• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Second time with Ana. (Deal is a deal part2)

tummytickles219

This is a follow up to my prior experience which I posted “Deal is a deal.” If you haven’t read it. This link will give you the background of what is going on.
http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=46179

I was at home when I received a text from Ana. She wanted to get together and the sooner the better. I told her to give me a half hour and I would meet her at our spot. I sped to the site. I waited at our hideaway for moments before I got a text saying 5 minutes. Soon enough her car rolled in. The spot is so perfect because you have to turn down a dirt path a drive a little distance before it opens up to an inlet front. There are no near by houses and no way to be seen.

We got out of our cars and hugged hello and began to talk. Eventually we got into mine because it was getting chilly. I won’t bore you with the drama that she was dealing with but we went on with all the drama and ‘he said she saids.’ Finally things got relaxed after all that was out of her system. We got into a more casual catch up.

Ana was wearing a fuzzy grey fleece with fitted jeans and sneakers. Nothing particularly special and nothing I haven’t dealt with before. Her fingernails were manicured quite nicely so that was giving me reason to believe I need to make a move. Remember she’s no stranger to my foot fetish so I don’t need to be too inventive. “By the way, those are some fantastic sneakers Ana.” I said in such an obvious way.

“You are shameless!” She laughed.
“You’re right, come on.” I patted my lap.
“Just like that?” Ana looked to me.
“Oh please you love it.” I continued patting my lap.
“You must too.” She blushed.
“I’m not afraid to admit that.” I insisted.
“My sneakers aren’t even new.” She said giggling.
“Well I know that.” I dusted off my lap.
“Well just for a minute.” I smirked and turned her body in the seat.
“Deal.” I excepted her feet on my lap.

Holding her left ankle I pulled the lace on her shoe and loosened it up nice. I softly slid the shoe off her foot. I did this to the right one, loosening it and removing it just the same. Her feet were covered in grey socks, ankle high. They were warm from being inside her sneakers. Even through socks her feet had so much shape to them. Ana began moving her toes around in her socks.

“I still wish I understood this foot deal.” She said looking at them.
“Me too.” I laughed as I began to rub my hand in circles across both soles. I am not kidding I could see goosebumps on her arms. I don’t know if it was related but I can hope!
“I forget how ticklish you are!” I toyed her socked soles with my fingertips. She giggled and wiggled.

Ana’s phone rang and she answered. Some friend of hers, I assume by the way she was talking. I peeled at her right sock, up over the ankle and off the foot. The same treatment to the left sock. Now with two creamy soft soles on my lap, I admired. Her toes her done up in an Easter purple sort of color. I touched her toes, admiring them and wiping away the loose fuzzies.

I wasn’t hearing her conversation specifically but I caught attention to it when she said “-just having my feet played with right now…. Who do you think… Yea….. Oh he loves them.” My mind was spinning. It was embarrassing and exciting at the same time. As you may have read in the first link, I love her arches. That’s what melts me about her feet. I had to start there. I was stroking my fingers up and down her arches. She look at me on the phone and give me the ‘one second’ hand signal. So I changed it up. I picked up her right foot, brought it to my face and began licking her arch. She lightly tugged her foot but it didn’t stop me. When she got off the phone I let her foot back down.

“Who was that?” I began repositioning my leg.
“Jess.” She said.
“You told Jess?!” I was sliding her feet under my leg at the same time.
“Is that no good?” She asked, not even noticing what I just did.
“Jess is insane. And a blabbermouth!” Her feet were in place, locked between my legs at the ankle and she hasn’t even picked up on this yet.
“She knows what a foot fetish is, don’t worr--ahhhhh!!!!” She busted.

I began dancing my fingers on her soles. “No no no no no no!!! hahahahaha” She twisted and laughed. My fingernails were just long enough to be deadly on ticklish soles. I was danced little spider like motions around her soles. “Not fair no nono no nohahahahano noahahahaha!” She tugged and tugged with no luck. I pulled my car keys out of the ignition. I sized up each keys and picked out the longest one. I began scraping it up and down her right sole. The key was perfect cause I was also able to slide it between her toes and then scrape along the bottom edges of them. Her hair was in her face and squirmed and twisted. As if this was going to free up the deathlock I had on her ankles.

“I’m hehe sorry hehehehehehe I’m sorryhahahahahaha! I’m sorrryyyehehehehehehe.” She cried out.
“I doubt that, so how do we fix this?” I teased as I ranked up and down her soles again with my fingers.
“Ihehehehe don’t know. Hahahahaha.” She wiggled her feet with no success.
“Is Jess ticklish.” I began pulling back her toes. Her eyes lit up.
“Jess? I don’t know. Hehehehehehehe” I could feel her toes trying to flex tight. I threatened to tickle her worst spot. Holding the key again, near the area just under her toes.
“Find out and I won’t do it.” I wiggled the key at her foot.
“Right now?” Her face lightened.
“Right now, and I’ll be nice.” I withheld from the tickle.

Ana took out her phone began to text her. Hey, Jess may be a nut and megaphone for gossip but I didn’t actually care. If I could get an opportunity at her feet too then so be it. I already know that she has some really wonderful looking feet. A smaller size, maybe 6 or 7ish. While she texted and waited and read and replied and waited, I took the liberty of giving her a nice massage. Ana was laughing while reading the texts and writing back.

“What’s happening?” I was damn curious.
“You might be in.” She looked up.
“How?” Now I was really curious.
“Jess said to tell footboy to text her at see what’s up over the weekend.” She was relaxing.
“What did you say though.” I was almost trying to look at her screen.
“I told her that you’re really curious to see if she has nice feet or not.” She read.
“And ticklish?” I continued the massage but then let her ankle out from under my leg.
“I couldn’t just flat out ask her that. I set you the bait. So find out.” She remarked.
“Fair enough.” I’ll take that.
“So you want hers now?” Snippy snippy.
“Nah, just curious of em. I like yours.” Hey I’m a guy.
“So do what you did last time.” She raised her right foot in the air.

And with that I began sucking her toes, licking all around her sole, and nibbling her heel. The foot loving went on for a little while. Feet in my face and in my hands, I was a kid in a candy shop. I licked, slurped and sucked on her beauties until the sun went down.

This was last night. I am now in the process of getting my weekend plan together with Jess. It’s sounding like a Saturday early evening thing so far. Wish me luck!! Thanks for taking the time.

thats great news
please tell us about what happens with Jess and her nice feet

Way to go with the last story. Want to read about any activities with Jess too!- PLEASE!! :super_hap

awesome good luck with the weekend. The way your writes is great too cant wait to hear about ur next antics.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back