• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

She's Gettin Used to FaceSlamming

tyler_d1

TMF Expert
This was one of her first times doing something like this.

In general, I try to advise guys not to freak women out with their foot fetish, but sometimes there's gonna be bubbles when you open that champagne.

"Please DO" try this at home fellas (or a hotel when you're away from the wife). This is not some foreign ritual reserved for the elite.

Any man with a functioning nutsack can do this. ...but the real question might be: "WHY?!?!"

I'll let you guys figure it out...

In general, I try to advise guys not to freak women out with their foot fetish...

This is kind of odd hearing this from you. I remember a while back, it seemed like you were out looking for homeless women, or at least women who were down on their luck. They usually looked kinda rough around the edges, as if life hadn't been all that kind to them. Some of these women looked like they really weren't into it, (like this one,) but where just putting up with it for whatever you had promised to pay them for this service. So I've never really heard you advising guys not to freak women out with their fetishes.
But hey, you seem to be happy. That's all that matters, right? I had a steady foot friend for years, it was heaven.
Hadn't seen any postings from you in so long, I assumed maybe the cops had caught up to you. Good to know your still with us.

Last edited:
What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back