• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Should I celebrate or be paranoid about this one (met a girl who LOVES tickling)

tkltoes

TMF Novice
I have been seeing this girl for about a month now. She is very fun and smart and extremely down to earth, and ticklish Well to cut straight to the chase. One day the topic of tickling came up, and she told me she is extremely ticklish, and it is a HUGE turn on to have her feet tickled. Within 2 min. of hearing that she was hogtied on the bed and laughing out of her mind! I thought I had just struck extremely lucky because when you look at the total population of women, not too many of them will let you tie and tickle them.

So I started to celebrate...

until...

I found out that she lived in the same small town as another girl that I met in Dollar General about a year ago who also confessed a tickling fetish to me, and also LOVED having feathers run between her toes and bondage and tickling etc etc. I ended up tickling/being tickled by her twice. Anyways, I found out that the girl I'm seeing knew the girl I met at dollar general, but they absolutely hated each other, however I know that the dollar store girl is very open about all of her fetishes and fantasies. The two have not talked since way before I met the girl I'm seeing.

So I'm asking you all if you think the girl I'm seeing knew about the tickling thing beforehand, or if she truely likes tickling. I guess I can't complain either way because she's a willing participant (she switches too!) but if she's finding out all of these things about me, then who else is finding them out too?!

Do you think this is freak luck, or did she know already

perhpas the latter my friend, although...you know, if you messaged me, I could counsel you on something like this.
the_debater_armand:Yahoo instant messenger
Journia: Msn messenger
escuchome: aol messenger

Do NOT message journia. lol.

Nah. I know what you mean here, and it really is a good question. Honestly though...you can't be afraid of your sexual preference. If it is out in the open like that, and she found out and wants to please you...then that's a good thing. Who cares if everyone knows..you're getting what you want. but... Can I ask...on what terms did you and the girl at the dollar general break up on? and umm...she lookin for someone else? >.> (lol, only the first part of that question is serious)

Do not message Journia? Are you serious?
Tha is just tacky man.
I ma a counselor, under the cybernetic clothing I wear.

I think that if you found a girl that is totally into tickling and such, you have found the jackpot and your are very lucky. As for the 'finding out' part, I don't know, but it could have been just luck.

Goofytickle said:

Nah. I know what you mean here, and it really is a good question. Honestly though...you can't be afraid of your sexual preference. If it is out in the open like that, and she found out and wants to please you...then that's a good thing. Who cares if everyone knows..you're getting what you want. but... Can I ask...on what terms did you and the girl at the dollar general break up on? and umm...she lookin for someone else? >.> (lol, only the first part of that question is serious)

Ditto.

goatman said:
I have been seeing this girl for about a month now. She is very fun and smart and extremely down to earth, and ticklish Well to cut straight to the chase. One day the topic of tickling came up, and she told me she is extremely ticklish, and it is a HUGE turn on to have her feet tickled. Within 2 min. of hearing that she was hogtied on the bed and laughing out of her mind! I thought I had just struck extremely lucky because when you look at the total population of women, not too many of them will let you tie and tickle them.

So I started to celebrate...

until...

I found out that she lived in the same small town as another girl that I met in Dollar General about a year ago who also confessed a tickling fetish to me, and also LOVED having feathers run between her toes and bondage and tickling etc etc. I ended up tickling/being tickled by her twice. Anyways, I found out that the girl I'm seeing knew the girl I met at dollar general, but they absolutely hated each other, however I know that the dollar store girl is very open about all of her fetishes and fantasies. The two have not talked since way before I met the girl I'm seeing.

So I'm asking you all if you think the girl I'm seeing knew about the tickling thing beforehand, or if she truely likes tickling. I guess I can't complain either way because she's a willing participant (she switches too!) but if she's finding out all of these things about me, then who else is finding them out too?!

Do you think this is freak luck, or did she know already
Hi There, sounds like you've been kissed by lady luck TWICE - knowing two women into tickling, and yes I'd say it was purely a lucky fluke. *sighs* (Some guys DO HAVE ALL THE LUCK!!) LOL "waaaah" *Have a blast!*

First, thank you all for your insight into my question. I really do appreciate it.

Goofytickle said:

to answer your question, we were never actually together, and I am still on good terms with her as far as i know. i even saw her a couple months ago and she's engaged and i congratulated her. but like i said, maybe she doesnt do it with malicious intent but i have heard other people tell me she's a freak for some of her fetishes and fantasies. I just dont know if this is how the girl im seeing could have heard about it

ticklefun said:
Hi There, sounds like you've been kissed by lady luck TWICE - knowing two women into tickling, and yes I'd say it was purely a lucky fluke. *sighs* (Some guys DO HAVE ALL THE LUCK!!) LOL "waaaah" *Have a blast!*

I sure hope this is the case! that is just kind overwhelming to think that there are 2 women into tickling within 20 miles of each other in the empty state of iowa. but what else is there to do here? talk to the corn?

goatman said:
I sure hope this is the case! that is just kind overwhelming to think that there are 2 women into tickling within 20 miles of each other in the empty state of iowa. but what else is there to do here? talk to the corn?
*LOL, I don't know about talking to corn, you could snap a salute "Colonel" (sorry that was a stupid joke)

goatman said:

Ahh yes...Iowa...my old stomping grounds. Where the corn is tall and the wrestling is real!

goatman even if she has heard does it matter? In the end you are happy with her aint you so what if she did hear about it from the other lass if she did she clearly likes it too otherwise she wouldn't let you tickle her.

paranoid? no. take advantage of a good thing. good god are you lucky my friend. but bottom line, take advantage.

goatman said:

well, they do have ears... :wooha:

*rimshot*

I have to agree with someone else's reply that if she's willingly participating, it doesn't matter how she found out about it...and if she did hear it from your ex, maybe she had the fetish herself and was ashamed until she met you...or maybe she heard about it and thought it was awesome and wanted to play...either way, just enjoy!!! Don't question it...and love every second!!!

and beware of the potatoes...they have eyes...and the beans stalk...!!!!! :weird: :weird: :wooha: :cyclopes: :happy: 😀

Camel26 said:
well, they do have ears... :wooha:

*rimshot*

I have to agree with someone else's reply that if she's willingly participating, it doesn't matter how she found out about it...and if she did hear it from your ex, maybe she had the fetish herself and was ashamed until she met you...or maybe she heard about it and thought it was awesome and wanted to play...either way, just enjoy!!! Don't question it...and love every second!!!

and beware of the potatoes...they have eyes...and the beans stalk...!!!!! :weird: :weird: :wooha: :cyclopes: :happy: 😀

lol!

ive always been wary around potatos....

and i seem to be hearing this same thing from everyone who has responded! she asked to play tonight, and im just going to let loose and enjoy.

goatman said:
lol!
she asked to play tonight, and im just going to let loose and enjoy.

:::wheels in Family Feud mock stage set:::

"GOOD ANSWER!!!! GOOD ANSWER!!!!

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back