• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sirens of steele - new e-comic preview

Who is your favorite Femme?

• Sarge

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • Doc

Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Doll

Votes: 8 9.6%
  • Big Red

Votes: 15 18.1%
  • The Kid

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • Ilsa Hochstetter

Votes: 14 16.9%
  • Eva Meier

Votes: 13 15.7%
  • The Black Feather Guards

Votes: 10 12.0%
  • The Technicians

Votes: 6 7.2%

• Total voters

laughinggaszone

4th Level Orange Feather
SIRENS OF STEELE
Story by webmaster joe
Penciled & Inked by FTKL
Coloring by Nessonite

In an alternate reality where women are the dominant gender, it's 1942 and the Second World War is well under way. The Third Reich and it's Valkyrie warriors are marching across the map in their attempt for global conquest. Standing in their path is a crack team of Allied commandos led by Sergeant Sandra "Sarge" Steele and her Sirens. Fighting Femmes and defenders of liberty. Join them as they venture deep into enemy territory on a Top Secret mission to do battle with the beautiful and villainous Colonel Ilsa Hochstetter and her deadly Black Feather Guards along with the equally beautiful and diabolic Doktor Eva Meier and her mysterious occult project, codenamed: Kitzelborn. It's GI Janes vs Femme Fatales in a knock down dragout tickle fest of epic proportions!

This epic e-comic marks the return of the great tickle artist, FTKL. The famed illustrator of the wildly popular Vellicatrices Unlimited series. He is joined by the community's very own Nessonite, who takes on the role of colorist extraordinaire! Fans of FTKL's art will be surprised to see the master artist ramp up his work several notches by drawing his stunning and sexy girls in the buff and getting it on! That's right folks, FTKL girls go NUDE & RUDE! Be here for the whole epic adventure...Guns...Occult...Femmes...Sex...& TICKLING!

• 18 Full color pages
  • 120+ Comic Panels!!!!
  • 80% Tickling (over 14 pages)!
  • F/F Tickling, Laughing Gas & Girl on Girl!
  • 1 Cover
  • Direct Digital Download
  • Release Date: Winter 2008
visit the Official website for interactive pics, stats and bios:
http://www.laughinggaszone.net/sirensofsteele.html

The Heroines...

Attachments

• Sarge.jpg
    Sarge.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 291
  • Doc.jpg
    Doc.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 250
  • Doll.jpg
    Doll.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 256
  • BigRed.jpg
    BigRed.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 247
  • thekid.jpg
    thekid.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 232
The Villainesses...

Attachments

• Ilsa.jpg
    Ilsa.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 284
  • EvaMeier.jpg
    EvaMeier.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 286
  • BlackGuard.jpg
    BlackGuard.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 254
  • Technician.jpg
    Technician.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 248
I think my votes would have to go with Isla, and the Kid... but with this roster, it's damn hard to choose!

FTKL is such a master, and his VU series is one of the landmarks of the tickling genre. I have read those comics a dozen times, and I still learn something new every time. I have no doubt that SOS will be spectacular, and leave his fans (myself included) very very happy.

I've always also been such a fan of Nessonite, and it looks like her color work here is gonna be great! So amazing to see a triumphant return of two such talented artists.

The theme of the comic also looks fun. Being a huge fan of Campbell's Danger Girl series, this seems to have taken a lot of the same ideas that he was working on... except only tickling instead of death. lmao.

I look very forward to the comic, and hope it lives up to it's high expectations.

^^

The Deeto.

I voted Eva I love women who wear glasses

Is Col.Hochstetter related to Major Hochstetter from Hogan's Heroes?😉

Actually...yes, but she is much prettier. Honestly, I based this story (which FTKL and I hope to make an ongoing series of stories) on a number of military and femme fatale references, including Danger Girls and Hogan's Heroes. There will definately be a lot of the humor that those two series have been noted for, while Sirens will also have it's own spin on the heroine genre.
webmaster joe

Last edited:
Actually...yes, but she is much prettier. Honestly, I based this story (which FTKL and I hope to make an ongoing series of stories) on a number of military and femme fatale references, including Danger Girls and Hogan's Heroes. There will definately be a lot of the humor that those two series have been noted for, while Sirens will also have it's own spin on the heroine genre.
webmaster joe

I look forward to the comic I love women in a military uniform :ayyy:

Its funny that Deet got the first post, as upon reading through the story and viewing the rather buxom characters, I couldn't help but think of how "bandito-esque" it seemed. lol

Its funny that Deet got the first post, as upon reading through the story and viewing the rather buxom characters, I couldn't help but think of how "bandito-esque" it seemed. lol

Then again, isn't a flat-chested female comic character an oxymoron???

Oh, forgot to mention who I cast my vote for as Fave Heroine.
I gotta go with Big Red. Fell in love with the FBB POW at the first glance. I look forward to seeing her brought down, if they can get her with their fingers in tact. lol
Though Doll was a close second.

Folks seem VERY enthusiastic about this e-comic. I'm very pleased. I was lucky to score such a talented artist for the project.
webmaster joe

Greetings folks,

I wanted to give you a heads up and also let you know about a little sale we're doing as a fund raiser. We are extending our buy 1 get 1 Free Sale to shore up some capital for our new artists, so they can work non stop and not on a pay when we can basis. So, we are going to extend the sale so folks who missed out can take advantage and also so we can bring you several e-comics this winter and later in the year like our much anticipated Sirens of Steele:

http://www.laughinggaszone.net/sirensofsteele.html

Feel free to buy some videos and get a deal and at the same time support what will be a great step in quality tickle e-comics. We will be posting some full color samples shortly from FTKL and Ness. We are still on track for our winter release of the first issue.
webmaster joe

http://www.laughinggaszone.net/videos.html

Hmm...Herr Colonel....Mr. Colonel? That's interesting.

Yeah, I thought of that, but it's an alternate reality where women are dominant, so the Herr in taht universe is for females. Besides, herr sound better than frau. 😉
webmaster joe

Hmm...Herr Colonel....Mr. Colonel? That's interesting.

Here is a little taste of the upcoming e-comic....

Attachments

• Sirenscover1.jpg
    Sirenscover1.jpg
    225.9 KB · Views: 267
I wanted to make a general announcement. Discussing it with FTKL, we are going to push the release date to June. Now, I know there will be much wailing and nashing of teeth, but it can't be helped. Schedules and committments being what they are, and our desire to get a quality product have basically led us to agree that this is for the best. So, please stay tuned. I still plan on releasing some sample work shortly. I just wanted to give everyone an update on the project.
webmaster joe

I voted Eva I love women who wear glasses

I voted Eva as well precisely for the same reason that chicks with glasses are hot! 😉

As for Hogan's Heroes where's the love for General Burkhalter. :laughing:

I'm sad to report that this project has been indefinately postponed. FTKL's professional life has become more and more hectic since he came aboard, and that is the reason that he can no longer commit to such a large project. As far as continuing the project without him? I'm considering it. FTKL was always my first choice, and the masterful work he produced so far demonstrated why I chose him. There are certainly other artists who might be up to the task, and I will consider them. For now, it's on the back burner. If and when the project is restarted, I will let folks know.
webmaster joe

Damm thats bad news as I was looking forward to it. Was it gonna be just like the Vellicatrices: UNLIMITED series?

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back