• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Secret Military Experiment

scavenger

1st Level Red Feather
I decided to do another drawing, based on one of the sketches in my first post (some days ago) namely the "alientickle" one.

"Somewhere in space, aboard an exploration starship, the Earth Government is conducting secret experiments to research the military potential of the alien tickling creature.
I guess those female troopers didn't really know what they were volunteering for..." 😉

Attachments

• starship_lr.jpg
    starship_lr.jpg
    734.5 KB · Views: 2,222
  • experiment_lr.jpg
    experiment_lr.jpg
    418.9 KB · Views: 4,300
The sense of depth adds to the environment of the big, bulky ship. The situation is well established. Good work. 🙂

Glory, scavenger! You're producing these pictures faster than we can come up with superlatives to praise them! Needless to say, more first rate work! I really like the raked perspective in the testing chamber, not to mention the variety of facial reactions. And the long-shot of the ship is a wonderful, unexpected bonus to set things up! These pictures actually echo the feel of Ron Cobb's production paintings for the "Alien" film. I'm very impressed!

Excellent work, thanks for sharing it. You are very talented and I really enjoyed both pictures.

Fantastic Work!
I love SciFi stories and would love to see of more of your work based on those "elsewhere" ideas
Keep it up!

well, these wont be used for the "join the army" thing...😛

They are great. I have seen 3 movies on Sci-Fi where they had people captured like that, old movies, and I was always hoping that some would be tickled, yet it never happened. Now, however, it did. Thanx for posting. 😉

Question: What program do you use for the colorations? as I can pretty much assume they are some form of digital artwork. Even watercolors aren't that smooth..

Wonderful piece of work, friend. A master of the pencil you are indeed.

Y'know... I hear the Earth Gov forces lose more all-female platoons that way...

All your work is wonderful... thank you so very much for sharing them with us!

Hahathna 😱

In a Word, "Bravo"
Now all we need is for someone to use that scene in a sci fi flick!!!

Thank you all for your positive reactions!
And for those still wondering what program I use for my pictures: none.
Yes, it was done with a kind of watercolors (diluted acrylic paint, actually). When I'm using this technique I usually let the colours of the backgound flow through each other, after that I pick out details by highlighting them with white acrylic paint (for example like the shine on the cocoons, the tentacles and the light reflecting off the wall panels) for the darkest parts I layer more transparent paint (mix of blue and dark brown) on it. I developed this "quick" technique as an alternative for my usual acrylic painting style (like in my pic "Egyptian afterlife" which was my previous post) which is very time consuming.
Perhaps I might be able to get an airbrush someday...

Oh yeah, and I have a question for Hungarian2: those old Sci-fi movies you talked about, is there any chance you could tell me the titles? Being a lover of sci-fi movies I'd like to see them one day, they might be inspiring for future drawings...

Sometimes I wish I can bring quality material out like this in that kind of quickness...

Awesome, as well the drawing and the idea :happy:
how long does it took to draw just once ?

How long this one took? Well, they were both done in one day. I did the sketching and inking in the morning, then a couple of hours in the afternoon to colour them both, while at the same time working on the preparation for some other paintings (no tickling or related subjects). You gain a lot of time when you work on something else while the paint on a picture is drying.
And of course another reason for my working speed is the fact that through my animation studies at the Academy of Fine Arts, I am trained to produce huge amounts of graphical material very fast. 🙂

Outstanding work. I would love to see other tickling drawings you have done, or if not, I look forward to your next one. 🙂

Wow
Outstanding!

Given that the pubic area is exposed and tickled, I'm a little surprised that the breasts aren't too. (Or maybe they are, later.)

Do you have a complete story to go along with this? If you don't, I may write one.

Did I mention "wow"? Wow!

Story Start

OK, I couldn't resist starting a story, based on this artwork. A couple of things I'd like to ask: (1) Scavenger, would you mind having this story associated with your drawing? (2) Everyone else, is this start a good tension-builder, or is it too slow?

Military Experiments

As the prison transport crossed the Moraxian Limit, a silent groan of disappointment went through the command center of the pursuing Terran destroyer.

"Check weapons," the captain ordered, stone faced. She had been willing to risk casualties among the human prisoners in an attempt to rescue them, but she wasn't willing to kill them just to stop the squidcats from escaping.

"There she goes," someone whispered as the hyperspacial vortex formed in front of the fleeing transport. But this vortex was unsteady - and too small to for the transport to pass through. Instead, a dozen small spheres detached from the crippled ship and fled, disappearing as they fell into the vortex.

"Ma'am, she's launching escape pods. They're abandoning ship!"

"Launch the marines!" the captain rapped out.

Several minutes later, the marine lieutenant's face appeared in a comm screen. "We have the ship, Ma'am. The scuttling charges have been disarmed. No prisoners, though. It looks like the ship had both kraken and leotaurs on board, as well as some human prisoners, but they all got away."

"Well done," the captain answered. "Too bad about the prisoners, but the brass will be glad enough to get their hands on a squidcat ship. Tell your people 'well done.'"

#​

"You want to do what?" the admiral asked.

"We've already learned everything we can from the hardware side," Dr. Harkess explained. She was lean and dark as a panther, and annoyingly civilian. "We need to learn how the squidcats manage to break our people down. You've seen the reports: They're not prisoners anymore, once the kraken and the leotaurs have worked them over. They're," she shrugged. "Harem slaves."

"I know." The admiral leaned back in his chair, frowning. Humanity was barely holding on against the unlikely alliance of the cat-like centauroids and tentacled things that humans had dubbed 'leotaurs' and 'kraken.' And low morale was the worst problem of all - precisely because the squidcat alliance did take prisoners - and then turned them into 'harem slaves.' This female mad scientist was right on that point, at least.

"We'll have to ask for volunteers, of course," Dr. Harkess went on.

"Volunteers?! You want to ask my people to volunteer for that?" he waved his hand at the datachip inserted in his desk's reader.

"It's the only way, Admiral," Dr. Harkess told him softly.

The admiral frowned more deeply than before. A minute passed, and then a small evil smile tugged the corners of his mouth. "You may have ten volunteers for your experiment," he told the waiting scientist. "Provided that you yourself are one of them."

The ebony face of Dr. Harkess could not turn purple, but her eyes bulged as a horde of emotions migrated across it. Anger. Fear. Horror. Disgust. And finally, a grudging acceptance.

"Agreed," she said.

#​

Marine Sergeant Kathy Smith shut the locker and sealed it. Like the nine other volunteers for "a special project," she now stood nude in the locker chamber. Eight of the other women she already knew, and she held out her hand to the ninth. "Sergeant Kathy Smith," she introduced herself.

"Dr. Emily Harkess," the dark woman answered. "Civilian, not navy or marines. In fact, this whole crazy project was my idea, so you can blame me for what's going to happen."

"What is going to happen?" Kathy asked.

"You weren't told? You should have been briefed before you volunteered. Anyway, it's - "

At that moment the bosun-buzzer sounded, drowning out all conversation. "Now hear this," an equally loud male voice announced. "All volunteers will form a line at the indicated airlock." A green light flashed over one hatch. "Exit the chamber one at a time, and proceed down the corridor. Now hear this. All volunteers..." The voice repeated its message as the ten nude women, ranging in size and color from short and blonde like Sergeant Kathy Smith to tall and black like Dr. Emily Harkess, formed a line and stepped one by one through the hatch.

(To be continued...)

(Oh, and can someone think of a better title? I'm not always so good at coming up with decent titles for my stories.)

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back