• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Share your lil stories :)

Adam Tickles

TMF Regular
Hey glorious people of TickleTheater 🙂 ... I've recently read a short but true tickle story, and have thus been inspired to create a thread for people to share any lil ticklish experience they have had recently, or maybe just became mesmerized by some teasing feet they spotted somewhere.

Please keep them true stories as they are the best 🙂 and the most recent the better. 😀

I myself last week was sitting in a lecture and this HOT asian girl came into the lecture theatre. I didn't think i had seen her in lectures before and so she immediately caught my eye when she came in 5 mins late. She sat down on the edge of a row of seats, about 4 rows down and in the opposite column of seats from me (across the centre stairs bit). Anyway, about 10 mins later and the lecture wasn't doing much to grasp my attention, so it wondered 😉... and what did it find? only the hot asian sitting bare foot and rubbing her feet together :drool OMG... she had small feet, very smooth looking arches and gorgeous little toes. She continued to flex her whole foot as one rested on the other and i just stared!... she then started rubbing her toes or her left foot from the base of her toes on her right foot all the way down her sole! She was rubbing her soles with her own toes! I then realised i had gained wood.. but then who wouldn't!. She did this for like 30 mins, the whole time i was just watching and forgot all about the lecture. She started wiggling her toes as she dragged them down her sole, as if she was tickling herself..... aah it was heaven! :drool:drool:drool:drool:drool As u can guess i made no notes all this time and had to catch up later, but boy was it worth it ! 😛
🙂:stickout😎pissed:wub:scared:rolleyes

Cool thread idea! Alot of times, the tickles are such quick, fleeting things, devoting a whole story in the story-section is uncalled for. I haven't had any nice recent situations, but the weather's warming up already here, and the babes are taking full advantage, so I hope to have similar notes to share.

- Rick T.

Cool thread idea! Alot of times, the tickles are such quick, fleeting things, devoting a whole story in the story-section is uncalled for. I haven't had any nice recent situations, but the weather's warming up already here, and the babes are taking full advantage, so I hope to have similar notes to share.

- Rick T.

Exactly.. this is for stories that arnt really big enough for the story section 🙂
🙂😢huh:scared

A wee story indeed

Earlier, while in the break room at work, one of the most gorgeous girls there got a little rib tickle from a co-worker. She was hunched over, texting as she usually does, and he was walking by and gave her the always reliable rib tickle. Was a delirious joy to see her reaction. So fine. (sighs)

...aaand that's my story!

x

Earlier, while in the break room at work, one of the most gorgeous girls there got a little rib tickle from a co-worker. She was hunched over, texting as she usually does, and he was walking by and gave her the always reliable rib tickle. Was a delirious joy to see her reaction. So fine. (sighs)

...aaand that's my story!

short and sweet.. like it 😛 maybe u should take the same opportunity if it arises again
🙂😢huh:scared:wub😛issed

I was hanging out with a friend from waaay back in the day a few days ago,
we were in my room comparing music when he attackeded me out of nowhere, tickling pretty much everywhere for like 5 mins and he was gloating at "how good he got me" and I told him he wasn't the worst one and that I was tickled 20 minutes straight once and he nodded, set a timer on his phone (I didn't know he was doing that at the time) for 25 mins and attacked again. I only lasted 22 minutes hehe 😉

I was out BBQ with my boyfriend and his friends at the park since it was a beautiful day outside. I was sitting next to my boyfriend just talking to his friends and he sits next to me and ask his friends do they want to see something funny. Everyone including myself said yes and he was like ok. He goes to give me a quick 1 minute tickle to my ribs and sides while I'm squirming and snorted. Everyone at the table laughed and said how cute. One of his friends told him to do it again so he did 😀

short and sweet.. like it 😛 maybe u should take the same opportunity if it arises again
🙂😢huh:scared:wub😛issed

Oh, how I'd love to! But she's half my age, and while we chit-chat at times, it'd come off creepy unless there was the perfect opportunity or something. It's enough just to know that she's that delightfully ticklish. This girl is just smokin' hot and a total sweetheart to boot.

I have another little story. I was with my bf at the park with our adorable boxer/lab mix puppy pandora 😀 We were playing fetch with pandora and chasing her around one of the baseball fields at the park. While my bf was waiting for the dog to bring back the tennis ball, I decided to poke and tickle his sides to let him know I want to be played with. His reaction was so adorable. He jumped and giggle right away and tells me that I'm going to get it. He chased me around the field for 10 minutes and then he tackles me to the ground. He straddles me and tickles my tummy, sides, ribs for about 2 minutes. Our pandora just walk around us licking my face and my bf's legs 😀 After a couple of minutes in the park, we went back to his apt where we had more with tickling and the other fetishes we shared 😀. It was a great afternoon 😀

Had friends that I've met online come over once and we were just chit-chating when one of them, a busty blonde named Melissa tweaked my ribs and of course, I laughed. The others grinned and laughed at me and told Melissa to do that again. She did, tweaked my ribs and then tickled up and down my sides with her nails for like 30 seconds before stopping. They "awww'd" as if they were disappointed that the "show" was over.

it's hard to choose just one lol

well just yesturday my girlfriend and i were watching a movie and i cracked a little joke about her and she faked being angry and tried to get up from the couch. i reached up and pulled her back down to the couch. she started squirming to get up and i sat on top of her and held her hands above her head. i looked down and her tank top had come up just enough in the scuffle to show off her belly button. i took the opportunity and blew a couple of raspberries on it and then proceeded to tickle her for a good ten minutes after. it was a good night 🙂

My latest isn't as great as the above, but the other night we were on the couch, me watching a ball game, she with her laptop. Her ticklish left foot was available and sort of trapped under her right knee, so I took advantage of that several times during commercial breaks. 🙂

x

Long time no post, but yesterday i had a rather teasing experience and thought i would share it here having remembered the purpose of my thread 🙂

The other night i was walking my friend back to her korean friends uni halls to watch a movie, i had offered to carry her guitar as she was struggling with it earlier + i really like this girl 😉 haha

The girls in the halls offered for me to join them and watch the film (which was a weird one 😛 but good) anyways, as soon as i sat on the floor in the little room the girl i liked sat on the bed cross legged, kind of above me, so her foot was just in my eye line to the screen. Her Korean friend was bare foot, and sat just infront to the left of me, she knelt so her gorgeous, and rather large feet where just facing me screaming to be tickled!!!!! About 5 mins into the film i started getting the odor of socks and kind of feet, i worried it was my own but then realised the girl on the bed had moved her feet out in front of her and they where even closer to my face.

Lets just say for the boring bits of the movie i was either staring at the koreans girls feet wishing to tickle them, or smelling the erogenous scent of the girl's feet on the bed, inches from my face. So hard to focus when the movie was dull i can tell u 😛 🙂
😢huh:scared:wub:rolleyes

Another break-room adventure at work, here. I was sitting there, minding my own when a fluffy gal 1/2 my age sits down with me. Then, a guy about her age joins us, and she tries to tickle him. She is disappointed that he isn't ticklish, and I mention to him how ticklish SHE is(discovered from previous situations). He then proceeds to get her in the ribs and sides, causing her to laugh delightfully and turn three shades of pink. :tickle:

The story you are about to read is TRUE.
The name of the 'lee has been changed to protect the guilty (ME).
Friday, November 17, 2000. It was my last day of work in New York City. The next day was my birthday & that Monday I was moving to Tampa Florida. I've been trying to tickle this girl's feet since the 1980s. She never let me. Well, I explained to Colleen (Not her real name) that we will never see each other again & it would be the last time I would ask to tickle her feet ever again.
She said . . . OKAY!
It was late. Everyone else on the floor had left for the day. I took her by the hand & entered a small conference room. I closed the door. My heart was pounding.
She slowly slipped off her high heels and placed her now bare feet on the table. I stared at her exquisite bare feet.
She said, "You'd better hurry up before I change my mind".
I sat down & her soles were right IN MY FACE!
"Ok, here we go". I ever so gently held her ankles with my left hand.
My fingers began their journey up & down her VERY soft luscious soles.
She squirmed & giggled uncontrollably for a good 3 minutes.
Finally she put her feet down & said, "I can't take any more. It tickles too much".
I didn't want to push it so I agreed to stop.
She told me, "If it was anyone else I would NEVER have agreed to this". I hugged her & thanked her for the BEST birthday present EVER.
I walked her outside to the street. We hugged and kissed good-bye (Not on the lips, sadly).
I know it sounds made-up, but this REALLY happened.

Last edited:
A few years back when I was over at a friends house (whom shares interest in tickling 😉 ) watching Lord of the Rings for like the millionth time and I fell asleep halfway through it. I woke up to a tingling sensation on my side and opened my eyes to see that the movie was over and my friend was straddling me, pinning me with my arms up. He then told me it wasn't very polite to fall asleep during the movie and he started lifting up my shirt to show my stomach and said that it was time for raspberries. He knows I can't stand raspberries- they drive me NUTS!! I squeaked ans squirmed and pleadeded with him not to do it buuutt he endeded up doing it anyway-for like 15 mins straight and then held me down while he rasp-berried my side and tickled my bellybutton till I was crying I was laughing so hard. He eventually showed mercy and stoppeded then we went to bed, with him still sneaking a few tickles here and there. I slept good that night xD

Last edited:
The other morning my boyfriend and I were on the couch watching a movie. My boyfriend went to the kitchen to get something to eat so I stretch out on the couch and when he return he was like where am I suppose to sit. I shrugged my shoulders. He sat on my feet and grinned. He told me he knew what could make me move my feet and I was like what. He proceeded to tickle my feet, legs, knees, and the back of my knees. I immediately started laughing and squirming. He stop for a while to sit back in his normal spot and then out of nowhere straddle me and attack my bellybutton, sides, ribs, and pits. This went on for 10 minutes. It was great 😀 We end up cuddling and finishing the movie with of course little pokes to my sides, ribs, and button throughout the movie 😀

Me, my step-sister, and a VERY attractive lady friend were riding around the city. I sat in the back seat, behind the lady friend, who sat in the front passenger's seat. While my step-sister and her friend chatted, I waited for the perfect opportunity to find out if this girl was ticklish. When my step-sister decided to stop at a nearby store, the lady friend and I stayed in the car. She raised both of her arms, placed her palms on the car ceiling and kept them there. She wore a tank top that exposed her sexy underarms. I reached forward to tickle her left armpit, making her pull her arm down and burst out laughing. When she pulled her arms down, she trapped my hand in her armpit and I kept tickling her. I couldn't help but laugh as she bucked and bounced in the passenger's seat. After a couple minutes, I stopped. When she recomposed herself, she turned around to look at me and said "You're lucky I think you're cute." with a huge grin on her face. Then I teasingly asked "What if you didn't think I was cute?" and she playfully replied "I would have knocked you out." Then my sister came out of the store and we went home.

Here's a true tale I don't think I've ever mentioned before on the forums:

This'll either have you going "Wow!" or "Meh.". I'll keep it short:

About 15 years ago, I was working overnight for a grocery store, restocking shelves. I was hanging out after work one morning with a pair of younger, crazy dudes from up north living blocks from the store in a trailer with their gf's/fiances.

Anyway, we were probably going to smoke a joint or something, but I've just arrived, they give me the doublewide tour, and explain to me that, months ago - in the middle bedroom - they kept some chick tied spread-eagle and tickled her for hours...just for the hell of it. Apparently, she wanted to experience being tied-up, but they told me it went from consensual to non- by the time they were through with her(!).

They tell me this right in front of their very cute girlfriend and fiance! I think I groaned or croaked out some vapid reply, trying to appear nonchalant*, when I probably should have exclaimed "BRILLIANT!" or something. I know my face went from graveyard-shift pale to awkward-moment red in a flash.

*It's kind of a kneejerk reaction I've had to train myself to do in the event tickling comes up in day-to-day life, and I'm not immediately sure whether it'd be sensible to share the, er, predilection wit strangers.

x

Im pleasantly surprised this thread is stil being added to 🙂

Unfortunately i don't have any new tickle stories my self. However, I am currently dating this gorgeous half Italian girl, she has small and very cute feet.. can't wait to find an excuse to tickle them ! 😛
🙂😢huh:scared:rolleyes:wub

My wife becomes wicked when it comes to tickling me, especially my hyperticklish feet. Usually it only takes me seconds to get out of my ticklish predicament because I will get her in a bear hug and/or start tickling her ribs. She wouldn't be satisfied until she got me into hysterics.

One day she got her chance. I had dozed off while watching TV with her and my nieces. Next thing I know, she was bringing a pillow and blanket. How sweet! She talked me into laying on the couch so I wouldn't hurt my neck dozing. She put the blanket on me, took my glasses off, and kissed my forehead. She came back with some lotion, slipped off my socks, and gave me the most heavenly foot massage. I thought nothing of it because we had always done this for each other. I succumbed to sleep once again. What woke me up next was her sitting across my legs and calling the girls over. "Get your uncle good!" With that encouragement, sixteen tiny fingers started working on my lotion-softened feet. My wife coached them expertly, too. Their little fingernails were maddening under my toes and along the sides of my feet. They worked together, too. One would hold my big toe back while the other would tickle the spot between the big toe and second toe. The worst part was I couldn't use my strength to get out of the situation. My evil wife knew all along I would not want to take the chance of hurting the girls, so I just had to take it. My only defense was tickling my wife's ribs, but she was determined to keep her holding position. I laughed hysterically until I was hoarse and crying. She called off the attack once she saw I was really getting out of breath. From that moment on, I resolved to stay wide awake around all of them. lol

x

My wife becomes wicked when it comes to tickling me, especially my hyperticklish feet. Usually it only takes me seconds to get out of my ticklish predicament because I will get her in a bear hug and/or start tickling her ribs. She wouldn't be satisfied until she got me into hysterics.

One day she got her chance. I had dozed off while watching TV with her and my nieces. Next thing I know, she was bringing a pillow and blanket. How sweet! She talked me into laying on the couch so I wouldn't hurt my neck dozing. She put the blanket on me, took my glasses off, and kissed my forehead. She came back with some lotion, slipped off my socks, and gave me the most heavenly foot massage. I thought nothing of it because we had always done this for each other. I succumbed to sleep once again. What woke me up next was her sitting across my legs and calling the girls over. "Get your uncle good!" With that encouragement, sixteen tiny fingers started working on my lotion-softened feet. My wife coached them expertly, too. Their little fingernails were maddening under my toes and along the sides of my feet. They worked together, too. One would hold my big toe back while the other would tickle the spot between the big toe and second toe. The worst part was I couldn't use my strength to get out of the situation. My evil wife knew all along I would not want to take the chance of hurting the girls, so I just had to take it. My only defense was tickling my wife's ribs, but she was determined to keep her holding position. I laughed hysterically until I was hoarse and crying. She called off the attack once she saw I was really getting out of breath. From that moment on, I resolved to stay wide awake around all of them. lol

Nice lil story, i hope you planned some revenge 😉 haha..
I have a similar story, yesterday i went out on a date with a girl iver been seeing for a week or so, went amazingly well and we ended up back at her's watching some movie till a stupid time in the morning. We woke up in each other's arms (naaw i know (lol) ) and she turned over to lie on my chest. Just as im dosing back to sleep she slides her hand onto my side, and starts talking about how she plays piano, she found my ribs and began counting them as if playing the piano, naturally i squirmed and giggled and she kept going whispering 'shh im practising' in my ear. Naturally i retaliated and tickled her sides more so, it turned into a lil hug/tickle off and lasted a few minutes was great ! 😛
😢huh:scared:wub:blink:drool:blush

Nice lil story, i hope you planned some revenge 😉 haha..
I have a similar story, yesterday i went out on a date with a girl iver been seeing for a week or so, went amazingly well and we ended up back at her's watching some movie till a stupid time in the morning. We woke up in each other's arms (naaw i know (lol) ) and she turned over to lie on my chest. Just as im dosing back to sleep she slides her hand onto my side, and starts talking about how she plays piano, she found my ribs and began counting them as if playing the piano, naturally i squirmed and giggled and she kept going whispering 'shh im practising' in my ear. Naturally i retaliated and tickled her sides more so, it turned into a lil hug/tickle off and lasted a few minutes was great ! 😛
😢huh:scared:wub:blink:drool:blush

Aren't tickle fights the best?

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back