• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

should playful tickling stay in the Home Only?

tummynavelboy

TMF Expert
Just wondering what you all thought about playful Tickling(meaning with NO Bondage included) should it also inside the Home and out of view of people out in the World just like Bondage added w/tickling should. or Do you think playful tickling should happen anywhere you choice outside, parks, The Mall,Backseat of a car etc....?

This is just my view and take on it but i feel like playful tickling should be where ever you want it to happen or where ever you choice for it to take place at! playful tickling is safe and very fun for most everybody so why not take it outside the home and enjoy it lots of places 🙂 :happy:

I say go for it. And while we're at it let's chain our friends and lovers to trees and park benches! Mainstream it baby, yeah!!
Woah...guess I'd better check the expiration date on that cold medicine!

i say we should come out with it in public. what it is so wrong anyway. i also agree with ness. i say let chain some ticklees up to benches, trees, light post and other objexcts and have us a wek long tickle fest where we can just walk up and tickle this ticklees that are tied andwaiting for us anytime we want and in full view of John and Jane Q. Public

I did that once!! ( come to think of it). I was in Indiana at Huntington College for a church conference, and I had brought my best friend. It was a little nippy, so we had on hoodies. My friend's arms were inside her shirt and she was leaning against a street light pole. So I tied the sleeves around the pole in a double knot and she couldn't move. So then the tickle-devil in me came out and I started tickling her ribs and stomach. It was so much fun! All the other kids were just watching and laughing in amazement. I tickled her for about 20 mins with little breaks and the fact she occassionally managed to run around the pole a couple of times while still tied to the pole. Hilarious! aahhhh memories.....

-> Iluv2btickled

Impressive. 😀

Oh, oh! A memory has just resurfaced: I was doing some judo training. It wasn't a formal thing, so there were males and females together.

While practicing a move, I pinned down a girl and proceeded to tk her armpit while she howled and begged.

I was quite wicked back then, ya know?

Besides, nobody even noticed it - or maybe just laughed at the stunt. 😀

Oh well, memories.
Reg's!

Anywhere, anytime.......

............is the place for playful tickling!
Why the heck not? Never a bad time for laughter,tickling and fun, well, except during surgery. 🙄 :weird:

TTD

I got tickled during 1 of my surgeries. I didnt know I was getting tickled otherwise I wouldve said " YES DOCTOR!! GIVE ME MORE!!! LOL! j/k. No but the nurse was making small talk before the procedure. As I was being gassed, the doctor explained that in a few mins, I might start laughing for no apparent reason. I ( being silly anyway) said " I'm not gonna laugh." Then the nurse at the end of the table said " ohh yes you are" and started tickling my feet. That set me off and the gass was kickin in, next thing I knew, there was double of everybody in the room. As far as I'm concerned, 45 people operated on me 🙂 But I got tickled during surgery to see if my nerves were still working. Apparently they were cuz my foot wiggled. After surgery, the same nurse whispered to me " I hope you feel better soon and come back and see us. " While she said this, she gently tickled my ribs. I liked that nurse. I'm surprised I remembered her.

Iluv2btickled said:
I got tickled during 1 of my surgeries. I didnt know I was getting tickled otherwise I wouldve said " YES DOCTOR!! GIVE ME MORE!!! LOL! j/k. No but the nurse was making small talk before the procedure. As I was being gassed, the doctor explained that in a few mins, I might start laughing for no apparent reason. I ( being silly anyway) said " I'm not gonna laugh." Then the nurse at the end of the table said " ohh yes you are" and started tickling my feet. That set me off and the gass was kickin in, next thing I knew, there was double of everybody in the room. As far as I'm concerned, 45 people operated on me 🙂 But I got tickled during surgery to see if my nerves were still working. Apparently they were cuz my foot wiggled. After surgery, the same nurse whispered to me " I hope you feel better soon and come back and see us. " While she said this, she gently tickled my ribs. I liked that nurse. I'm surprised I remembered her.

i do not envy you having a operation because that is very serious as i well know from my own expereince but i very much envy your tickle expereince where you tied the girl to the pole. that sounds like so much fun. i got to try that to someone one of these days.

-> HOLLYWOODBROTHER

You just need a pole, a rainy day and a hapless ticklish friend.

Not quite a plan, but... it could work. 😀

Reg's!

Kalamos said:
-> HOLLYWOODBROTHER

You just need a pole, a rainy day and a hapless ticklish friend.

Not quite a plan, but... it could work. 😀

Reg's!

sound good to me

Three come to mind:

I tickled a girl's foot in science class under the table. we sat near the back row and the student's in each row sat behind one long table. She dangled her shoe off of her bare foot. I pushed it off of her foot with my foot and wiggled my fingers. That became embarrassing because she laughed and the teacher had to stop talikng because of the interruption. It drew the attention to us imediately.

I met a girl in a club one night (chemistry thing) and tickled the hell out of her right on one of the couches in the club about an hour later because she wouldn't tell me some sort of miscellaneous info. She laughed like crazy and said "It doesn't matter how much you tickle me, I'm not telling you!" I noticed one guy watching me. I didn't care.

I tickled a girlfriend's bare foot under the table at a diner one night until she almost peed on herself. I just reached under and took off her mule. It was about 2 am and I was tipsy but it was fun.

Tickling is FUN people! It's a great fetish because it is socially accepted as fun, so you can do it anywhere!! Think of other fetishes- you can't do them anywhere!! Try spanking, whipping or some of the others in public!

Think of other fetishes- you can't do them anywhere!! Try spanking, whipping or some of the others in public!
Oh yes...woe is the unfortunate fetishist who attempts the golden shower in public. 😀

nessonite said:
Oh yes...woe is the unfortunate fetishist who attempts the golden shower in public. 😀

very funny indeed. it is true we a least have one fetish in tickling that we can do in public.

Oh yeah, tickling should happen anywhere!!! When I was in high school, I would flirt with some girls by means of tickling. Whether it is a simple poke in their side, or getting sneaking up behind them and tickling their sides. In fact, I would often tickle my g/f in high school in that manner. When she would come up to hug me, I'd wrap my arms around her, and keep my right arm really tight around her so she was pressed up against me and couldn't move. I'd then use my left hand to tickle her sides. Fun stuff!!!
So tickling in public is A-OK is fine and dandy in my book, just as long as it doesn't get out of hand.

nessonite said:

You're crazy. That's exactly what I was going to add to the list but I thought it would be too gross. Actually I was going to say golden and brown showers. yuck!

Is a brown shower what I think it is? If golden shower is urine, then................................ :-O

Iluv2btickled said:
Is a brown shower what I think it is? If golden shower is urine, then................................ :-O

Yes. Now imagine it after a bowl of chili.

Yes, you are right.

What do you think "scat" stands for, huh? 😀

SCATOLOGY! 😀 😀 😀

Aw, that was gross. 😀

And the "Disgusting Visual of the Night" award goes to...

*drumroll...*

Tklpro!!

That was way grosser. Grosser than Zacha shedding while having an overripe mango. 😉

-> Iluv2btickled

Yes it is. And you've yet to hear the worst.

No, I'm not telling ya.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back