• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Short comic: Come Be Part Of It

CollaredKid05

2nd Level Red Feather
No actual pic (sorry) what I have is an invitation to a little project I am going to work on.

So I was buisy sitting on my thrown of beautiful men when I thought to myself "I should really get rid of the body at some point, it is starting to smell". After that I thought to myself "You know what, I have a lot of people who follow me who would love to be featured or have there OC featured in a tickle drawing with Kid."
So after patting myself on the back 3 or 4 times cause I'm a huge dick head that way Im making this. A call to action to people who would like to be fetured in a pic of mine. A tickle comic where you or your creation get a chance to put Kid in his place.
Your character would be credited to you at the bottom of the pic.

With this there are rules.

• The character must be over 18.
• You have to submit a picture of what the guy or gal will look like.
• You need to understand this is something I'm doing for fun and I want to bring you guys for the ride. This is not a request or a comition. There is no comitment or entitlement. If your picked your picked. If your not your not. There is no calling spots or crying fowl if your not happy.
• If your a fan of mine you know how I do things. You can probably guess this comic will get a bit extreme and if your not comfortable with that it's fine just don't aply.
• Be nice and respectful or you will be ignored.
•my story is my story and there probably won't be any more lees besides Kid himself. You guys no me I'm a cruel mother fucker and having more then one person getting tickled kinda takes away some of the cruelty.

If this goes well I'll put some thought into doing more things like this. And if no one responds its tottally fine. I'll try again if I get more popular. If you want to share this with your ferish friends do it.

Love you guys and we'll see where this goes. (Not sure if I'm well received in this community but i guess I'll find out XD)

What you really ought to do is ink up an image of yourself on this throne of beautiful men - that sounds ridiculously artistic, especially considering our flavor of fetish. xD

Anyway, it sounds like a fun project, and I've been a fan of some of your work, so maybe I'll volunteer - I'll send a PM. 🙂

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back