• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

She Hulk is ticklish!!!

Dussicar

2nd Level Green Feather
Okay, here goes.

Way back in 1990, I had a friend who owned a LOT of comics. One in particular struck me, and you'll soon find out why.

While sifting through his collection, I came across a comic that had no cover. In it, there were a bunch of heros fighting some corny super villain. The bad guy's name was something like the Prankster or jokester or something(I remember hating him because I liked Batman at the time and thought he was a pathetic rip off of the Joker). Though there were a bunch of heros, the only two I recall were Ironman and the She hulk. The heros were fighting one enemy each. Each chosen enemy was concocted by this prankster to exploit the weaknesses of the chosen hero that it was fighting. Tony Stark/Ironman was fighting this creature made of some type of sludge. A few panels later, he discovered that the sludge was actually booze(this was the first time I found out that Ironman was an alcoholic).

The She hulk, however, was fighting a robotic facimilie of the Hulk. The creature was very strong, because it gave her quite a run for her money. The interesting part comes when she tries to punch it with a left upper cut. It grabs her wrist and holds it above her head. So, she tries again with her right. Again, the same thing happens and her held wrist is placed above her head. At this time, she begins to contemplate how to get out of this situation...When something happens...

She notices a panel in the Hulk-bot sliding open on each of it's sides. Two buffer like things come out of each compartment. In her thought bubble you hear her say "no! Not that. Anything but that!"
Too late. The buffers found their mark. Her sides and under her arms. She begins to laugh hysterically. In her thought bubble again she asks herself "How did the prankster know I was ticklish?"
This pit/side tickling goes on for about seven panels(she was usually shown in the background, laughing while the other super heros fought their specific monster.
At last, She hulk finally gets some leverage and rips the Hulk-bot's arms off before pummeling it to scrap.

So, that's what I recall. Now my question is: Does anyone else remember this comic. If so, what was the name of it? How would I go about a search to find out what it was called?

PS: No, I am not making this up...

i have a question for she-hulk fans....

now with the hulk, with his mutation, he goes in a rage of uncontrollable fury right? so he doesn't think straight and just destroys stuff right? so has if the she-hulk made? a similar accident? and doesn't she go into blinding rage the the hulk?

Hey man, do you know if this was an actual She-hulk comic, or what? I'm going to try and find it I think

No. It wasn't a She Hulk comic. It was one of those marvel cross overs with a collection of heros. All I know is that I read the comic around 1990. But the book could of been older than that. However, I don't think that it would be much older.

Bignorm868 said:
i have a question for she-hulk fans....

now with the hulk, with his mutation, he goes in a rage of uncontrollable fury right? so he doesn't think straight and just destroys stuff right? so has if the she-hulk made? a similar accident? and doesn't she go into blinding rage the the hulk?

She got a blood transfusion from Bruce Banner when she was dying. That is why she has his power. She has MOST of his strength, but none of his rage.Plus, she does not grow in power when angry...I think, anyway. Also, I figure her keeping a cool head was a marketing ploy. What pre-pubescent 12 tear old who is sexually frustrated would want to fuck 7 feet of pure green amazonian ball-busting rage? :wooha:

it sounds to me like it could possibly be an issue of either the mighty avengers...west coast avengers(aka avengers west coast) or possibly a marvel super heroes secret wars mini series...hope this helps...bye gang

I have the pic

I have the pic. Not on this PC, but I do. I'll post it here later.

She-hulk tickled

Done! I have a better pic with three extra panels. I'll look for it.

Attachments

• she-hulk.jpg
    she-hulk.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 291
AWESOME, YATSABEL!

Thanks for posting. I was trying to log on to a marvel fan site to find out what issue this was taking place. What you posted was a thousand times better!

PS:I know my reply is quite late, so I don't even know if you'll read this(actually, I thought this thread died after about three posts) but don't suppose you could tell me the name of the bad guy they were fighting could you? I thought it was the trickster or prankster or something.

And once again

YOU RULE!

Yes, alchemy would like to know as well...and so would I. Heh heh heh

I'll try and get it for you today. It was a Cloack & Dagger special. With the extra panels I think you guys will be more than satisfied. Just don't let me forget. I should have a chance to look for them this weekend.

I have this info for you and an extra pic after She-hulk is tickled

(Cloak and Dagger III#8-9)- The Hulk Robot joined with the Jester, Fenris, Rock and Hydro-Man in recruiting Cloak and Dagger for an assault against the Avengers, unaware that Cloak and Dagger were actually super-heroes.

The motley crew of villains assembled against the Avengers while the team was holding a press conference, the Hulk Robot attacked She-Hulk. It employed anesthetic gas, a hammer, a feather tickler, and a boxing glove against her, but only managed to keep her on the ropes. When the Wasp shot the Jester's remote control, the robot went haywire, and She-Hulk flung it into the path of an energy blast fired by Fenris, destroying it.

Attachments

• hulkrobot4.jpg
    hulkrobot4.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 236
ok...so why are the thumbnails not appearing?...no pic...no thumbnail...no nothing...what gives???

If someone finds the issue could you maybe scan more of the issue from the appearance of the hulk robot and after the tickling scene?

WICKED!

Thanks for the info, man. It's been a long time since I've seen this comic.

You are a total lifesaver YATSABEL!

Cheers and merry Christmas.

Here you go. As promised. Merry Christmas.

Attachments

• shehulk.jpg
    shehulk.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 185
still no thumbnails...no pics...nothing...zip,zilch,zero,nada...not a thing!!!...i guess they must be invisible or something...let me guess,you have to have super powers to see them...what a croc

I swear the thumbnails and pics are there. If you want I can probably mail them to you if necessary.

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back