• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Self Hypnosis and Lucid Dreaming.

Miss Sassy1

2nd Level Orange Feather
Hello Fellow Tickle Theaterers' (<- not sure that is even a word; oh well). I know I wrote back a few months ago, asking about how to do lucid dreaming, but this is sort of a different question. Firsts of all, if you saw the self-hypnotic thread or whatever it was called in the tickling discussion, you'll know what I am talking about. I have downloaded the Tickle Torture file, and well, I listened to it, and it don't work.

Now,

I'm not sure how many times you have to listen to it (I've just re downloaded it again; in the past I've listened to it like 5 or 6 times, with no changes.) Now, I guess my question is how would you get into a trance so that this may or may not work more easily? I know you have to relax, clear your mind (which I have a hard time doing) and so on.

I do have trouble breathing through my nose, so I'm inhaling and exhaling through my mouth, so would that affect how relaxed I am? How can I get myself hypnotized?

Now, I'm involving Lucid Dreaming because I'm pretty sure you have to be able to relax and get into a trance to lucid dream, so once I have mastered hypnosis, do you think I'll be able to actually lucid dream? Btw, how good is that file? Has anyone actually been "tickled torture" for a whole hour?

Thanks in advance for your guys' help.

You don't need psuedoscience (hypnosis) to do something real (lucid dreaming).

Lucid dreaming is more about trying to realize when you're dreaming, by training yourself to follow cues in your dream that tell you it's not real. I'd expand upon that if I didn't feel shit, but I hope that hopes.

Ok, aside from Lucid dreaming, don't care about that right now.....I just wanna know how to get hypnotized man. >.>

You don't need psuedoscience (hypnosis) to do something real (lucid dreaming).

Lucid dreaming is more about trying to realize when you're dreaming, by training yourself to follow cues in your dream that tell you it's not real. I'd expand upon that if I didn't feel shit, but I hope that hopes.

Hypnosis and psychotherapy aren't considered pseudoscience by professional institutions exactly. There's a lot of aspects about it in the public that can be perceived that way though. A lot of these audio files and the like definitely can fall in that odd territory~ but induction and hypnosis isn't 'fake' in the sense that you're making it out to be.

You're totally right about lucid dreaming though~ <3 I dream lucidly rather often~ it's, not always as fun as people think it is. The concept of time is off, and sometimes it makes sleep far less 'restful' for me. The concept of 'controlling' a lucid dream, so that it works like a kind of trance is difficult, as ego makes it difficult to keep illusions in place when you want a dream to remain real.

Last edited:
Ok, aside from Lucid dreaming, don't care about that right now.....I just wanna know how to get hypnotized man. >.>

That's ass-backwards. Hypnosis is foofoo, and lucid dreaming is where the "money" is.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back