• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Shameless Plug

Ghost_Host_9991

TMF Regular
Hello Everyone 🙂

THis might bein poor taste, but I was very happy about this and just had to share it. I have gotten my first royalty payment as a writer. It's a whopping $21.30, but it's a start. A pay per view website that I submitted material to is starting to pay off. I guess officially I can call myself a professional writer now. Ok, so now for the shameless plug part. If anyone wants to part with their hard earned pocket change and feel like reading some fairly well written ghostly tales, feel free to visit www.horrormasters.com and look for the author Jerry Mouse. (That's me). 🙂

Or if you prefer, wait until I put all these stories into a book and for a mere $22.95 suggested retail price you too can have hours of ghastly ghoulish entertainment. Don't mind me, I was just jazzed about taking my first steps toward being a real writer.

Oh man ghost stories are the best! Have you ever seen the series published...that...I can't remember for the life of me (haha) who writes them...but the stories are illustrated with these REALLY creepy photos...it almost makes faces look like they are melting, really creepy 'bloodish' type illustration and it's just SO COOL! The books are a collection of quite a few stories and little interactive tricks you can play on your friends while telling the story. But it's the PICTURES that hook me....do you know what series I'm talking about? (They are almost always in black and white...even in the 'color' front cover.)

scary stories to tell in the dark man, those books tapped into something, every kid is hooked on those creepy charcoal or pastel pics...

The books you are referring to AR are "scary stories to tell in the dark" volumes 1 and 2. And you're right those pictures were DAMN gruesome. I think they were done in sketch pencil and almost always depicted freaky skulls and living corpses.

Serge said:
scary stories to tell in the dark man, those books tapped into something, every kid is hooked on those creepy charcoal or pastel pics...

OOPS. You beat me to the post. 😀

Serge said:

That's the series!!!! Oh man you SO win a cookie...

AphroditeRabbit said:
That's the series!!!! Oh man you SO win a cookie...

AWWW. And I don't get any thing because I was too late to post.

Ah well. That's okay. Thanks to HOLLYWOODBROTHER I get cheesesteak, and SHE DEVILS b/f I might get a beer. 😀

Pictures that haunt me for weeks

FEAR THIS

Attachments

• 0397319266.jpg
    0397319266.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 10
  • 006440465X.jpg
    006440465X.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 7
  • 0064401774.jpg
    0064401774.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 0064404188.jpg
    0064404188.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 7
cool beans brother. the hollywood brother loves books. Keep up the good hollywood brother style horror writing and someday you to can be as well known as clive barker or stephen king. also if you keep at it with the support of the hollywood brother approved forum than maybe someday the hollywood brother be buying a autobiography of you just like the hollywood brother bought a biography on alfred hitchcock today

ghost_host_999 I am very happy for you!!.. You definitely do have a talent and I',m pleased that your talent is beginning to be rewarded🙂 Keep up the excellent work,and all of your friends here are wishing you the best 🙂!.

Unfortunately, I've tapped into all my sources, and AR has 'em....all in one book, or something, I dunno. I demanded she buy a scanner and scan every page...or else! I didn't say what though, I just left it at that. 😛

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back