• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sgt Sexy Tickles Viviana's Feet F/F 3/23/07

Viviana's VV

TMF Regular
Sergeant Sexy (Bella) hasn't been able to break Viviana yet, so she decides to focus all her devious attention on Viviana's super ticklish feet. The Sarge wants her beautiful feet completely helpless, so she secures them with toe cuffs, ankle cuffs, rope and some bondage tape, then goes to work. Viviana can barely move, and she gives her a savage foot tickling! Sgt Sexy uses her long nails, a hairbrush, a flosser and an electric toothbrush to tickle torture Viviana's sensitive soles. This time, she couldn't take it anymore and Sgt Sexy forces Viviana into a confession! Full clip runs 6:18

Hope you enjoy the sneak peek, and please visit Viviana's Tickling Video Vault to get this and all of our clips:
http://clips4sale.com/6995

Thank you

cute hair...and damn that hummingbird thingie looks like a killer...loved the foot bondage..i would love to see her confess..interrogation scenarios are so hot....thanks for the nice preview..love how you write up the story beforehand..🙂

maniactickler said:
As with all Viviana clips, i was touching myself during the whole thing. :manicd:

hmm knowing you as i do, Vivianna should take that as a direct insult :jester:

Two things.

1. Lose the gadetry. It sorely detracts from the intimacy of the moment. A woman's hands are a far better tool to tickle torture than any machine.

2. Would be nice to see more of the Ler. She's pretty, and has a sexy voice. Beyond that we know nothing of her.

drew70 said:
Two things.

1. Lose the gadetry. It sorely detracts from the intimacy of the moment. A woman's hands are a far better tool to tickle torture than any machine.

2. Would be nice to see more of the Ler. She's pretty, and has a sexy voice. Beyond that we know nothing of her.

If I understand you right the Ler is Bella from Tickling Paradise. She has a number of good clips at the store. She loves to be tickled also and has some very interesting reactions to being tickled. Viviana did a couple of sessions on the TP site recently. Check out Tickle Massage which feature both of them.

excellent as usual

Viviana I love all the tickle videos that you do you are the best :happyfloa

Steve

drew70 said:
Two things.

speak for yourself..i like the gadgets and so does Vivianna..and sometimes tools do work better than fingers..trust me on this one..i've been there..

and if the ler were shown more often, then people would complain they couldn't see the lee...

it's an excellent preview..

That is soo HOT!!! I just love the look on Sgt Sexy`s face as she tickles and tortures Viviana`s terribly ticklish tootsies! No wonder she breaks! :dogpile: I`d love to be at the mercy of Bella! :firedevil :whip: She can tickle me ANYTIME! :bowing: :redheart:

Viviana's feet are simply amazingly beautiful. I would give a lot of money to tickle them. Excellent work and thanks for posting.

isabeau said:
thanks for the nice preview..
you're welcome 🙂 Thanks for all your support!

maniactickler said:
As with all Viviana clips, i was touching myself during the whole thing
TMI, my friend! LOL. Cue that Divinyls song

Featherfall said:
Please tell me there will be a revenge clip
We do have some new footage of Viviana tickling Bella...but she's not dressed as Sgt Sexy. Bella is Bella in those clips, and they will be out soon.

dig5446 said:
Beautiful, can we see more nylon tickling in the future?
I hope so, we've gotten some requests for them recently, so I'm sure she will try to accomodate.

luvgirlsfeet, markbdk, kilitiinko1 and bdevil7... thanks for your kind comments and support. As always, very much appreciated.

Sweet Glory!!!

Ooh la la ... there are precious few things on this earth that are more lovely than a tied-up Viviana getting her gorgeous soles tickle-tormented. My mind is so boggled by the beautiful clip I just viewed , I can't think of any right now.

Thanks for the clip , Viviana's VV!

Great clip!

First of all, the clip is awesome. I have bought the full clip and it is a fantastic clip! Great job by both Bella and Vivian. I would like to second the nylon tickling request. Getting between Vivians toes and working them over with either fingernails or the flosser in nylons would be an incredible scene b/c some people are MORE ticklish with nylons on. Just my vote.
Peace
Musictkls

That's a line I will not forget

The tickler asks the victim how the tickling techniques feel. The bound, helpless woman replies, "It's torture!"

I don't think I will forget that moment for a long time.

I bought this clip the other week
Viviana = best person ever! Your feet are amazing

a smoking hot clip. i am glad that viviana;s site is still up and going strong. good clips and sexy models and they are all really ticklish. i do recommend this site strongly. good luck!

If you have not watched this entire clip, I highly recomend it. Very nicely done. Might I also say, Intense

Yeah... Viviana is one of the best. You need to check out her first clips
on Real Tickling where she was being tickled by the original
"Tickler in Black" before he opened his Tickle-Post website. They had
a magic chemistry together in my mind. There are tickling or orgasm
clips of Viviana there.

I'm just wondering if she's retiring or what because I haven't seen
any new updates at her sites for months. Hopefully she's just
taking a break.

There a lot of wonderful women being tickled. But she's definately
on of the all-time best.

Yeah... Viviana is one of the best. You need to check out her first clips
on Real Tickling where she was being tickled by the original
"Tickler in Black" before he opened his Tickle-Post website. They had
a magic chemistry together in my mind. There are tickling or orgasm
clips of Viviana there.

I'm just wondering if she's retiring or what because I haven't seen
any new updates at her sites for months. Hopefully she's just
taking a break.

There a lot of wonderful women being tickled. But she's definately
on of the all-time best.

I will have to check that out. I visit real tickling every so often.

50040h.jpg

What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back