• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Setback :(

nessonite1

3rd Level White Feather
I can't believe it...Sometime when I had my whole desk area dismantled to take apart a few computers I LOST my Wacom pen. I can draw on paper and scan it but making good, final pictures will be hard until I can get a new pen. They're not too expensive (about $30) but unless I can find a store that carries them seperatly then it'll be a while before I can get one ordered.
*sob!*

what is the wacom pen ? ^_^ sorry but i have no idea about what is this 😀 is a graphic table?

In any cases i was looking at the drawings scanned, and maybe they're beautiful with this style 😉 so don't worry 😉

Your works are masterpieces even if they're make with pencils and paper 🙂 i like very much them Nessie 😉

A wacom tablet is a wee device that allows you to draw on it, and that drawing is transfered directly to the computer. In this way, she does not have to do any drawing on paper, and therefore does not need to scan it; she can edit it right in Photoshop or Pain Shop Pro as she goes. Nifty, the device is. However, the pen is necessary for its use. You probably knew most of that already, but I wasn't sure from your reply.

HisDivineShadow said:
A wacom tablet is a wee device that allows you to draw on it, and that drawing is transfered directly to the computer. In this way, she does not have to do any drawing on paper, and therefore does not need to scan it; she can edit it right in Photoshop or Pain Shop Pro as she goes. Nifty, the device is. However, the pen is necessary for its use. You probably knew most of that already, but I wasn't sure from your reply.

Thanks for the clear explanation ^_^ i have no idea about what are those tools, but now i know it 😀

How much it cost a complete tablet ?

The tablet I have is the low end model (www.wacom.com) which cost around $100. A replacment pen costs about $30. Looks like I have to get one because I have torm everything apart looking for it and it's just GONE. *sob*.
They do make tablets that are also computer moniters...so you are actually drawing right ON THE SCREEN! Very cool. 😀

I'm so sorry Nessie 🙁 usually when you need something you can't find it....murphy's law is well known lol 😀

I must look on Fry's website to see if they have those pens...i can send one of them directly to you ^_^

*sob* Still no sign of my precious pen. 🙁
You are SUCH a sweetheart, FA but don't go to any trouble for me, please!

Thanks🙂

But for me is not a trouble 😀 i'm simply trying to help 🙂

I don't understand how it is no trouble? The pens are expensive and I don't want to be a bother! If you have some sort of secret "connection" then that would be super cool! If you can PROMISE me that it wouln't cost you anything then My tablet will accept a Wacom Graphire 1, 2, or 3 pen but I dont want you to go out of your way for me!!!

For me is not a problem; 30$ are not so much 😉 and if you don't have the pen you can't continue with the project 🙁

the problem is how to give it to you 😉

*sniff* you are so sweet I could cry!! I wouldn't feel right asking someone to do something like that for me. 🙂 I will have to get one on my own quickly. 🙁 I really don't want to make you wait any longer for me to get to work!

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back