• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Semi Foot Fetish and Smelling Womans Bare Soles

Alfroxs

Hello TickleTheater

I'm brand new to this website. And i'm hoping to meet some great people on this website and to be able to share my love and interest for tickling with you other members as well that share the same love and interest for tickling like i do. Anyways.. i have two questions that i would like to ask all of you

1. Is it normal for a mainly upperbody fan over a long period of time and of several years (like myself) to be semi little by little sorta and kinda converted into a foot fan?

2. Over the last couple of days i would proble say the last 3 to 5 days or so i have been having theses thoughts of wanting to at least once and to be open minded about trying to smell a females stinky bare soles! i have no idea where theses thoughts of mine have been coming from and why i have been having them all of a sudden even. but is this a normal thing inside the tickling community? or is it wrong even to be thinking about this to began with?

Thank You
God Bless

First off, welcome home, hon!!!
to answer both at once, I will ask you this: What is NORMAL???

I believe sexuality, including fetishes, is fluid...tastes change, sometimes the prospect of trying something new makes you want to engage in the "new" fetish even more than your old trusty one...but that's not "weird" or "abnormal" in my book...that's just a sign of growth and of being open to new experiences!! So go out there, and tickle/smell some feet!!! And ENJOY YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!

Again, welcome, and let us know how things go with those feet you're trying to get a hold of!!!

Thank you for your help Camel. And thanks for giving me a warm welcome as well

I don't know. I just in some way i'm scared of being seen as odd for wanting to smell girls stinky bare soles. Because i mean i'm just starting to get into feet (i have not been into them long at all) so its all pretty new to me. Ya know?

ps. Also do girls like this sort of thing? or what are the changes of a girl letting a guy do this to her own feet? would be a better way of putting it i guess

Stick around, dude. You can learn a lot about foot fetishism here. I'm a footman myself and have been since age 4. I got know problem with smelling a woman's feet but, if they stink you can count me out however there *are* a lot of footguys that do like strong foot odor, just not me. The reason behind the fascination with smelly feet has something to do with a particular scent that is suposed to be similar to genitalia scents or something like that or other... I forget. Anyway, it has to do with keeping feet in socks and shoes for long periods of time until they begin to perspire which is said to give off the sexual-like scent. Hope that helps. Welcome aboard!

-TK

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back