• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sexy Syrian F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Brooke's old roommate is back, one year later! Brooke has been begging her to come back, so she agreed to get her foot tickled only, and Brooke is going to get the most of her. Brooke starts off trying to get her in the chair, Neela is nervous and very reluctant. Once she is strapped in, Brooke takes it easy on her, letting her think that she will be ok, but before long the brush comes out and Neela loses it. Brooke also periodically tickles her body.

you can find this video on my f/f clips4sale store: Tickle Abuse 2

Nice clip! Thanks! I was hoping she'd come back. Liked the way she went after Brooke at the end.
Here's hoping you convinced her to get into your new device! 😉

Great stuff - I loved that girl first time round!

How much UB is in this video? I need to know before I purchase because I dont like too much UB tickling. I'd rather not have any. Nice to see Neela make a return. I forgot about her. Will she be getting Brooke back on her feet and what happened to the toe ties?

All I can ask for is Neela in the humber. That will be so hot to see. You had a foot tickling clip with her the first time she did a shoot but never an upperbody tickling clip. Please put her in the humbler before she goes away for another year.

How much UB is in this video? I need to know before I purchase because I dont like too much UB tickling. I'd rather not have any. Nice to see Neela make a return. I forgot about her. Will she be getting Brooke back on her feet and what happened to the toe ties?

There isn't too much, only about a minute. The video is priced for an 8 minute video, and its closer to 10 minutes, so you wouldn't be paying for it anyway. Sometimes I find that a lee needs a visit to her UB, makes her feet more ticklish right after.

All I can ask for is Neela in the humber. That will be so hot to see. You had a foot tickling clip with her the first time she did a shoot but never an upperbody tickling clip. Please put her in the humbler before she goes away for another year.

I am trying! It was almost a miracle to get her back at all, she is so conservative and will not do a body tickle showing any skin! BUT, Brooke may have convinced her to do a bikini humbler tickler for next week, I sure hope so!

I am trying! It was almost a miracle to get her back at all, she is so conservative and will not do a body tickle showing any skin! BUT, Brooke may have convinced her to do a bikini humbler tickler for next week, I sure hope so!

Brooke should get a bonus if she pulls that off!
😉

Why didn't you tie her toes?

Her feet were way too small, lol, I tried. She says she is a size 5, but I looked at her shoes and they said 4 1/5. I have to make another toetie device for very small feet.

Her feet were way too small, lol, I tried. She says she is a size 5, but I looked at her shoes and they said 4 1/5. I have to make another toetie device for very small feet.

You do that and you get her back in those stocks, pronto!

P.S. I'm liking the whole idea of her starting the video standing up and getting to see her strapped into the stocks. It DEFINITELY beats starting the video after the tickling starts. Perhaps you should do it more often (meaning you should definitely do it more often).

You do that and you get her back in those stocks, pronto!

P.S. I'm liking the whole idea of her starting the video standing up and getting to see her strapped into the stocks. It DEFINITELY beats starting the video after the tickling starts. Perhaps you should do it more often (meaning you should definitely do it more often).

Yes, it was suggested to me, and it is something I am going to do a lot more, especially with new girls.

Im not really into that. Too me its a waste of time watching someone get strapped into something. Just start the video with the lee already strapped down and have the ler do something like talk to, taunt and tease her before she diggs in.

Im not really into that. Too me its a waste of time watching someone get strapped into something. Just start the video with the lee already strapped down and have the ler do something like talk to, taunt and tease her before she diggs in.

Well, you can always just skip that part (I hope that came off less douchey to you than it just did to me in retrospect), but I like it and so do many others. I think watching the girl get strapped in is like the bondage equivalent of seeing a girl strip. Plus, it gives us a change to see the girl's personality (through her words and mannerisms when in a more natural, non-tickling and non-interviewing state) and get to know her just a little bit more.

The only problem I would foresee would be some scumbag producers making the strapping-in process take up half the video and charging full price. But such producers I don't think would last long around here.

Well, you can always just skip that part (I hope that came off less douchey to you than it just did to me in retrospect), but I like it and so do many others. I think watching the girl get strapped in is like the bondage equivalent of seeing a girl strip. Plus, it gives us a change to see the girl's personality (through her words and mannerisms when in a more natural, non-tickling and non-interviewing state) and get to know her just a little bit more.

Yeah it did sound a bit douchey but whatever. I get your point.

jkb said:
The only problem I would foresee would be some scumbag producers making the strapping-in process take up half the video and charging full price. But such producers I don't think would last long around here.

And thats the problem I have with seeing the girl get strapped down. Lets say you purchase a 6 minute foot tickling video and the first 2 minutes are of the lee getting tied down. Thats two minutes wasted.

I actually included this because one person asked for it, if someone asks me politely and intelligently, I will go out of my way to make even just one customer happy. I even made that part of the video free, since I don't think its fair to charge $/minute for non-tickling. I am definitely going to do it for every new model.

Yeah it did sound a bit douchey but whatever. I get your point.

And thats the problem I have with seeing the girl get strapped down. Lets say you purchase a 6 minute foot tickling video and the first 2 minutes are of the lee getting tied down. Thats two minutes wasted.

Again, that part of the video is free, and will be for every video I do that includes footage of a lee tied down and talking about how scared she is, so don't worry, you won't be paying for anything other than the tickling.

What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back