• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

SHOWDOWN: Who is the hotter ticklee?

kamiano

TMF Poster
WHO IS HOTTER??!!

Vivianna or Avery? Here are 2 super-steamy pit-tickling clips from are many available as a member of TicklingParadise.com.

You be the judge? Who would you rather have in front of your tickling fingers? :dancingbanana: WARNING: Nude upper-body tickling - you might just need a glass of ice-water after seeing these 2!!

Note: You might not know this, but cute little Italian Vivianna got discovered by us. We quickly "probed" how insanely ticklish she is all over every inch of her body! I must admit, it was a true pleasure tickling her ultra soft soles while she was writhing in agony in a bubble bath! Have you ever seen that clip? It is a classic, I must say!

Enjoy!
Kamiano
www.ticklingparadise.com

Gotta go with Avery for the win, here.

Both girls are lovely, with genuine ticklishness and cute laughter, but I found Viv's fake boobies a little off-putting... kinda like a mannequin's.

But both samples were yummilicious.

WOW

Well, Vivianna had the better looking body (even though both are freaking HOOOOOOOT), but Avery had the better laugh... hmmm...

I'm gonna have to watch them both 72 more times before I make a decision... haha

The tickler is VERY good - I LOVE watching a cute ticklER who is female, who knows how to tickle another woman... damn hot...

I'm taking Avery. The other one looked like she was gonna cry. Sucks cause I LOVE dark haired girls. But Avery looks funner. Both are sexy as FUCK!

Fake titties??? What's next - complaining about dyed hair???

Vivianna is smoking hot. And those breasts are MEMORABLE.

Avery is great, but Viviana is tough to beat.

Well both are Super ticklish and a joy to watch, but I'll have to say Avery. #1 I HATE the fake tittie thing too, #2 I think Avery is more the "Girl next door" type. Thats always been a plus in my book.

OMG!!

Viv ...hands down.....Oh, not you Viv, yours are to stay up...we have some more games to play LOL. Avery is pretty, but she is up against a goddess....

First, I love the fact that both girls get their bellybuttons tickled. Especially Vivianna, she just collapses when her bellybutton's probed. I think she's more ticklish so I'd have to say Vivianna's hotter.
WHO IS HOTTER??!!

Vivianna or Avery? Here are 2 super-steamy pit-tickling clips from are many available as a member of TicklingParadise.com.

You be the judge? Who would you rather have in front of your tickling fingers? :dancingbanana: WARNING: Nude upper-body tickling - you might just need a glass of ice-water after seeing these 2!!

Note: You might not know this, but cute little Italian Vivianna got discovered by us. We quickly "probed" how insanely ticklish she is all over every inch of her body! I must admit, it was a true pleasure tickling her ultra soft soles while she was writhing in agony in a bubble bath! Have you ever seen that clip? It is a classic, I must say!

Enjoy!
Kamiano
www.ticklingparadise.com

avery hands down!!!!!!!!!!

have been around for a while. i just never said anything. but is avery ticklish on her feet? if so avery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well this is an easy one...Vivianna by a mile. She's hotter, way more ticklish, and doesn't have a crappy laugh.

Viv but yeah, not wild about the fake boobs.

I love the tickler, Erin, too. She is sexy, skilled and always has a slow smile on her face that says she just loves to tickle torture. We should see more of her (on the receiving end too...)

Ill go with Avery, but loved both of them.

Oh, and that tickler was sexy too, would love to see her tickled.

WHO IS HOTTER??!!

Enjoy!
Kamiano
www.ticklingparadise.com

Vivianna, what you mean she is italian?

I remember she on "I dream of a genie" she is simple the best, however her implants are somewhat too big.

Viviana !!!!

Viviana is the best ticklee.
Beautyful, sexy and ticklish
🙂

I place my vote for Viviana here.

The REAL question is who gets your juices flowing more Viviana, or Alexis of Silver Cherry.

My what I woulnd't give to have about a month off with each one of those girls..

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back