• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Serial Tickler Episode 1: Abducted Cheerleader

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Tasha is spending a quiet night at home, but she has been talking trash to a few people on TMF about how she cannot be broken, that she is in charge at all times. She is particularly dismissive to one member, someone who seems brand new to the forum, however he is not brand new to the art of tickle torture. Tasha hears a knock at the door, she gets up but nobody is there. She sits down, and she hears another louder knock at the door and goes out to investigate. The Serial Tickler sneaks in from an unlocked window upstairs and slips her a sleeping agent into her drink. Annoyed to find nobody at the door, Tasha sits back down at her desk and takes a drink. In only a few moments she is passed out, and helpless.

Tasha awakes to find herself in a very strange place, gagged and totally immobile. The Serial Tickler has gone through Tasha's closet and dressed her in her old cheerleading outfit and blue panties from school. She tries to cry for help, there is nobody around to hear her cries anyway. The Serial Tickler taunts his catch, he does assure her that she will not be harmed, but she will be experiencing something she will certainly hate. He taunts, tickles, removes her shoes and socks slowly, and punishes Tasha for what is certainly seems like an eternity to her. Unsure what to do with her, he leaves her crying and totally spent.

you can find this video in the new section TickleAbuseX on my website: Tickleabuse.com

you can also find this video on my clips4sale store: Tickle Abuse 2

You can see the extended trailor for this short movie on my website in the new TickleAbuseX section: ABDUCTED CHEERLEADER VIDEO SAMPLES

OMG!!! seeing Goddess Tasha crying is so awesome!! If She needs to get revenge on someone for this i totally volunteer 🙂

Excellent - that's what I mean by something with a story.

Excellent - that's what I mean by something with a story.

Was wondering when you were going to see it, I'll have more coming, plenty more. I think the next one will be some kind of interrogation story with Brooke.

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back