• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sending out an email to members!

infojoe

Administrator
I'm in the process of sending out an email to all members.. this is a huge amount and I am trickling out the emails to try and make sure that 1) it doesn't crash the site or server and 2) so that I can try and get proper delivery on these emails.

Either way, this is a good stress test for the did I say (upgraded server) and for the smooth running of the site.

So far so good...

But just in case, check you spam boxes and read my message 🙂

I just changed my email to a more updated one through here. Will that be an issue? I don't remember my last one haha.

I have no idea what address I used back then. This account is ten years old :lol

I'll do my best to get the word out, though!

~K

Last edited:
I heard it through the grapevine, not my e-mail... don't remember if I updated my e-mail on here... might check to see if I got an e-mail though. It's nice of you to send out e-mails to people letting them know the site's up.

:chris:

I got the [both] email. Will join in the hunt to kidnap and drag in known members.

:chris:

Both e-mails came through for me (although I first heard about it through the grapevine too, lol).

The emails were trickling out smoothly... but then at about 10k in, my place experienced a sudden power cut and my machine was turned off. Since the email members feature runs in the browser... that went off too 🙁

I am going to look into trying to set it running again. I just hope that it can pick up where it left off (but I doubt it).

Great to hear that messages were getting through though.

Stop conspiring against us, electric company! 😛issed

What is this email about? (Just figured I'd check if any stories survived the last crash of the site, and found out it's back up!! XD Is that what the email was regarding?) Havent checked... whatever email I think I signed up to here. Will check...

I'd imagine it was just a 'Hey we're back' notification.

That being said I didn't get one.

It was just to let everyone know that we were back. Some of those e-mails undoubtedly got swallowed up by spam filters so they were never received.

Bah, I should've told you, Sadi. Thought you had known! ^^;

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back