• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

She can't be more unlucky ( Ada form R.E. )

Raven_kirsaen1

TMF Regular
Another one of this evil tickling pics.

First of all let's explain how she ended like this:
After her last mission Ada returned with success to Wesker's base and gave him her report.
Time after Wesker told Ada to test some training to endure and escape from difficult situation like being captured and tortured. She didn't like this idea but well she decided to follow Wesker orders long ago to achieve her goals.
Ada was prepared in the torture machine by some scientist of the organisation. When all was ready to begin they need to go to other room to prepare something more.
Ada was restrained when the last monster created get free and kill all the people there ( Umbrella always manage to let the viruses and monsters free, I don't know how they manage to do it ) and it was coming near where Ada was.
She can't be more unlucky, right? Wrong, she can. The machine, without known reason, got activated. ¿How will Ada get out of this ?

Sorry for the long introduction, tell me what you think and I hope you like it.

Attachments

• 9) Ada in distress.jpg
    9) Ada in distress.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 3,951
Umbrella sure needs to work on its company-employee relationships, regarding all the tickles theve caused already!

Very nice art! Optimal use of the surroundings and a very cool facial expression!

Plenty to see in this fine, colorful picture! Information is packed into every conceivable nook: panel readings, warning lights, thought balloons, etc. swarm the central, well posed heroine with busyness! The frame could hardly be more full! Yet, masterful composition hammers order from potential chaos, all angles (of machinery, ropes and body placement) arrowing viewer attention on the werewolf-like menace, whose looming shadow makes for far more striking anxiety than if we actually saw him in the flesh and fur! Ada may want Wesker's blood, but we can only respond with smiles! Then again, perhaps the invading bestial bogeyman has taken care of her wishes already!

Last edited:
Awesome piccy.

Wong never felt so right ;P

lmao - hee hee.

Just a great looking pic.

B

I've never understood either how Umbrella, with all the money they must lose on these outbreaks, doesn't invest in more secure facilities. My money's on her being devoured shortly, as holding back laughter is hard business. Well done, eh? :happy:

Excellent! :super_hap

From the way the ropes are drawn, to the face, to the position, to the situation... 10 out of 10 points from me!

I'd love to see more of this!

Keep up the good work!

PS: I guess it may be known by now that I like to see a bit of a 'story' to pictures, because they can make a picture into so much more than just another picture alone.

She is doomed... all of us are doomed... Buwahaha... ok enough with the prophet of doom act, this is a cute art, excellent drawn character, but i don't recall the monster you draw only shadow. What is it?

NDT2000: Thank you. Glad you like it.

Bebob4999: You're right. It was hard to came up with the pic but in the end I got this result, glad you like it.

Littlebighead: Thank you LBH! When I was doing this pic I tried to put all the elements that can represent the biohazard peril situation of the series without losing atention on the main point that is Ada tickled in this restrains.
Um.. who knows maybe you're right and Wesker has been killed by this monster, but this means that Ada has it ( a bit ) tough to escape.

Bandito: Hee hee, now she is taking all she got to not begin to laugh, but knowing that the intensity will keep increasing it will be difficult to avoid. Thanks for comment.

HisDivineShadow: I suppose this will be the major Umbrella question... well It's true that if the viruses didn't get free the games stories wouldn't exist, right?
No! Don't prefer she to be devoured or we won't be able to do more pics from her.:laughing:

Magnata: Thank you. Glad you like it.

Ilohnoh: Glad you like it, if you like this pic stay around, I'll do more tickling art. If you like pictures with some story I suppose this one is better,right? Well, related with the pics with story I hope you'll like the next chapter of my comic "the tickler Raven".

Bashiku: No, I don't want to be doomed! :laughing: Glad you like it. Bashiku, related with the monster I must admit that you got me. I just let my imagination create a monster and let me its shadow to put it in the pic.

Shadows eat little children, but Tobi is a good boy. Tobi will not be eaten 🙂

Nice work, keep em coming!
Love the way her big-toes are tied for a more intense tickle 😉

Ilohnoh: Glad you like it, if you like this pic stay around, I'll do more tickling art. If you like pictures with some story I suppose this one is better,right? Well, related with the pics with story I hope you'll like the next chapter of my comic "the tickler Raven".

Looking forward to it, Mister Raven! 😱

Looks good!
But I wonder all the time what is about that facial expression with one eye closed and happily smiling? There are more and more pictures coming up with this and for me it has an improper and confusing effect on the scene because someone tickled mostly is not winking like that?

hmmm...I just realized the black feather on the keyboard...guess that explains how the machine suddenly turned on...bad raven, very bad raven...do it again! :super_hap

Shadows eat little children, but Tobi is a good boy. Tobi will not be eaten 🙂
Just in case, don't get too close to the shadow.

c_tickler: Glad you like it I'll keep doing more art. The big toes tied that way will make impossible every move of the feet.

TyrantRave: Thank you, glad you like it.

Magnata: Glad you like it, thanks for comment.

MacD: Wow, I didn't realise that. I looked now in my pics and I do it it a lot. There are times like this drawing or my pic of Ashe that I used it on purpose ( here the eye closed is to give emphasis that she is making an effort to avoid laughing ) but I admit that in general I did it without noticing. Hope you like it, thanks for the comment.

Reed_789: Thank you, I wanted to do a tickling pic of her time ago, glad that the result is satisfactory.

hmmm...I just realized the black feather on the keyboard...guess that explains how the machine suddenly turned on...bad raven, very bad raven...do it again! :super_hap
Me!? I didn't do it ... well, maybe yes. :laughing: (takes the black feather when nobody is looking)

Wow. Seeing i adore Ada, i loved this one.
It's your best pic yet and one of the best i've seen on here in quite a while. Keep it up!

Little stories are always good, accompanying tickle pics, though good quality art is super important. This pic has both. 🙂 Awesome stuff!

Darth Vegeta: Thank you! But there are a lot of good artist here. It's one of the drawings I did that I like a lot too, but in my personal opinion, I think my shading in the Integra picture was better though. I try to improve in my pictures, it seems it's working. Thanks for comment.

Senshi: Thank you, when I finished the pic I thought that the little story related with makes it better so I decided to include the plot in the post. Glad you like it, thanks for comment.

Very great pic! I saw as always at the last second something convient will save her at the last second. Afterall, Resident Evil games don't usally kill off main charaters....unless you count Luis and Kaiser (RE4) as one.

i simply LOVE R.E. pics! and this one's a doozy! thanks so much!

RyuForce: Thank you. Haha I think you are right, she probably will get out in one piece of this, till then she must hold on.

BigNorm: Thank you for the comment, glad you like it!

What's New

10/21/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back