• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sin City: One Hot Mama

AphroditeRabbit

TMF Master
I had the EXTREME pleasure of seeing Sin City. As I work at a comic book store among other places I know that it was more accurate than any comic book movie I have ever seen before, and almost went panel for panel from the book itself. This movie isn't for the faint of heart OR stomach. Don't like guts and gore...or Quentin Tarantino sized action...? Then this might not be the movie for you. I don't think I saw one fully clothes woman in the movie either, in something you would see someone wear every day. Hot stuff!

The cinematography was GORGEOUS and I loved the story line(s). It was a dark movie, with dark themes, and I have to say...I LOVED IT!!! Frank Miller, you are one hot mama.

the hollywood brother is looking forward to viewing this hot new movie

So it's good? Really? I've heard several times that it's crap... 🙄

it may just be like say one of them movies that you either love or hate. kinda like G.W. Bush..or the Black Album by Jay Z.

I never thought Id ever hear Sin City compared to both George W. Bush and the Black Album.

As for the film, most of the negative reviews seem to be coming from people who dislike a) comic books b) sexuality c) violence. They picked the wrong damn movie. Personally I thought it was amazing.

Pat

I Loved the movie..fave character(cause hes similar to me) is Marv. Id see it time after time. Infact, you probably have to see it two-three times so you collect it all. Loved the way it was filmed in both black and white and color(simply blew me away) and so did the guy elijah woods played with the charlie brown shirt and white lensed glasses..just an awesome movie to see!

looks like i gotta get off me arse and see this flick.

the hollywood brother just got a call yesterday from a college buddy who saw the movie and he told the hollywood brother that if you like violence and cool stuff then give it two thumbs up. The hollywood brother will definatly go see this movie very soon indeed

yeah hb..Definately a hott hott movie..especially when you are sittin next to one hot mama herself! 😉

Yeah i seen sin city last night and it was amazing. Probably one of the best movies I have seen in awhile.

It was pretty decent. Even though a lot of the dialogue didn't really work for me when it was spoken by some actors. Some of this stuff worked a lot better when it's being read from the printed page. I know it's noir, but it happens to come out pretty corny at times.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back