• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Seeking IRC ticklers/lees

AcornaMordor

TMF Master
Irc is always fun - much easier to manage private messaging there than with the theater chat (No offense, TT). Mistress Val and I are moderating a room for ticklers (her room) on Beyondirc.net. It's classified as a femdom room -but-, there's always the chance that lers may become lees, always a fair fight too.. I play a game of trivia with my victims.. first one to answer wrong to 3 questions goes in the stocks. It's not as fun with only three or four people coming and going, we need lots more! Don't have mIRC? Download it at www.mirc.com. It's easy to use. Come on in! The feathers are waiting for you...

AcornaMordor said:
Irc is always fun - much easier to manage private messaging there than with the theater chat (No offense, TT). Mistress Val and I are moderating a room for ticklers (her room) on Beyondirc.net. It's classified as a femdom room -but-, there's always the chance that lers may become lees, always a fair fight too.. I play a game of trivia with my victims.. first one to answer wrong to 3 questions goes in the stocks. It's not as fun with only three or four people coming and going, we need lots more! Come on in! The feathers are waiting for you...

Agreed 🙂 IRC is a very nice way to chat ....
But I can't help wonder..............
:?:
You told us the network, BUT it would be rather neat to have a serveradress if one is NOT familiar with that specifik network ... and even if you ARE on that network .... 😉 a channelname would do wonders 😀

ticklish greeting from Denmark

tinge{A}

🙂

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back