• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Secret Agent Sonya: Dangerous Interrogations! *New 3/15/10 **Get Your Spy on!

MTJpub

Verified
SECRET AGENT SONYA
Dangerous Interrogations #1

Story, Pencils & Inks by Bandito
Colors by White Lotus
Also including 2 amazing pages from Ozzy himself

The legendary Secret Agent Sonya explodes back onto the scene in her most dangerous adventure yet, when a deranged criminal genius tickle tortures the world’s best scientists into building a doomsday device.

Now two beautiful spies must infiltrate the enemy hideout, and find some way to interrogate the bad guys before the countdown is over and they end up in the nefarious feathery clutches of merciless villains.

What sort of deadly traps will our sizzling heroine and her adorable new partner have to face?

What type of terribly fiendish plans do the forces of evil and naughtiness have in store for the dreadfully tender Sonya?

And how far are our sexy spies willing to go to get the information they need?

SONYA'S BACK!
NOW GO GET YOUR SPY ON!

**15 full comic pages + cover
**Also including 2 amazing pages from Ozzy himself
**Sexy spy themes and interrogations
**Blazing hot upper body tickles
**Dangerously erotic naked foot tickling
**Scenes of Desperation
**Art by Bandito and Ozzy!
**Dozens of colors by White Lotus
**Direct Digital Download

Product & Ordering Information
http://www.mtjpub.com/ecomics/sonya.html

(Now Accepting PayPal)

Publisher's Note:

“Secret Agent Sonya” first appeared in “Tales from the Asylum” magazine, Issue 13, November, 2000. She would appear again in TFTA 14, 18, and make a special guest appearance in the first official print “Yenny Comic.” She also would star in her very own e-comic entitled “Sonya’s Torment.”

Sonya was a instant hit with the Yenny fan base and despite or perhaps due to her short time in the spotlight she has become an icon in her own right.

When Ozzy came to me with the idea of bringing “Secret Agent Sonya” back to MTJ Publishing it was a very welcome surprise and one that I knew would please her legion of fans. However, a new artist would be selected to create her new and continuing adventures and that artist (hand picked by Ozzy himself) would be the one and only Bandito. Furthermore Ozzy would be adding a two page Sonya short to the first issue as well. Needless to say I was overjoyed.

So you have Bandito (creative, witty, gifted writer and artist), his partner in crime the lovely White Lotus (equally creative, witty and amazingly talented colorist) and the legendary “Ozzy." A virtual dream team….

This comic is going to blow you away! Count on it.

Jim
MTJpub.com

Just a quick note to say a HUGE thank you to Jim at MTJ, to the amazing Ozzy, to the fantastic Lotus...and to all you spies and spyettes out there.

I never thought when I first started posting tickle art on this forum that I would have a chance to work on something like this.

Thank you all for all your support, encouragement, and feedback.

Now stop reading,

And go get your spy on. 😛

The Deeto

Just from the cover. I'll get this one within the week....now stop distracting me...

:drool:drool:drool

This is why the economy's gone to pot, Bandito.

You keep distracting us all when we should be working. XD

Tickler DAE: But there might not be any copies of it left by then! I plan on destroying all but a few copies of SAS #1 to drive demand. Be sure to get your copy first. 😛 LMAO. Please let me know what you think when you DO get it. Would love your take on the desperation scenes, and input on whether or not we should do a sequel.

Alphazion: I know, but that's MY job. I'm a bandito. I take it very seriously. LMAO. Thanks for the kind words, amigo.

Hooray for sexy spies and ticklish thighs.

B

So I bought it...and man...HOW DO YOU NOT MAKE A SEQUEL!?!? You certainly did not disappoint with the situations. You or the Oz man. I LOVED the pictures themselves. Tell Lotus excellent fucking job(if she does not mind the cursing).

SPOILER

And what a pleasant surprise that it was Sonya dishing out the desperate situation for the bulk of the story instead of the other way around. Yeah we see her getting it at the beginning and end, but for the most part it was pretty she was dishing it out. Those years of torment must have made her an expert. And she has a partner this time around...though seeing how ticklish she is I do not see how it is much of a positive...well for them, for me it is a great thing.

Now the victims I liked as well. They provided different variety for the situation. Above all, and people might not think I would like it, but I dug the pert breasts on them. Poor henchwomen always get the bad situations and it looks like it will get worse in they're "cold swim".

And if anyone could deliver this message from me to Oz personally...OZZY! Wow those two pages were fantastic! I enjoyed the blast from the past and keep up the good work on your comic. MAKE IT HOT! And lol I enjoyed that last panel that lead to the advertisements. Very classy and funny.

This Oz Sonya looks different from his last one. I think for the better too. I like the darker complexion with the red hair. If anything I would suggest, my only suggestion color wise to Bandito(Like I have the nerve to, but here it goes) is to make her more darker. Her new partner seems darker skinned then her. I apologize bandito for my insolence.

Also...why was Oz's Sonya's eyes brownish, orange, or light brown while Dito's was green? I know the old Sonya's eyes were green so...what happened there?

And one big major knock...YOU LEFT ME AT A VERY GOOD CLIFFHANGER!😛issed

PART 2! PART2! PART2! No delays bandito and mtjpub!

p.s. keep up the very nice booty shots.

Last edited:
So I bought it...and man...HOW DO YOU NOT MAKE A SEQUEL!?!? You certainly did not disappoint with the situations. You or the Oz man. I LOVED the pictures themselves. Tell Lotus excellent fucking job(if she does not mind the cursing).

SPOILER

And what a pleasant surprise that it was Sonya dishing out the desperate situation for the bulk of the story instead of the other way around. Yeah we see her getting it at the beginning and end, but for the most part it was pretty she was dishing it out. Those years of torment must have made her an expert. And she has a partner this time around...though seeing how ticklish she is I do not see how it is much of a positive...well for them, for me it is a great thing.

Now the victims I liked as well. They provided different variety for the situation. Above all, and people might not think I would like it, but I dug the pert breasts on them. Poor henchwomen always get the bad situations and it looks like it will get worse in they're "cold swim".

And if anyone could deliver this message from me to Oz personally...OZZY! Wow those two pages were fantastic! I enjoyed the blast from the past and keep up the good work on your comic. MAKE IT HOT! And lol I enjoyed that last panel that lead to the advertisements. Very classy and funny.

This Oz Sonya looks different from his last one. I think for the better too. I like the darker complexion with the red hair. If anything I would suggest, my only suggestion color wise to Bandito(Like I have the nerve to, but here it goes) is to make her more darker. Her new partner seems darker skinned then her. I apologize bandito for my insolence.

Also...why was Oz's Sonya's eyes brownish, orange, or light brown while Dito's was green? I know the old Sonya's eyes were green so...what happened there?

And one big major knock...YOU LEFT ME AT A VERY GOOD CLIFFHANGER!😛issed

PART 2! PART2! PART2! No delays bandito and mtjpub!

p.s. keep up the very nice booty shots.

So starting with the end first (pardon the butt joke)...THANK YOU for noticing the hawt booty shots through out the comic. I thought I might have been the only one that totally enjoyed seeing Sonya's bountiful backside on multiple pages (and Jamie's and the Bombadeers too). LMAO.

Thanks so much for the kind words, my friend - and I am so glad that you enjoyed it. Lotus will definitely appreciate your support as well. She's been lost in the shuffle a little on this comic. XD

So glad you enjoyed Sonya being on the tickler side of the equation as well. She's such a fun tickle target, but these things are always more interesting if there is a chance for vengeance, and reciprocity. Right?

Thanks also for the kind words on Ozzy's pages. He really is such an amazing artist, and his tickle art has always been able to hit that immediate erotic nerve. Working with him on Sonya was a definitely tickle lovers dream come true. He's simply outstanding.

Sonya's skin color...funny that you mention it. Lotus and I struggled with her coloring a lot. We ended up going with continuity, matching her color scheme (eyes, hair, skin) to her original comic. I figured since she wasn't my character, I shouldn't mess with her too much. Then I saw Oz's new pages...and well...I guess I coulda changed a couple things if I'd really wanted to. 😛 LMAO. But I hear ya. And now that Sonya has been rendered in my style, I might consider giving her a bit more sun. lol.

Sorry to hear you weren't interested in having us make a sequel.

I'll let Oz know.

We had some pretty merciless desperation scenes lined up for issue number two...but I guess we'll just scrap those and move on.

LMAO.

>.O

Just kidding.

It was a double bluff.

<.<

>.>

Covert spy maneuver?

Look at that THING behind you!!!

**disappears**

^^;;;

Thanks for all your support, my friend.

The deet

So starting with the end first (pardon the butt joke)...THANK YOU for noticing the hawt booty shots through out the comic. I thought I might have been the only one that totally enjoyed seeing Sonya's bountiful backside on multiple pages (and Jamie's and the Bombadeers too). LMAO.

And here is to hoping that next time they are not all for just show. If breast and nipples are a rarity here then booty is scarce.

Thanks so much for the kind words, my friend - and I am so glad that you enjoyed it. Lotus will definitely appreciate your support as well. She's been lost in the shuffle a little on this comic. XD

Then reshuffle. Or shoot the shuffle. Or reshuffle then shoot it.:lol(movie references)

So glad you enjoyed Sonya being on the tickler side of the equation as well. She's such a fun tickle target, but these things are always more interesting if there is a chance for vengeance, and reciprocity. Right?

Revenge is always a dish served with laughter. And fingers.

Thanks also for the kind words on Ozzy's pages. He really is such an amazing artist, and his tickle art has always been able to hit that immediate erotic nerve. Working with him on Sonya was a definitely tickle lovers dream come true. He's simply outstanding.

He is legend. His shadow will never fade among the greats and enjoyable.

Sonya's skin color...funny that you mention it. Lotus and I struggled with her coloring a lot. We ended up going with continuity, matching her color scheme (eyes, hair, skin) to her original comic. I figured since she wasn't my character, I shouldn't mess with her too much. Then I saw Oz's new pages...and well...I guess I coulda changed a couple things if I'd really wanted to. 😛 LMAO. But I hear ya. And now that Sonya has been rendered in my style, I might consider giving her a bit more sun. lol

Yeah but she was never that light skinned. She was always tan in my eyes. And with Oz's latest work on her she is deep tanned. I just fell immediately in love with those color schemes on her.

Sorry to hear you weren't interested in having us make a sequel.

I'll let Oz know.

We had some pretty merciless desperation scenes lined up for issue number two...but I guess we'll just scrap those and move on.

LMAO.

GASP!:scared:48::46:

>.O

Just kidding.

RELIEF!:sweatdrop:

It was a double bluff.

RAGE!:angry :34: :2guns:

<.<

>.>

Covert spy maneuver?

Look at that THING behind you!!!

what where!?*turns*

**disappears**

DAMN!

edit: Also I always wanted to know...how is Sonya so strong and I guess durable? I both want to know this about her, because it is one of the things I like about her. Besides her nice everything and ticklishness.

Last edited:
Story:

This is hilarious. I like the very conversational flow of the story. It has been plotted to comically tease a reader, which I find quite different. I’m left with no one to trust here, lol. Who’s gonna tickle who? No, there’s no way you can get away with it, but I had all the fun with the crazy interrogations and the clever detective journey here.

The Art:

After some transitions, Bandito is back to the cartoon style once again, but I have noticed significant change, the curves are even better! We know that any work always ascend, but this really marks style – one that works well for this funny plot, and some past drawings work well for another flavor (e.g. like the style for “Bounce Chix Origins”), where the women have been more anatomically conventional. Bandito always have that command in his style. In this comic, so many tickle elements and laughter have been brought cleverly to life, so action-packed. But hey, with all those sexy chicks and the cleavages, I was surprised by that burly male character!!! Hmmm, somehow I find it an exciting appearance here.

amkes: Heh. Thanks mate. So glad Sonya was able to tickle your fancy!

Bohy (Anno): XD Thanks so much, amiga. Your feedback is always so very wonderful, and I appreciate it very much. Sonya was a real challenge for me, so I've really glad that the comic was well received. And as a true admirer of your work, all of your generous feedback is even more important to Lotus and I. Thank you thank you for all that you do.

FootTickles: Thanks so much for the support, and for taking the time to write such a nice comment. Given your screen name, I'm gonna assume that the Bombadeer foot tickles was your favorite part. XDDD. Thanks again.

Much grass everyone.

Thanks for giving Sonya your support.

She needs support.

That white top just doesn't cut it.

LMAO.

Bye Bye spy guys,

Dito

And here is to hoping that next time they are not all for just show. If breast and nipples are a rarity here then booty is scarce.

The booty's? So am I understanding you correctly that you would like to see Sonya's lovely backside get some feathery attention?

Hmmmmm...that might work, actually.

Then reshuffle. Or shoot the shuffle. Or reshuffle then shoot it.:lol(movie references)

Ha ha ha. Nice.

0Revenge is always a dish served with laughter. And fingers.

And evil spy interrogation tools. XD More to come in issue 2.

He is legend. His shadow will never fade among the greats and enjoyable.

Legend? Oh man...I hope he doesn't have to kill his dog and then get eaten by pissed off bald zombies. <---lmao. Movie reference.

Yeah but she was never that light skinned. She was always tan in my eyes. And with Oz's latest work on her she is deep tanned. I just fell immediately in love with those color schemes on her.

Fair enough. I'll see what I can do in the future. Thanks for the input.

GASP!:scared:48::46:

:lol

RELIEF!:sweatdrop:

😉

RAGE!:angry :34: :2guns:

:stickout

what where!?*turns*

Ha...gotcha.

DAMN!

edit: Also I always wanted to know...how is Sonya so strong and I guess durable? I both want to know this about her, because it is one of the things I like about her. Besides her nice everything and ticklishness.

Well...she's certainly had a lot of practice, first of all. And naturally she hits the secret spy gym pretty hard. She also went through covert naval training. LMAO.

So all in all she's just a damn tough, and yet terribly tender, femme fatale.

She can kill a man three different ways with her feet. But stroke a feather on her skin...and now the shoe's on the other foot. :rolleyes

Thanks again for all your input and support.

B

FootTickles: Thanks so much for the support, and for taking the time to write such a nice comment. Given your screen name, I'm gonna assume that the Bombadeer foot tickles was your favorite part. XDDD. Thanks again.

Dito

Yep! It sure was.. Can't wait to see more! Thanks for creating these.

Yep! It sure was.. Can't wait to see more! Thanks for creating these.

Thanks mate. XD

What would you think if I told you that in episode 2 Sonya and Jamie might BOTH have their footsies tickled.

XD

Thanks again for your input.

B

Thanks mate. XD

What would you think if I told you that in episode 2 Sonya and Jamie might BOTH have their footsies tickled.

XD

Thanks again for your input.

B

I would tell you that I would be buying that one ASAP!

You know, I haven't even been online much these past few months, and not posting to the forums as much either. But when I saw the Deet himself had done something of THIS magnitude...I just had to post. 🙂

Haven't seen it yet, but plan on it. But, knowing what I do of both Bandito (probably the best TK artist working today), and the previous works of the legendary Ozzy...there's no way this doesn't rock quite roundly. 😉

Congrats on the latest project, my old friend. 🙂

Bohy (Anno): XD Thanks so much, amiga. Your feedback is always so very wonderful, and I appreciate it very much. Sonya was a real challenge for me, so I've really glad that the comic was well received. And as a true admirer of your work, all of your generous feedback is even more important to Lotus and I. Thank you thank you for all that you do.

Welcome. I'd like to specially mention that you are really lucky to have White Lotus as team mate. She is very much a part of your success, that at times, I wish I also had a "Mr. Black Lotus" to share the artsy labor [cough] of love. 😉

FootTickles: Then I will keep you informed, my friend. XD Thanks again, tremendously for the support!!

Dave: Thanks so much, my good friend. ^^; I truly hope that the latest Secret Agent Sonya comic lives up to the hype. I will look terribly forward to your thoughts on the sultry spy's titillating tale. XD You rock, Dave.

Anno:
Welcome. I'd like to specially mention that you are really lucky to have White Lotus as team mate. She is very much a part of your success, that at times, I wish I also had a "Mr. Black Lotus" to share the artsy labor [cough] of love. :smilelove

Bohy: With all due respect, Bohy...I am NOT "really lucky" to have White Lotus as a team mate. I am ridiculously, sensationally, outrageously, absurdly lucky to have Lotus as a partner. She is one of a kind. She is incredibly talented. And she is my best friend in the world. XD

Thanks so much for the kind words about Lotus. She really is the bomb, and I think she got missed a little bit in this project between Sonya, Ozzy, and I.

So thank you for taking a minute to mention her valuable contribution to the Secret Agent Sonya comic.

And on the other note...I am sorta a "Black Lotus".

<.<

>.>

I'm just saying.

^.<

Thanks Bohy - and to all of you that have made Sonya's return so damn fun,

B

This is probably one of the best works by Bandito and Lotus! I'll be honest...I've been a bit jaded on tickling comics lately. Not that there aren't good things out there, but after all of these years of experiencing so very many comics, stories and publications...it takes a bit more to get my fire going.

I know I can always count on you, Deet! Sonya is a character I've adored for a very, very long time and you've done her more justice than I think anyone could have expected. The opening sequence brings back fond memories of dear Sonya and the story proper just blew me away.

There's something very sexy about the "bad girl" characters you do...the ever-present "faceless enemy" archetypes that you manage to put a good face on nonetheless. Your ninjas, spies, interrogators...and these wonderful girls. The predicament is one of my favorites and the tickling is just hot!

You and I have talked many times about the sensuality of tickling, and what you create hits me right where I live. I cannot recommend this comic enough, folks...seriously. This is legendary-type stuff here.

And so very nice to see Ozzy back in the fold, if even for a short time. One of my own inspirations, for a long time.

The colors are breathtaking...Lotus really outdid herself this time! The schemes speak to you and drive the scenes home, make the characters even hotter and stay firmly rooted in your mind. Excellent, excellent work my friends! Just brilliant.

Hmmm...Bandito and Lotus? Your artwork is splendid but you might wanna keep working on improving the torso/stomachs of your drawn women. They still seem kinda too thin...but other than that, awesome job. ^_^

Inner Jamie: That would be hotter than hot. Add in Annie the Amateur Pirate and Koki from Tickling in Space and you'd have a red-headed tickle extravaganza!!!

Dave: Awesome to hear from you, amigo!

So glad you enjoyed Sonya. The whole comic numbness can definitely be a factor. After one has seen so very many comics, it becomes harder and harder to make one that will knock their socks off. Sonya was definitely a huge challenge in that regard, especially following in the footsteps of the legendary Ozzy.

I've wanted to do a spy themed comic for as long as I can remember. In fact, I'd planned to do a Bounce Chix spy comic at some point down the line...so when Oz and Jim approached me about reactivating Secret Agent Sonya - I couldn't I have been more pleased. I think I might have even squealed in happiness. A very manly squeal though. LMAO.

And as for the bad guys...well tickle villains in a comic like this are just waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much fun to play with. Just wait until part 2 when Sonya and Jamie have to go up against LeBoom and his right hand Chick!

O.O!!!

And hey - thanks also very much for mentioning Lotus' color work. She really is spectacular, and Sonya's return wouldn't be even half as HAWT without her talented and sexy help. She's a superstar, as are you.

So thanks again tremendously for the very kind words, for all of your support, and for being a Sonya fan.

Here's hoping that her next adventure has you reeling in intoxicated tickle lust. XD

Rox my Sox: Hey thanks. I appreciate the input.

Cheers y'all:

B

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back