• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Searching for a Mandell (?) pic

OSUchamps

TMF Regular
I believe it was in an issue of Tales from the Asylum, probably one of the earlier ones. It's a pic of a nude angel being tickled by a sultry demoness. The realistic artwork reminded me of a Mandell pic. Either the pic or the number of the issue of TftA would be much appreciated.

Hello,

I believe the center image in this ad is what you are looking for. It was done by Zuni and appears in TFTA Issue #9.

Jim
MTJpub.com

Not quite, though that is a good one, too. No, in this image, both are female and the angel is the one being tortured.

After racking my brain all day, going through each issue of TFTA and searching my archives, I finally recalled the image in question.

It is indeed a Mandel illustration; however it never appeared in TFTA. The image was a promotional sample that appeared on the net before TT and the TMF.

Unfortunately it is one of a small handful of images that was lost years ago before I made a habit of keeping multiple backups of my archives and backing them up frequently.

Jim
MTJpub.com

Ah well, personally I like that one up there better. Demonesses are way more interesting victims. After all, they actually deserve it!

After racking my brain all day, going through each issue of TFTA and searching my archives, I finally recalled the image in question.

It is indeed a Mandel illustration; however it never appeared in TFTA. The image was a promotional sample that appeared on the net before TT and the TMF.

Unfortunately it is one of a small handful of images that was lost years ago before I made a habit of keeping multiple backups of my archives and backing them up frequently.

Jim
MTJpub.com

Ah. That's unfortunate. Perhaps someone out there saved it and it will turn up again one day.

Thanks, anyway.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back