• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sex on a work break - Legal?

xonninu

Hello everybody, hope everyone is doing well... I have a bit of an issue and I would like to see what people's opinions are on it.

The topic is regarding sex and legality and due to this website having an age restriction which should mean there are people who know how to be mature and also people who know a few things about law and things 🙂

Ok so..there is this girl that I work with, who goes out with the IT guy at work. We started texting each other at work (on our mobiles...e-mailing would be silly being her boyfriend is the IT guy) and one thing led to another and well, the other day we met in a public bathroom outside work, on our lunch break and started getting off and getting intimate etc. (don't worry it was all standing up..not gonna touch a public bathroom's floor! lol)

Anyway, since my lunch breaks are not paid for, I assume I am allowed to do whatever the hell I want on them? Technically you can drink and so on on a break but you can't because you are still under the influence when you get back!

I just want to know if it is actually something I could get in trouble at work for? Because I do it in time I'm not getting paid for and I also do it not on work property!

I would really appreciate any feedback, thanks (ps. I live in Europe if that makes a difference on the law side?)

PS. Yes...I know I'm an asshole because she has a boyfriend and all that. :/

That sounds okay to me, But I'm not a lawyer...so...yeah...

lol borat?! sorry that one flew right over my head? (I know who borat is though..)

If it's not on work property and during an unpaid break, the only thing they might be able to get you for is the "company image" stuff, if you're wearing a uniform. Yeah, I know, the idea is that nobody will see, but you know how companies can be.

Aside from that, as long as they don't have a straight-up "no co-worker relationships" policy, you should be fairly safe, as long as her boyfriend doesn't find out (an IT guy with a grudge, in an office environment, sounds like a really bad thing XD).

I...don't...know actually.
I imagine this happens all the time. I mean, I've known doctors and nurses to do stuff in the on-call rooms and storage closets of hospitals. So long as you're not caught in the act, then they can't get you for indecent exposure. So....
I find it funny that you're this girl's man-on-the-side, and you're more worried about the location of the sex, than not getting caught. Lol

No we do not wear uniforms 🙂
It is not on work property! 🙂
And there definitely is not a no dating co worker thing going on because the IT guy is her boyfriend lol (seriously though, so many people are going out with each other in the company so I'm sure that's not an issue)

So the worst thing that can happen is piss somebody off 🙂 nothing I haven't done before lol

All your answers were much appreciated...anybody else has anymore please feel free to make me feel even more at ease.

Getting jiggy with a co-worker can be a dicey proposition. If your relationship comes to light, your boss could decide that you're liabilities, and fire you both. If your relationship goes sour, you've still got to see that person day in and day out. And if the IT guy whose girlfriend you've been banging finds out, there could be severe inconsistencies in your paychecks from week to week!

Then again, if he's the right kind of guy, he could ask to join you for a threesome. Though that's liable to be difficult in a public bathroom. 😀

in hollywood brother thoery there is nothing wrong with this as long as you are making sure to give this lady multiple hollywood brother tickle orgasms. as far as getting in trouble with your employer it is possible that you could get talked to for doing it on the property as well as if there is a no dating policy at your workplace. If there is nothing against this in your employee handbook then you are in good shape as long as you is pleasing this wonderful lady who is giving you the gift of her heart and her ticklish body. the hollywood brother thinks you should be okay but just remember to keep the orgasm count up very high in your performances with this lady. by doing this the hollywood brother thinks you will get her hooked on your ticklish ways and might have her coming back for more sessions over the course of your and hers worklife. also the other benefit to consider is that if you ever break up with her then the next jabroni that she is with will be stuck hearing how great a hollywood brother tickler you were and how you tickled her better than any other woman or man

the hollywood brother got one other good bit of advice for you. if you really idg this seniorita and she is into you then get a ring on her finger quickly so you can have her every day to love and cherish for the rest of your life

It is totally dependent upon what your Human Resources policies say. At my place of employment, even if you are married and both are employees, any PDA (public display of affection) is highly frowned upon, with ability to be penalized, suspended or fired. Besides that, image the public relations nightmare it would cause if caught by a client/customer, for example.

Granted, sex on the clock is always a big time fantasy, but the above mentioned risked are well founded. Plus if things go sour, depending on what your contact and professional relationship is, she could use it against you in a 'sexual harrassment' tangle. I've read of cases before where that has happened. I'd think more than twice about rolling those dice again. Better look over the HR Handbook VERY CLOSELY!

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back