• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Seeking Penpal to discuss ticklish gasms

GemWolf

Hi y’all,

I’m a 40 yr old female in Australia who is just seeking a penpal only to talk tickling.
I especially want to talk to someone who has ticklish orgasms (wether you are being tickled or not, just that your orgasm tickles).

Please message me let’s chat

Almost all of my tickle stories end in ticklegasm. Maybe look a few of them up and let’s talk?

Hi y’all,

I’m a 40 yr old female in Australia who is just seeking a penpal only to talk tickling.
I especially want to talk to someone who has ticklish orgasms (wether you are being tickled or not, just that your orgasm tickles).

Please message me let’s chat
I think it goes hand in hand when you have a tickle fetish, I did book too women to tickle me once, but it's that feather light tickling using long nails, had to be tied up though otherwise I couldnt handle it, drives me crazy though. Long story short instant arousal, but it has too be touched if you catch my drift, in saying that if cruel gentle but non stop tickling is being done to me during any sort of you know what then I cannot last at all, it's too intense, especially if theres heaps of verbal torment and teasing, literally driven crazy. Not sure if that's similar for you

What's New

9/7/2024
Check the TMF Welcome forum for a place to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back