• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Seeking Tickling and Spanking Discipline in Minnesota

MNGal2284

Please someone help me with this...I am at this point desparate...I want a strong, but respectful/fair authority figure, male or female or both, to do the following for me/to me...I want to be taken over the knee/lap or bent over something and then get hand to ass spanked first over my pants for 30 swats then take those down and cont over my undies for 30 swats and then take those down and cont on my bare bottom for the final 30 swats. Adding paddles, wooden spoons, spatulas, etc can be discussed at a later time. I'm new to all this. No bruises/marks can be left on me and no blood can be drawn. Then, I want to be stripped naked, tied up spread eagle somehow, get blindfolded and get ruthlessly/mercilessly tickle tortured with everything possible that can be used for tickling including finger/fingernails, feathers, soft bristled paint brushes, electric toothbrush, other things you have etc...Then repeat the processes over and over again. I have a list of possible places a person can be ticklish in. I can't host and have none of the equipment. I possibly want this to become a regular thing and be turned into a tickle slave/ toy that gets tied up and blindfolded and gets tickled as much as the authority wants, whenever the the authority wants, for as long as the authority want, and as often as the authority wants whenever I'm with him or her...Men, I don't give head/blowjobs. If I have to, I will explain why later.

Please someone help me with this...I am at this point desparate...I want a strong, but respectful/fair authority figure, male or female or both, to do the following for me/to me...I want to be taken over the knee/lap or bent over something and then get hand to ass spanked first over my pants for 30 swats then take those down and cont over my undies for 30 swats and then take those down and cont on my bare bottom for the final 30 swats. Adding paddles, wooden spoons, spatulas, etc can be discussed at a later time. I'm new to all this. No bruises/marks can be left on me and no blood can be drawn. Then, I want to be stripped naked, tied up spread eagle somehow, get blindfolded and get ruthlessly/mercilessly tickle tortured with everything possible that can be used for tickling including finger/fingernails, feathers, soft bristled paint brushes, electric toothbrush, other things you have etc...Then repeat the processes over and over again. I have a list of possible places a person can be ticklish in. I can't host and have none of the equipment. I possibly want this to become a regular thing and be turned into a tickle slave/ toy that gets tied up and blindfolded and gets tickled as much as the authority wants, whenever the the authority wants, for as long as the authority want, and as often as the authority wants whenever I'm with him or her...Men, I don't give head/blowjobs. If I have to, I will explain why later.
Wished you lived close to me. 🙂

I don't know if I should say this, but I can't hold. Be careful! The world is dangerous, and internet is even more. I understand how you feel. Many of us have unrealised fantasies, myself included, but if you are gonna realize it you may know who your partner is. When you got tied up, there is no turn back. The man who tied you can hurt you... or do even worst things that I won't even mention. I know is hard to find a torturer, but I don't think this is the best way. You could end involved in something you don't want. Good luck in your search, but please, be careful. Don't gift your own will to somebody you don't know at all.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back