• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Secret Agent Pab Meets Tyrant Tiff ( F/M )

pabuluz1

TMF Master
the Cover For the up coming Comic Starring... ME! and some of your faves

aint been around lately... been a busy beaver.... back now tho

Attachments

• Agent Pab copy.jpg
    Agent Pab copy.jpg
    332.1 KB · Views: 1,212
I'm always excited about new comix work, and yours is always tremendous fun! The cover promises great things! Can't wait for the first issue!

Yay, a tickle comic by Pab! This calls for some meths! 😛 (Or, more sensibly, some OJ).

*Toasts Pab's new up-coming comic work*

I hope for Agent Pab's sake (and for the viewing public's sake too 😉 ) that he manages to wreak some revenge on his captors. *Evil Grin*

koopacooper said:
I hope for Agent Pab's sake (and for the viewing public's sake too 😉 ) that he manages to wreak some revenge on his captors. *Evil Grin*
Oh yeah! You can put me down for some of that too, Pab!

Great pic cant wait until the issue it looks great awesome work

Secret....AGENT PABBBBBB! XD

Gee, looking around, I wonder what u were doing all this time, if not drawing.....nah, u had to be drawing. Too many great things posted here under 1 day for u to have had any free time. 😀

That smaller silhouette has got to be Bex! I must say I am like that character more and more... well, I like all your characters, actually... It's great to see this developing into a comic, and -though I'm not into */m - I'm looking forward to see the finished result!
Great work, agent Pabuluz! 🙂

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back