• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Shoes Pop Off 3 (no tickling)

bellboy10 said:
Ji-Ou said:
@#$?????????????
Do these posts really contribute anything? If you don't like the clip, you can post saying so but you could at least tell him WHY you didn't like the clip. If you keep posting stuff like "Huh?", then how is he supposed to know what you're trying to say? He'll probably just get the impression that your jerks. (Which i'm not saying you are) If the only thing you're going to say about a clip is "Huh?" and "@#$????????" then I reccomend you simply NOT post in this thread at all.

Bellbottom, the quality was a bit low but i'm assuming that this clip was about the dog taking her shoes or something? If so, then please keep in mind that this is not a foot fetish site (even though i'm a foot fetishist) and please state in the title that this clip does not involve tickling because not everyone here likes this kind of stuff. Also, after you view the clip, consider if it really is worth posting. The clip was quite short and I couldn't really tell what it was about, so if I viewed the clip, i'd probably think that this wouldn't really be necessary to post but if you do, then that's fine. Just keep these things in mind.

you guys are a bunch of idiots this is a fetish site because we a non-tickling images section! dur, ya tards, aint my fault we dont have a non-tickling video section.

bellbottom2k7 said:
you guys are a bunch of idiots this is a fetish site because we a non-tickling images section! dur, ya tards, aint my fault we dont have a non-tickling video section.

hey i think that's uncalled for, we not idiots and i think its clear this is for tickling clips, as the forum states and i think if you got a problem with not having an area for your non tickling clips then why don't you just go speak to the manger instead of calling people here idiots..what do you expect to get in a reaction if that the clip your showing...just chill out

Bellbottom has every right to post this video clip here as there is no rule against posting clips without tickling. To Bellbottom: the next time you post a clip, if it has no tickling in it just mention it in the title of the thread so what happened here can be avoided. 🙂 This is a fetish community but it does have a focus on tickling...'nuff said there. I actually think the clip is rather intriguing, not my cup of tea but worth the look. 🙂

Did any of you read my wall of text? 😛

Seriously, I have nothing more to say. And bellybottom, that whole "You're all tards" thing was really uncalled for. You could at least CONSIDER some of the things I mentioned in my post before calling us all tards. I'm not gonna start a flame war but I am going to frown at you like this: =(

Hey Josh, you said earlier if you could add people to your msn. I'm not sure if you saw my post in the other thread, so i'll say it here. You can add me. Check my profile for the address.

Edit: And yes, I know I contradicted myself in my second paragraph. XD

bellbottom2k7 said:

look isn't it clear that it's a TICKLING forum...hmm let's look at the title"TICKLE theatre 🙄

suddenly all this pent up aggression comes out, head over to the general discussion board and theres a post on FURY! :-D just let it out there guys.

Maybe I can clear all this up!

1. Thank you for your contribution first of all.
2. Since this clip does not contain tickling, I recommend that you put it in the celebrity feet videos. Although I have to admit u can't see her feet at all and I am sure that is a stunt double anyway cuz we all know Carmen Electra wouldn't do a stunt like that! But it is funny.

3. Name calling is uncalled for. And if someone is confused about a clip, they should write why instead of saying "huh?", just so we all are on the same page! Thanks.

bellbottom2k7 said:
Please mind your manners, Mr. Curnutt, because you are on a VERY short leash here due to your prior history.

I will change the title to add "no tickling." This forum is primarily intended for tickling videos, but we may allow off-topic clips at our discretion. Please label all non-tickling videos clearly in the topic title in the future.

I dont even see how this would even fall into foot fetish..maybe a falling down the hill fetish? (if such a thing exsists lol). The clip just made absolutly no sence to me at all for being posted here...so i made my comment..THE END 😎

yeah my bad ill put no tickling from now on. thanx to the people that stood up 4 me includin u random noob i wasnt callin u a tard that was to the idiots that put huh and $Q#$%&^# as responses.

I'm pretty sure, the stunt is done by a male stuntman.
Check the pics and judge yourself. The quality of the source material is poor, so I could not get it any better.

This is just a warning to those who have a foot-fetish (most of them like female feet only) 😎

Attachments

• p1.jpg
    p1.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 49
  • p2.jpg
    p2.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 25
  • p3.jpg
    p3.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 25
  • p4.jpg
    p4.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 42
my bad, sorry guys ^^; i just thought it was abit of a short fuse response but HEY at least it 's all sorted now, so on with the show!!!

even if its not carmen, im sure the stunt person is at least female. women do stunts ya know. but dang, i didnt know this would garner so much attention. LISTEN UP!!! i have a request. im lookin for an old scooby doo episode called the fall dog. it features scooby holding on to daphne's boots and come off. this happens twice in the episode. if anybody, ANYBODY can help me with this i would gladly appreciate it. theres some guy on youtube that has it named daphflame but he's lazy and wont give it to me. maybe somebody could complain to him for it. just type "scooby daphne" in the search box and you should find his video. P.S. sorry for callin everybody idiots i didnt mean it... u have a right to ur opinion. but please help!!!

thats intresting i never heard of that clip before..........now i want see it ^^ i seen the one where they tickle her to try wake her up but this sounds intresting ^^

not one person has this or at least a clue? there's what a couple 1000 people on here? come on now......

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back