• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Secret of the Lotus Position from Parker's Amateur Video (f/f feet)

cinnabar

TMF Expert
After countless years of studying ancient and archaic texts, we at PAV have uncovered the truth behind the origin of the yoga position known as the lotus.

Tickling meditation in motion. Though it takes years of practice to get the hang of it, we gave Dorothy the opportunity to try out this lost art.

(Poor Dorothy has to watch her own feet get tickled by Parker and can't do anything to stop it.)

The full version can be purchased at...
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/1707

Attachments

OMG... that is without a doubt one of the MOST AWESOME TICKLING POSES EVER!!! Man, that's great! Very imaginative! Great work!

yes i must agree totally a new concept for me ...thank you darkgem 🙂

A position I have never seen. Great stuff! Thank you for posting. I'll have to try that one at N.E.S.T. 2006. Any ladys game? 😀

Original and very functional, just be sure to get a strong belt if you try this one!

The ticklee is absolutely gorgeous...if I could tickle one of the 'lees from any videos, she would be in the top 3 🙂

That is truly an effective position, very hard (if not impossible) to avoid the tickling!

Great idea, love it! 😀

Very glad to see all the positive feedback from everyone. It will encourage us to go ahead with more experimental stuff. =)

It's a pity that you can't develop some sort of clothing that is electronically designed to tickle it's wearer... :>

koopacooper said:
It's a pity that you can't develop some sort of clothing that is electronically designed to tickle it's wearer... :>

Yeah... I'd probably wear it, whatever it was.

darkgem said:
Tickling meditation in motion. Though it takes years of practice to get the hang of it, we gave Dorothy the opportunity to try out this lost art.

(Poor Dorothy has to watch her own feet get tickled by Parker and can't do anything to stop it.)

Aww, poor Dorothy... I prefer upperbody to feet, but I really liked this clip. Must have been the novel position. I'd like for someone to tickle me like that. Cheers to you for another great clip.

Heh...Dorothy needs to get Parker taped up or tied down and give her a nice big raspberry right on her bellybutton in return for all the tickling Parker's dished out to her.

Excellent! As long as you are taking notes for future vids, here is a bit of constructive feedback. Hair covering the face (happens in other vids, too) often takes away from an otherwise superb segment (ironically, some of the strongest reactions wind up getting covered up). Perhaps some form of hair control might be considered.

Keep up the good work and hope to see more of Dorothy!

yo i just wanna say.......u picked probably the hottest chick i'd ever laid these eyes on to unleash the secret lotus on. Good work fam keep it up im luvin' it over here

I add my voice to the others here who cry, "imaginative" and "brilliant!" And to those sentiments may I add "ingenious!"

seeker573 said:
Excellent! As long as you are taking notes for future vids, here is a bit of constructive feedback. Hair covering the face (happens in other vids, too) often takes away from an otherwise superb segment (ironically, some of the strongest reactions wind up getting covered up). Perhaps some form of hair control might be considered.

We're definately taking notes, thanks for the suggestion!

sole seeker said:
I add my voice to the others here who cry, "imaginative" and "brilliant!" And to those sentiments may I add "ingenious!"

It's comments like these that make it worthwhile.

seeker573 said:

I think she'd look cute with braided pigtails (maybe tied with ribbons :happy: ). Plus, Parker could tickle Dorothy's cheeks and neck with them.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back