• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sirens F/F

Madam Tickles

Vesta and Jonah were visiting a small island paradise for their anniversary. Vesta was a quiet woman, filled with curiosity. She was also shy at times and needed to be coaxed out of her shell.

Jonah, on the other hand was more straight laced and orderly. He would always fix or straighten everything inside to make sure it was perfectly straight. He did, however love his wife dearly and wanted to show her how much, whenever he touched her, she wriggled away from him. Jonah couldn't figure out why, until he accidental found her diary. He knew she kept one, but he never violated her privacy by reading it.

This day, he was frustrated by Vesta's constant pulling away from him. He knew she would be out of the house, so he found where she hid her diary and began reading it. As he read it, he smiled to himself. "That little vixen!" he thought to himself. "She loves me, but is too ..." He heard the car door close in the driveway and hid the book exactly as he found it. Then he went in to his office and started searching on the Internet for the name of the travel agency he had been recommended to him by a client of his.

"Ah" he thought. "Here it is. Playful Feathers Travels. Not exactly the usual type of travel agency, but for this, it was just what Jonah needed. He sent an e-mail about a small island he had read about in their directory of vacation spots.
He didn't have to wait long for an answer. The island was located in the South Mandarin Sea. It was very small and not many local people lived there. But it was legend to have Sirens inhabiting it.

Jonah looked up Sirens and found out that they were the spirits that attracted sailors by their song. But there was another link, hidden within the article. He clicked donto the icon and it took him to another type of Siren. These Siren were tickling Sirens. They sensed a person's ticklishness and begin singing a song only heard by the ticklish. The sirens are drawn to the person's ticklish nature and captures the person and tickles them nearly relentlessly.Smiling, Jonah made the arrangements as he had some time off coming up. "So my little vixen of a wife is too ticklish for me to touch. We'll see ..!"

When Jonah and Vesta arrived at the Island, Vesta became enchanted immediately. They checked in at the main office and were shone to their bungalow. Vesta looked out the window and saw the lake. The water was crystal clear .

While Jonah was unpacking, Vesta changed in to her swimsuit and took a towel. "Where are you going?" asked Jonah. Vesta smiled. "For a swim in that lake! You didn't tell me this was here!" Jonah smiled and waved at her.

Vesta found the dirt road to the lake and began walking down to the lake front. She stopped about halfway to the lake. There was a breeze blowing agaist her back and she heard a soft melody. She shrugged her shoulders and continued walking, but still hearing the melody. As she got closer to the lake, th melody got louder and seemed to caress her. Her skin tingled, making her giggle.

Finally she reached the lake and looked at it, just drawing it in. Her peaceful scene was soon disturbed by giggling and laughing and murmurs of
Please! Please stop!!"

Vesta turned and saw three women in the meadow, one being held down and the other two tickling her with their nails. Vesta shivered nervously and tried to be quiet as she laid on her towel. she closed her eyes and tried to ignore the ticklish laughter that now seem to invade the tranquility.

She soon dozed, the warm rays of the sun dancing on her smooth body. The three sisters soon stopped their tickling game and walked to wards Vesta's sleeping body.

The oldest, Ariel smiled and looked at Vesta. "Sisters... Do you think she is ... ticklish?" The other sisters smiled as they all knelt down around Vesta's body.
Rubia, ran her fingertip along the bottom of Vesta's feet, making the m wiggle and the toes fan out. Smiling at her find, Rubia stroke the feet again, tickling under the toes. This time Vesta giggled and pulled her feet away.

Ariel smiled. "Sisters.. She is the one. she is the one foretold to us. Her ticklishness is like no other. Deep and relentless. The women slowly and carefully stripped Vesta's swimsuit off and tied her arms and feet so she couldn't run away.

Ariel took a goose feather out of her pouch and begin lightly stroking Vesta's belly. Soon Vesta began to move around and wake up. Once Vesta was fully awake, her eyes grew wide as she saw she was tied down.

"W-What are you going to d-do to me?" stammered Vesta. The sisters looked at Vesta and giggled. "We know your secret! We know how ticklish you are!" exclaimed Rubia. Vesta gasped an began pleading with her captors not to tickle her. "P-P-Please.. don't! -d-don't t-t-t-tickle me! I can't bear it!"

Ariel laughed. "My dear, ticklish Vesta! We are going to tickle you.. tickle you all over!" Vesta's began struggling, but the other sisters held her down so Ariel could begin tickling her. Ariel began stroking the sides of Vesta's from breasts with the points of her nails. Vesta began giggling as she felt Ariel's nails on her ticklish breasts. Her body wiggled back and forth as Ariel ran her nails over Vesta's vulnerable breasts. Vesta's nipples were engorged and feeling very very ticklish. Ariel took a goose feather and began tickling in circles around each nipple. Vesta was crazy with laughter as her sensitive aureoles were tickled with the feather. Ariel took a small feather and began tickling Vesta's nipples with the tip. Vesta Felt a ticklish shock race through her as Ariel teased and tickled her nipples.

Rubia knelt down by her bare feet and began tickling under her toes.Vesta shrieked with laughter. "NOOOO! NOT MY FEEET ! I'M SOOOOOO TICKLISH THERE!!!! STOOOOP!" Rubia smiled as he began running her pointed nails along the edges of Vesta's feet. Rubia began tickling the arches later on. Vest's body bounced up and down while the Sirens kept tickling her mercilessly.

Last edited:
Vesta explored the beauty of the island. Being shy and not always comfortable around people she chose to walk by herself. Jonah was being his usual, overbearing self. Berating the maid and the bellboys on how to better perform their duties. Sometime Vesta wondered why she ever dating Jonah in the first place. But she didn't have the confidence to approach people and Jonah got there first.

The loveliness of the trees enchanted her. As she approached them, she hear a sound. It was the sound of laughter. Curious despite her uncertainty she nudged closer to the trees and what she saw in front of them astounded her.

Do you see MadamTickles, how easy it is. Please continue, we are sure you have prodigious skill if you give it a try.
Love,
Heather and Anna

My ticklish friends,
Thank oyu for the suggestions. See my other version of this story on the Tickle City site.

KItchy kooo!
Mistress Heather

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back