• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Site now 800x600 Friendly...

TickleTheater

2nd Level Orange Feather
First of all I must admit that I have forgotten what an 800x600 screen looks like, because it nearly blew my eyes away. Everything was so huge again, it was so weird I double checked to see that I didn't go 640x480 on accident.

I personally use 1280x1024 resolution, but I went to 800x600 to check to see if the site fit in that resolution. But no, it had to go and add that annoying horizontal bar across the screen. So the site has been shortened to 765 pixels wide with a 5 pixel left/right margin border. Hope you super huge screen 800x600 people like the fact the site now fits it properly... =)

Also, I was counting on hitting the 1,000,000 mark last night but the site fell short by 3,000 hits. I'm sure it will be way over that mark tonight when the stats update, I'll post something special to celebrate with you guys.

I'll answer your question here instead of just in your private message to me. Yes, the site has shattered the 1,000,000 mark since re-opening roughly two weeks ago.

We're currently supporting ~108,000 hits per day with an overall total of ~1,500,000 hits for the site thus far. I will be making a bigger update tonight, so don't worry, all of your support will be rewarded with this update.

Cheers,

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back