• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Secret Tickle Language

chicag0

TMF Master
Posted this on fetlife, but don't think I shared here.

Over the years, I've come up with, overheard, and stolen a bunch of words that stand for various tickle spots / techniques that didnt really have any term that would accurately describe what I was trying to say. Or if they did, the words themselves were gross sounding. Here's some.

Babybacks - The back of the ribcage, like either side of your spine.

The Grinder- When someone makes their hand into a rigid claw-shape and vibrates their fingers along your ribs. Usually followed by cackles, asphyxiation, and death.

The Drill- Similar to The Grinder, but only one finger, usually the index, is used. Just as awful, though.

Quickle- Quick tickle that usually startles the shit out of you.

Squeaklish - Yeah, I dont think I made this one up. That word is kinda barf and self explanatory. Next!

Cords- The adductor muscles / tendons that attach your legs to your body (sometimes referred to as "pockets"). Worst muscle ever. Tendon. Whatever, it sucks.

Knee-knobs - The knee-caps (mine are more knob-like than cap-like lol)

Soup Bones - The collar-bone

The Typewriter - An effective means of attacking Soup Bones by mimicking typing on them with one's fingers. Add in the sound effects of the keys and carriage return if you are feeling extra retarded.

Elf Parts- The top of the ear where, if you were an elf, they would be pointed. I wish mine were pointed...dangerously sharp and pointed....

Two-Tone Giggles - When a ler moves from one ticklish spot to another - way more ticklish - spot, causing your laugh to jump a few octaves... and the rest of you to want to jump off a cliff.

Hidden Ribs - The ribs that are right under your boobs, thus hidden. And they are hidden for a reason, OK MUHFUCKA?!

Bread Basket - Upper stomach, where if you were hit there, you'd probably have the wind knocked out of you, which really doesnt sound so bad in comparison lol

Blast Off - When a ler puts their fingers around the boob(s), where it connects to the body, lightly drags them along towards the nipple, where they lightly pinch and tug / "blast off!" lolol

Tickle-Seeking Behavior (TSB) - Basically being a brat until someone retaliates with tickles.

Freezing - When someone touches your bare skin with something super cold, causing much yelping.

Last edited:
Haha cute!

Should lickle also be added to the list? I didn't know that hidden ribs was a legit term, though. Been using that without even knowin' it was a thing. It's currently my favorite tickle spot to attack. The baby backs are *my* weakness, though. Glad there's a term for such an evil evil tickle spot. Also, I avoid quickles because I find them rude 😛 I tend to announce and telegraph my tickle attacks. I wonder if there could be a term for that...?

Also, my other favorite tickle spot are the knee dimples. Some ppl have them on the back of their knees. Hella cute, if you ask me.

These are fun!

Last edited:
None of these are legit like Lee, ler, switch, lickle, ragdoll etc. Just my personal collection haha

Hi Chicago, jeramiah, a
K.a. moochtickler here ,love your language, take care, and chat with you in the chat room, take care, and be safe, jeramiah

These are interesting and some of your descriptions of them made me laugh. Typewriter sound effects lol.

Hi folks. A number of posts in this thread have been removed. Remember the "be polite" rule that we have at the TickleTheater. Folks will have disagreements, but intentional rudeness that does nothing but antagonize, particularly when it takes away from the topic of a thread, will not be tolerated. Remember this for future posts on this or any other thread.

Hi folks. A number of posts in this thread have been removed. Remember the "be polite" rule that we have at the TickleTheater. Folks will have disagreements, but intentional rudeness that does nothing but antagonize, particularly when it takes away from the topic of a thread, will not be tolerated. Remember this for future posts on this or any other thread.

Thank you.

And the peace returned to the kingdom. The end.

Three new ones added 🙂

Blast Off- When a ler puts their fingers around the boob(s), where it connects to the body, lightly drags them along towards the nipple, where they lightly pinch and tug / "blast off!" lolol

Tickle-Seeking Behavior (TSB) - Basically being a brat until someone retaliates with tickles.

Freezing- When someone touches your bare skin with something super cold, causing much yelping.

Awesome post!
I will obviously add them into my vocabulary list. lol
Thanks for sharing, chicag0.

Three new ones added 🙂

Blast Off- When a ler puts their fingers around the boob(s), where it connects to the body, lightly drags them along towards the nipple, where they lightly pinch and tug / "blast off!" lolol

Freezing- When someone touches your bare skin with something super cold, causing much yelping.

TSB! A term for something all lees do. Finally, I a phrase I can coin next time my girlfriend is acting all bratty.

LOL @ "Blast off" I actually have never tried that. I have tickled the sideboob with much success (Gosh what is it about side-boobs that's so cute?), but never thought to try that technique. I'll definitely keep *that* one in mind xD

I would think freezing would tickle my girlfriend, but she actually enjoys it a lot. So it's something I do, to be a good boyfriend xD

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back