• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Shrunken Woman hanging from my Vagina

chesya

Well from the pubic hair actually.

Attachments

• vagina07ab.jpg
    vagina07ab.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 144
  • vagina07ac.jpg
    vagina07ac.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 217
To be perfectly honest, I think this pic would be far more at home at a forum like the process, it just doesn't quite fit in around here.

So many things flew through my head just now...gosh....none of them would be worth it.

Nicely detailed however.

Wow...I am FASCINATED!!!! 😀 😀 😀

To be perfectly honest, I think this pic would be far more at home at a forum like the process, it just doesn't quite fit in around here.

I accidently happened here on an image search. I've hung about because I made a friend in the Shrunken Women community who likes being tickled - the girl in 'the tremulous uncle' is inspired by although not based on her - and I wanted to try tickling her in role play. So I've hung around for some expertise.

I've enjoyed expanding my repertoire in the realm of virtual touching, so the best way I can repay is posting work which suggests tickling and I would do more tickling work had I not so many projects right now. I would have thought that a tiny person hanging from the pubic area would be quite tickly. Stuff on the fringes of a topic is always a trifle risky and can be hit and miss, but some people seem to have enjoyed it 🙂 (BTW thanks everyone for the encouraging comments they mean a lot).

This wouldn't be accepted at the process because it doesn't show actual shrinking and you're more open minded here than in the actual Shrunken Women community where it received NO comments at all and very few reads which is another reason I'm checking the response of other communities. Again thanks to everyone for the encouragement and open-mindedness.

Gads! I'm so sheltered, I didn't even know there WAS a shrunken women community!

Anyway, I hope you'll continue to share your unique artworks with us, chesya. :happy:

Gads! I'm so sheltered, I didn't even know there WAS a shrunken women community!

Anyway, I hope you'll continue to share your unique artworks with us, chesya. :happy:

Hang on that might be the reason I thought I got no comments - too small to notice! lol

Thanks

I thought the licking of a nipple by a catgirl (below) could be tickly

Attachments

• catnip01ea.jpg
    catnip01ea.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Sorry, I was taken by suprise by people posting artwork in the non-tickling artwork section which had nothing to do with feet or somewhat related work.
I'm worried I suppose that this place might become like deviantart, man some of the people are complete assholes there.

Likewise, though I suppose there is a community for everything if you look hard enough😉 That being said, I personally like your art, and I too hope you'll continue to share it with us🙂

Sorry, I was taken by suprise by people posting artwork in the non-tickling artwork section which had nothing to do with feet or somewhat related work.
I'm worried I suppose that this place might become like deviantart, man some of the people are complete assholes there.

Please don't apologise, I just want to reassure you that I regard it as privilege to post here. I don't share the same fetish as this community, but there's definitely a cross-over. There might be time when I'm not sensitive to that line and I will need people to tell me.

I know what you mean about deviantart, but believe me that's nothing compared to the narrow-mindedness of some mainstream art sites, many of which show no conception of what art truly can be. I paint deadly serious abstracts, but fetish art is what I do for fun and I know it's going to wander in and out of the tickling domain in time, and I love sharing art with fetish communities. Much of my shrunken woman art is a little sad in tone, and the fun on the faces of the women I see depicted here is having a slow but beneficial effect on my psyche!

BTW the way my friend who's into tickling tells me the cross-over for her lies in her wanting to be submissive. She likes to be small so she can be totally dominated, but tickling alleviates the fear and danger of such situations, tells her her assailant won't really harm her despite her vulnerability, while still saying clearly who's in charge!

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back