• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sketch Commissions OPEN

FireFoxSF

TMF Expert
My place of work has decided to go with quantity over quality and I need money for key necessities.... specifically beer, tacos and fuel.

So for the time being, i'm opening up to sketch commissions. Can't really do color right now because it'd swallow too much time. But they're legit sketches.

SO pricing is simply thus:

20$ - Cover fee for maximum of two characters.

5$ - Per additional character

2$ - Specific background

Rules are simply thus:

- NO nasty stuff. (tentacle fucking, excessive bdsm, people from detroit)

- NO controversial subject matter.

- NO ANIME unless you're okay with me giving them a Western spin

- NO minors. (In mature work) If you want me to "invent" a character who is easily over 18 bearing a remote but still familiar resemblance to a character, we can MAYBE negotiate that.

- Does NOT have to be fetish, fyi.

Most of these rules are flexible to a degree, so it can never hurt to ask.
Please allow for a potentially long wait. I am motivated but I'm spread pretty thin these days.

All requests MUST be made by PM. Thank you!

Omg, you had me rolling at the Detroit comment...cause I had JUST seen this floating around the net:

well if u change ure cars fuel to gas u only need beer and taco's

I work for Dick Jones!
He runs OCP!
OCP runs TickleTheater!
You go to Tickletheater!
Diiiick Jooooones!

This summer.
One FireFox.
One robotic cop.
One batman.
One dream.
One desire.

Theater Royal - Rated R
Children under 17 not admitted without a parent.

This summer.
One FireFox.
One robotic cop.
One batman.
One dream.
One desire.

Theater Royal - Rated R
Children under 17 not admitted without a parent.

We were so close to PG-13 until i added the scene where I wisp a feather across your soles. Thanks again for agreeing to that, btw :I

Wisping you say?
Agreeing you say?
Bumping your commissions thread you say?

Oh for God's sake XP just when I'm trying to save my money for Otakon, I see this.

I may have to take a rain check on this, I gotta figure out what exactly to ask for after my trip this upcoming weekend if I have enough spending money afterwards.

GAHHH TAKE ALL MY MONEY.
Sorry, that's how you say "I'd like a slot please good sir" in my native language. 😛

Sounds fair dude. I'd pay for it if I had the means to pay you and if you had the time. I don't know where you stand now but I'm sure you got bigger projects now. Anyways keep it up dude. And I actually like the western flair you give your anime/video game girls, its really cool and sexy.

Oh for God's sake XP just when I'm trying to save my money for Otakon, I see this.

I may have to take a rain check on this, I gotta figure out what exactly to ask for after my trip this upcoming weekend if I have enough spending money afterwards.

No worries, hombre. Voy a ser aquí

GAHHH TAKE ALL MY MONEY.
Sorry, that's how you say "I'd like a slot please good sir" in my native language. 😛

D'okay :B

steam sales have ended , meaby a lot of peeps are broke now

I will wait out the famine!

Sounds fair dude. I'd pay for it if I had the means to pay you and if you had the time. I don't know where you stand now but I'm sure you got bigger projects now. Anyways keep it up dude. And I actually like the western flair you give your anime/video game girls, its really cool and sexy.

I have the time, it turns out... >w>

... hm? Oh, no updates. Just bumping myself.

Buy art from me, world! :cool

Hmmm interesting prices. I am interested. Once I have enough money I may want to commission you FF.

I made a request, but I'm not sure it went through, my sent folder is empty. Please let me know if you did/did not get my note. 🙂

Hello world!

To all who have been curious, I'm afraid I am no longer available for commissions, trades... anything. I literally don't have enough time to draw anything without trading off my scarce and highly-cherished down time.

I don't think it'd be correct to say that I'm retired, (I've got some stuff in the tank), but I'll be frank, it will be just as long as it has been so far before you see me go on another binge. Possibly even longer.

My personal suggestion is to take whatever ideas you have and solicit the many artists who are HUGELY superior to me. I might do the same thing!

What's New

9/7/2024
Check the TMF Welcome forum for a place to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back