadcasting it ever again - so we never got to see the other series [not meant for international viewers, anyway...].

That's why I have a kind of nostalgic love for those retrò kits. 🙂

Was wondering: how do you paint them up? Spray-cans? Aeropens?

So far I've only tried sandboarding - so they won't look too shiny - and then drawing panel lines with a small brush and acrylic ink.

Spray-cans and aeropens paired with my lack of control would equal a messy disaster. I usually just carefully apply some color to parts that obviously need it with a simple, small brush and then slack off on the rest (Not to mention the kits that have NO paint at all). If 1/100 scale kits didn't look halfway decent without paint I would have long ago forced myself to actually paint all parts. But alas, lazy I am.

Hmmm... i have a doubt, i downloaded the SD_Gundam_FonF.avi clip, and it play 4 secs., i understood that it would play 3 min. Got it rightly ?, only play 4 secs. or something wrong happened. Anyway thanks you for sharing Kalamos !! 😉 :happy::happy::happy::happy::happy:.

Last edited:
Yes, only 3 to 4 seconds. It's too bad cause they are really cute. I would have liked them to be longer. Anyone have any other good chibi clips?

nessonite said:
Yes, only 3 to 4 seconds. It's too bad cause they are really cute. I would have liked them to be longer. Anyone have any other good chibi clips?
Thanks you, i believed that maybe i had troubles with my player.

Mmm... he called me Shinobi.
I like it. 🙂

Oh, both clips come from the Super Deformed Gundam parodies; I failed to mention it, but first clip portrays Hamon/Hamaan/Haman from Gundam Z.
Second one includes her and infamous Zeon ace and heir, Char Aznable/Casval Zum Daikun/Quattro Vagina/Whatever the Name.

Well, looks like you liked it.
I'll keep my sensors activated. 😉

* For INSANE Otakus Only *

I've tracked down a third tk scene, in the SD Gundam series.

It really crosses the borders, since it features MS on MS tickling.
Hai, taisho, Mobile-Suit ON Mobile-Suit.

So, before posting it I'd like to know if somebody is remotely interested in it.
It features full body action - and it has a definite "silly" slant, so it could have some appeal, even if humourous.

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back