• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Silvia from Viewtiful Joe

Snail Shell

Verified
Admittedly, I never finished the first game and, living in the Great White North, I've never seen the cartoon either. Totally my loss. 🙁

I tried hard to imitate the unique shading/shadowing techinique used in the game. Other than that, it's pretty self-explanatory. Good on whoever requested it.

Enjoy!

Snail Shell

Attachments

• silvia.jpg
    silvia.jpg
    196.7 KB · Views: 829
Cute pic. You've been drawing this though right? I mean cuz I've seen some requests in your requests thread recently. Or did you draw it in a few days or so?

Nicely done! I think you did a really good job with the high contrast shading. n_n

Cool pic man!!! 😎 Seems like you are well on your way to 100 pics on 06

very cute! never played the game or watched the show, but great none-the-less.

I'm with Norm, never having seen the show/game...but really cute nonetheless. I hope this hasn't been posted too long, I have, as u probably know, been away from my compy for a while, I'm just @ school now😛

TKLVR18 said:
I'm with Norm, never having seen the show/game...but really cute nonetheless. I hope this hasn't been posted too long, I have, as u probably know, been away from my compy for a while, I'm just @ school now😛

i hope your computer gets fixed soon, and for low money. i just fixed my computer at the cost of deleting my anti-pop up. but you need any computer advice, you know who to ask 😀

Thanks everyone. Yeah, I need to get my Cube out of storage and to start up this game again. Fun game, but still very challenging. Just the way it should be. 🙂

Excess - Yes, I did this pic since the request line was opened. It was a request from the TMF, not TTC. I post/write/visit both forums. 🙂

Thanks again!

Snail Shell

Snail Shell said:
Excess - Yes, I did this pic since the request line was opened. It was a request from the TMF, not TTC. I post/write/visit both forums.

Thought so. And I've posted in your topics on the TMF too, remember?

Nicely done snail shell, she needed a good amount of foot tickling. I bet her boots made her feet even more sensitive

Snail Shell said:
Thanks everyone. Yeah, I need to get my Cube out of storage and to start up this game again. Fun game, but still very challenging. Just the way it should be. 🙂
Yea. I used to have the game. A good challenge for old school players. I also remember a tickling scene in the game on Sylvia's story. I think it was during her intro.

As for the pic, very nice looking. I think you got the style down perfectly.

Oh man, that picture rules. I like how you used the Viewtiful Joe art style.

Keep up the good work!

Enjoy the series (though I only have #2 with this version of her in it) and gotta say with how crazy the game can get at times I'm surprised there wasn't something like this in it.

Great work man.

That pic absolutely rocked Snail... I can't believe I didn't see this earlier!!!!! >__<

(Shameless plug to Broken Lizard for their new movie BEERFEST. An absolutely hilarious movie, now playing at your local movie theatre.)

Totatlly awsomefantasticalllyamazing pic dude! New shading method is cool but you can add my name to those who have never played it before! 😉

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back