• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Share your pick-me-ups

TKLVR181

Level of Lemon Feather
Hey guys!

There are a few things I always go to when I'm feeling sad/lonely/depressed that cheer me up immediately. I figured, why not have a thread for sharing that awesome stuff?

Personally, the first thing I usually go to is episode 26 of Ghost in the Shell (anyone who knows me really well already knew this xD)

I also have a few songs I go to-Blake Shelton's Austin and Garth Brooks' Christmas Carol are a few that spring to mind.

If I'm *really* sad and don't wanna be, I do a search for military reunions on youtube <3 That ALWAYS makes me happy!

Share yours, maybe people can find new ones when they need them! 😀

~K

for me, it's hugs. I LOVE hugs as much as i love tickling and being tickled 😛

When I'm feeling down, I like to be around my friends, and can't stand being alone. And most of my friends know about my love for hugs, so I get lots of them 🙂

also, this may seem a little too "on the nose" for the website we're on, but having my bare feet lightly and gently tickled by fingernails is also a good way to make me feel better 🙂

also, this may seem a little too "on the nose" for the website we're on, but having my bare feet lightly and gently tickled by fingernails is also a good way to make me feel better 🙂

I don't think it's weird. When I'm feeling crummy Senshi tickles me and/or teases the crap outta me about being cute, and it always cheers me up xD

~K

lol, not weird, i just figured it would be a little to easy to suggest tickling as a pick me up on a tickling website 🙂

when i'm down, i usually talk to my online friends and family (which consist of the majority being girls). We talk and they will tickle the living daylights out of me through rp which sometimes helps a bit.

I also listen to soft music, or what i call soundtrack music, that's instrumental.

I also write poems when i'm down, depending on my mood.

Sometimes I will just play a game, or come into a chat room like this and see if someone lets me vent to them.

When I'm at my worst, I need to close the subject by summarizing it in my head. Then I have to distract myself, otherwise I'll get stuck in the same rut all over again. The most effective distractions are things that make me grin, like a comedy (Father Ted never fails), or something that requires a lot of focus and concentration, such as chess, woodcarving, or, oddly enough, explaining something complicated to someone (no matter how mundane - it calms me right down).

Hey guys!

There are a few things I always go to when I'm feeling sad/lonely/depressed that cheer me up immediately. I figured, why not have a thread for sharing that awesome stuff?

Personally, the first thing I usually go to is episode 26 of Ghost in the Shell (anyone who knows me really well already knew this xD)

I also have a few songs I go to-Blake Shelton's Austin and Garth Brooks' Christmas Carol are a few that spring to mind.

If I'm *really* sad and don't wanna be, I do a search for military reunions on youtube <3 That ALWAYS makes me happy!

Share yours, maybe people can find new ones when they need them! 😀

~K

I usually go for a walk, and remember that this too will pass, I am in control of my life and my actions, and everything really will be okay.
Sometimes I go shopping, or maybe do something creative like writing or painting or drawing or making something really random.
Or, go and meet one of my closest friends for coffee either out or at their house or mine and talk, and huggg 😛

also sometimes if the past comes back to haunt me, i will sing to myself some songs that also kinda helps as well

..and remember that this too will pass...

I'd forgotten, but agreed - I also remember this quote when I'm facing a crisis or something similar.

It also helps to remember that when your in the hospital for kidney stone removal. ^_~

As for me personally, I talk to family, friends, and just ask my bride to be for hugs, kisses, and just to be there for me. ^_^

Probably a bad thing, but I find that Schaudenfreude is growing on me.

... I hope it's a phase.

So I just got back from participating in a mass collegiate choral festival, and the evening was so fucking epic that Chuck Norris would've cried from its exuberance. Nothing beats the live performance, but chances are, YouTube will relay some of that fantastic emotion fairly well, once the vids are up.

That said, a good YouTube clip of incredible singing can be a great way of shifting a crappy mood into a significantly better one, and I've used this tactic in the past. Good music in general, really - the type that you can find yourself lost in, that distracts you from life's problems. It works! :super_hap

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back