• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Side-kinks

Laughsmith

Howdy!

I've been meditating on my kinks and fetishes lately, and realized that there are a lot of common themes in them.

My two main fetishes are tickling (duh) and orgasm denial.

- They are both about painless torture,

- A situation where you are "forced" to do something usually positive (laugh, orgasm)...

-...that you must still try to hold back.

Anyone else has similar "dynamic duos" or even more kinks that somehow synergize?

Oh definitely, I agree! I consider myself a sensualist and find that tickling is the tip of the iceberg for me (a very large one), but I enjoy many other forms of sensation play - and some can lean into a light masochism. Basically anything from sensory deprivation to light impact play. Temperature play, edging, and orgasm control are big ones for me as well.

I do think a lot of these kinks can synergize within a single session quite nicely too 🤭🥰

Wrestling. Pinning and tickling or having a woman wrap around me like a pretzel doing the tickling is fun. Also bondage and I guess I will be the first to say feet

Tickling is actually my side-kink. Same with feet. Tickling #2, feet #3. But both have grown for me thanks to my time spent on here. My main fetish is bellybuttons. Over time, I found out that bellybutton tickling was a thing. And I saw that this is where producers were posting preview clips. You had to be a member in order to view them, so I joined here just for that. But overtime, I began to enjoy tickling in general, as well as feet. But bellybuttons are my #1, and will always be my #1.

For a while, bellybutton tickling was pretty rare. Back then, it just wasn't really a draw. So not many producers took time to do bellybutton-themed tickle tickle. Maybe it'd get some attention in an upperbody clip, but that was it for the most part. But over the years, things have changed. It's still never gonna surpass feet, or even armpits, but the bellybutton is getting more attention now in the tickling world.

My side-kink is bellies/belly buttons, specifically chubby/pudgy/jiggly ones. It's not sexual, it's just relaxing and euphoric. Same with tickling. I'm glad that I have my partner to share my kinks with, and forever grateful for that.

But yeah, anyway, pudgy/chubby/jiggly bellies always have a special place in my heart, and help me with my body dissatisfaction/dysmorphia (self esteem issues), and I have gotten better at accepting my belly for what it is.

Tickling is my main fetish and the basis of my sexuality. As years went by it spawned a number of side kinks:
  • Feet: This is a no brainer. It's my favorite tickle spot. It's pretty much my secondary fetish.
  • "Try not to cum" scenarios: "Scenes of desperation" is my favorite tickling scenario so I'm naturally drawn to men and women being forced to hold back their orgasms while being mercilessly teased and stimulated. This includes women wearing remote vibrators in public and men being forced to cum in their pants. I partially blame my ex for the latter fascination. For someone who was "vanilla and proud" she did that to me suspiciously often.
  • Pee desperation: Especially if the woman who is holding her pee is subjected to teasing that is making it more difficult to stay dry, such as having to listen to running water or getting tickled. This one is fantasy only. IRL, I wouldn't dare try to make a girl pee her pants... unless she asks nicely ;-)

Last edited:
Wrestling. Pinning and tickling or having a woman wrap around me like a pretzel doing the tickling is fun. Also bondage and I guess I will be the first to say feet
Haha I can see where you're coming from... But for me, that's what my oldies did when I was a kid... Let's just say it didn't end up in my fetish inventory lol

Tickling is my main fetish and the basis of my sexuality. As years went by it spawned a number of side kinks:
  • Feet: This is a no brainer. It's my favorite tickle spot. It's pretty much my secondary fetish.
  • "Try not to cum" scenarios: "Scenes of desperation" is my favorite tickling scenario so I'm naturally drawn to men and women being forced to hold back their orgasms while being mercilessly teased and stimulated. This includes women wearing remote vibrators in public and men being forced to cum in their pants. I partially blame my ex for the latter fascination. For someone who was "vanilla and proud" she did that to me suspiciously often.
  • Pee desperation: Especially if the woman who is holding her pee is subjected to teasing that is making it more difficult to stay dry, such as having to listen to running water or getting tickled. This one is fantasy only. IRL, I wouldn't dare try to make a girl pee her pants... unless she asks nicely ;-)
I see the self control play is strong with you as well

Wow, so much love for bellybuttons!

I don't consider it my fetish, but for whatever reason, sometimes I binge watch content that has tickling/worship of them. I'm not entirely sure where to put it. But somewhere on the positive scale for sure

Going to have to agree with the last few here! Huge bellybutton fan 😌 Definitely lean more towards innies, deep or shallow, doesn't matter!! Definitely goes, for me, Bellybuttons>Tickling>Feet>Armpits

Feet are definitely the side-kink to my tickling fetish but armpits have slowly been making their way up the list! Sensitive armpits are becoming irresistable for me

Door 44 Productions
What's New

7/5/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back