• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sifl & Olly (subtopic: My New Signature)

CheshireCatNY

2nd Level Orange Feather
Made a new sig thingy....how many people remember that show? It was like crackhead stuff....LOL

crap....its not working.....hm......

need to find an image provider that works...dammit..

Try Smartgroups...has always worked for me. I'll host it for you if you don't wanna open an account, just shoot me an email 🙂

Wait...can you see it now? The full sized image? Its of a sock puppet and the words "Crescent Fresh"....

Cheshire_Cat_21 said:
Wait...can you see it now? The full sized image? Its of a sock puppet and the words "Crescent Fresh"....

Well, I can see the image, but define full size. Is it 1" by 1/2"?????????

I also have a smart groups account(thanks to nessie's advice a while ago), just say the word and I'll PM you my adress and password and you can put it up there yourself, no middle man needed(not trying to steal your thunder ness, just trying to save you and chesire some time),. I only use that group to keep my sig picture anyway, so adding yours is no problem...

Cheshire_Cat_21 said:

I think what you did is use Imageshack. Am I right? If so, you have to click that thumbnail to get to the full sized pic. What you did there is link the thumbnail pic.

I remember that show!!! It was AWESOME!!! Hooray for sock puppets!!! I always felt like I was drunk or stoned watching that show...or that I should have been...

Well done!!!!!!

Oh you would have loved it. The Sifl & Olly Show started as a canadian public access TV show that was bought up by MTV in the mid 90s and went for about 2 seasons. Almost like an acid-induced talk show all with sock puppets. The guy in my signature is just a random character who made a few appearances and was always my favorite. He coined this expression "crescent fresh" that I got a few people I know to start saying, LOL. In the context "Wow, thats crescent fresh man."

I used to be a huge fan and got back into it when I recently came across an old video of mine with a few episodes on it. Apparently theres a DVD of the first season available but I can't find it, I just download episodes with Ares. Heres a picture of the hosts, Sifl and Olly:

Attachments

• conv_intdec3.jpg
    conv_intdec3.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 4
What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back