• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Should I Stay Or Should I Go??????

DalekNfra

TMF Master
With all due respect to the Clash,I am debating whether I should stay in Tickle Theater or,as Depeche Mode once sang,"Leave In Silence"!!!!I'm on another tickling site,TFM,as well as this one,plus soon I'll be starting my own Internet business,so i don't know if I'll have time to be on both sites!!!!

But that won't be my decision,that will belong to you:if you want me to stay,then I'll stay;if not,I'll depart quietly,never to return!!!I know I was a bit off-the-wall and obsessed with boot-peeling and all,but I always tried to make friends whenever I had the chance,so please be honest with me and don't hold anything back,and I'll make my decision!!!!!!

Thank you,

footphantom72

You don't have to leave....I never even got to know you, and you sound as if you're made of Pure AWESOMENESS!!!

What the heck! Stick around! I'll make cookies! :19: Fish cookies!

Anywho, whatever you decide, best of luck with your internets business!

Leave, I never liked you........LOL J/K!!!!! Stick around.

It's the internet. Drop by when you have some free time. I suppose I just don't understand why this type of question is posed so regularly.

I can't figure it out, either. It's baffling how many people act like the internet is so involved a thing that it has to be planned and scheduled.

How much time does it take to read the new posts at a forum anyway? Five minutes? Making a few posts and replies might take it into the ten minute range.

It isn't a difficult or time-consuming process at all. I guess a lot of people have this view of a web forum being like a real place and that you have to "join" and "cancel membership".

Where this idea came from is a mystery to me. Perhaps it came from nowhere, and people just have very strange ideas.

I agree. You don't have to make a choice between sites or what you do online. Right before coming here tonight, I had a voice-chat session with a couple guys I know and we haven't talked in about a month. Things have been busy for me, doing the show, making some new art, having a real-life social life...you know. Important things. We had a great conversation anyway. No need to talk everyday just to maintain friendships and such.

The problem is, people take the internet WAY too seriously. If you're going to make life decisions based on what people on the internet think...you might wanna consider actually leaving it for a few months and living your life. (Not directed at you personally, just a general statement.) Contribute when you can, live your life when you have to...it's all good. Nothing has to be absolute.

I've made my decision.......

I WILL STAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel better knowing that I got some cool friends here!!!!!!

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!

footphantom72

You don't have to leave....I never even got to know you, and you sound as if you're made of Pure AWESOMENESS!!!

lol......you are such a joker...

oo btw i love Should i stay or should i go...it's on my playlist...it's always tease tease tease....

Well, if you want to stay stay if you want to leave leave the choice is up to you i don't see why you can't stay on both sites i mean i am a member of other sites besides this one and i go on them all the time so

Oh, great! So I"M the only one who had to sign the "Theater only" contract. Very funny, y'all... :mad

It's not a contract, it's a choice. And a purdy darn good one. 😀

dude,I'm sorry but I'm not going to sit here and tell you what to do with your life and time,if you want to stay then stay if not then leave.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back