• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Should We Rebuild The Twin Towers???

DalekNfra

TMF Master
It's been eight years since 9-11,and whenever I go to New York,I always look to the spot where the Twin Towers stood!I feel a bit sad knowing they are not there,and that so many people died on that terrible day!
With that said,I feel that we should rebuild the Twin Towers,maybe not in the same location,and that we can make them better constructed than the originials were!This will show people that we can overcome anything and would give the Bin Laden(whatever ceespool he is in)a much needed middle finger!

What do you think?Yes or No?Why or why not?

We all know you don't think, Izzy. He asked if we should rebuild the towers.

I think we should. Rebuilding them would show the world we aren't going to run with our tail between our legs.

At this current point in time, no. Not for disrespectful reasons, but financial. The US isn't quite economically stable enough to support a notion. But I would be happy to hear about the idea going into production later on though. 🙂

footphantom said:
...I feel that we should rebuild the Twin Towers,maybe not in the same location,and that we can make them better constructed than the originials were!This will show people that we can overcome anything and would give the Bin Laden(whatever ceespool he is in)a much needed middle finger!

Point taken!

Nah, we don't really need to rebuild them. I mean, come on....srsly? Why? We've got bigger things to spend our money on. Like Health Care Reform....and...and....Better Education....and...and....Stuff to help people....and and....you get what I'm getting at.

There will always be sentimental and "oh yeah, well, take THIS" idealism to rebuild them. I say let the market drive it. If it makes sense from a business standpoint (no margin, no mission), then do it. To do it just for sentimental reasons would be a waste of money.

this is a very tough question. in one hollywood brother thought the answer is yes just to have them stand tall again. now another hollywood brother thought is who actually owned the property and the buildings themselves? do this person have the money or the man power to rebuild? also if you rebuild can you stock each and every floor with offices again and have the buildings make money? these are all questions that the hollywood brother is thinmking of as he decides if they shouldbe built again or if something new is better?

To make an actual point this time, yes, I think the WTC or "freedom tower" should be built. Pre 9-11, there were alot of people going to and from the WTC. Now, since it's not the epicenter of business, there is considerably less people in the area. Small businesses are suffering. If you build it, they will come - and help stimulate the economy.

I say YES,let us rebuild the Twin Towers,and show the Bin Laden and his minions that they will never conquer us,and that we as a people will never be afraid to dream big!!!!!

i think we should rebuild the twin towers. Its' the best way to say you to these terrorist that your scare tactics won't work. Plus the fact that not rebuilding the towers to me is like letting all those volunteers who contracted serious illness helping feel like they're sacrifice was in vain.

i think we should rebuild the twin towers. Its' the best way to say you to these terrorist that your scare tactics won't work. Plus the fact that not rebuilding the towers to me is like letting all those volunteers who contracted serious illness helping feel like they're sacrifice was in vain.

I say YES,let us rebuild the Twin Towers,and show the Bin Laden and his minions that they will never conquer us,and that we as a people will never be afraid to dream big!!!!!

Your vain thoughts are wrought in vain. 😛

What does it say that here it is, 8 years after 9-11, and nothing has yet been built on that site?

What does it say that here it is, 8 years after 9-11, and nothing has yet been built on that site?
That we haven't had enough money to build something?

Besides, as long as politicians and news reporters and television shows keep cutting open that damned wound, there will be no end to the 9/11 Stigma.

The only ones to blame for 9-11 are the terrorists themselves....

So I say REBUILD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F.U.O.B.L.

Yes. Rebuild the towers but don't use the word "freedom" in it. It sounds corny.

They were never called "The Twin Towers". They were Tower 1 (North) and Tower 2 (South). But let us not forget that Tower 7 also collapsed later in the day. Seven other structures had to be demolished after that, too.

Groundbreaking on 1 World Trade Center was April 27, 2006. The acreage is owned by one Larry Silverstein, by the way.

Build them again ...20 stories higher. bigger, better and with a big sign that says...Try it again Mother ****ers.
In the thirties they built the Empire state building in a little over a year.
We could and should do the same type of feat to prove to ourselves and the world that we are Amreicans and can do great things as we always have and will. But let the private sector do it...NOT GOVERNMENT. Before Obama destroys it.(private sector) Government always mucks things up.
Just my humble opinion.
D

In the thirties they built the Empire state building in a little over a year.
We could and should do the same type of feat to prove to ourselves and the world that we are Amreicans and can do great things as we always have and will.

Isn't that a little arrogant?

Isn't that a little arrogant?

No, just a truth of history. But political "correctness" is changing history for my children (now grown and did not buy it) and my grand child, which we are going to pull out of the indoctrination to get a real edumacation. lol!!
D

Last edited:
What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back