• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Short reviews on "tamprev1", "pspc1" and "tb2pc".

Ticklekiller1

These clips were originally poste by SilverCherry in the Vidclip section on 11/23/04 if I'm not mistaken and are from "www.tickletortureclips.com" Now. On with these brief reveiws...

Tammy's tickle torture preview-tamprev1.

Movements and struggling are out of sinc with the stimulation with a probable exception of the axillas (arm pits). Her laughter sounds strained and she is seemingly finding the session somewhat painful.

Rating: D

Next up we have... Wait a minute! I'm not typing out that whole title!

pspc1: There really isn't much to say here... It's fakeness sticks out like a sore toe!

Rating: F-

Lastly we have Ticklish Briana part 2-tb2pc

Not too bad on the acting. Laughter is a bit overdone and with the probable exception of the feet, she doesn't really seem ticklish at all. Still, some of the acting makes up for the fake points so it may be worth the download (the preview clip that is).

Rating: C+

Reviewed by Ticklekiller.

aren't you that crazy guy that no one pays attention to? didn't you get banned? why would anyone care about what you have to say anyway? i don't beleive you have that syndrome either. i think it's just an act. i don't think you know anything about bikers. my uncle is a with the pagans and he can kick you and your dads butt any day so don't go talking that outlaw shit like you know somebody that's got your back. you're just a skinny little puter nerd with no life :happy:

you're just a skinny little puter nerd with no life

I'll buy that idea...considering the two posts above me were written by the same person LOL!

Fortunately for me, this person picked preview clips that are available for anyone to view by going Here and I'm certain that many would agree that these girls certainly aren't faking it. Besides, Dr. Who thinks only Tammy's axilla's were ticklish, he obviously didn't see her torturous reaction when her intercostals were worked over 🙂

What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back