• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sketched anime bikini girl tickled

LonelyKimiko

3rd Level Indigo Feather
Heya guys 😀

Still learning to use my graphics tablet, but I did this pic earlier on and thought it might be worth a post 😀 . Hope you like it!

Attachments

• bluehair.JPG
    bluehair.JPG
    68.4 KB · Views: 1,361
DEF. worth a post. I had no idea you were an artist! That's awesome Kimi! 😎

When I said "I demand more", I had no clue it'd be this quick for me to see...well...more. 😛

I like it. I like it much. <3

Keep 'em coming. :super_hap

See? No more doubting your skills. You're an artist now! You gotta keep contributing.

I'm not an artist 😛 . I think as Kalamos says, i'm a drawer. This stuff I'm doing is still pretty sucky, but I'm improving 🙂 .

You can't use that fancy double talk to get outta this! *goes to fetch her "Artist" brand*

Here. Use mine. *Hands her an Artist brand*
This is really awesome! Your skills have improved much, my young apprentice😉

Hey, Kimi can draw! 😛 See, told you it wouldn't be long.

(thinks he should have known that Kimi's artwork would be as beautiful as she was herself)

lonelykimiko said:
This stuff I'm doing is still pretty sucky, but I'm improving 🙂 .
C'mon now... enough begging compliments! You're becoming a bit too accomplished for that! 😉 The bound girl, done in convincing anime style, is quite winsome! This sketchier approach (as opposed to the thick, rigid lines you had been using) really frees up your art! I like the transparent effect of the feathers, too... this change in texture adds effective depth!

Last edited:
a sketch....okay...

2.9 s'alrights out of 5.

a sketch....

No, this isn't "sucky", Kimiko, You shouldn't think so low of your own artwork. This looks great! 🙂

I too am a drawer. I slide in an out of a dresser and hold lots of clothes. 🙂

It's awesome Kimi! *hugs*

Snail Shell

Snail Shell said:
I too am a drawer. I slide in an out of a dresser and hold lots of clothes. 🙂
Snail Shell

LMAO!😀

Thanks for the kind words everyone 😀 . I don't know where this picture came from though. I was just sketching away and then it just started coming out on the screen. And this was after a good few hours of sketching and scribbling out. As Sammi says, I have a very temperamental muse.

And thanks LBH, for giving me such an in depth critique 😀 . It's really helpful to have somebody look at my work properly and state likes and dislikes. Helps me improve in the future ^_^ .

Have a positive comment from me, too. 😀 And keep drawing - those clothes won't hold themselves!

This illustration really stands out. Well done!

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

I've always been a fan of the sketchy and natural look of a drawing on pencils, and while this are not exactly pencils it gives the same effect. From all of the pictures I've seen from you so far, this is definetely my favorite.

Keep drawing, practice is surely paying off 😀

Kimiko:

I think this is an awesome pic! I love the pose and the face the most. May I be so bold as to make a suggestion.....

It sounds like everyone thinks your art is pretty darn good. Everyone but you...

The best art teacher I ever had once said "Don't try to draw, just draw. Don't think about the drawing, just draw the drawing. Don't do anything but let your mind wander and take your hand along for the ride."

Lao Tzu once said "When all is flowing - we too must flow - otherwise the flow will cease...."

In other words (cheesy suggestion here ----------->) your work is really good - and sounds like it is getting better all the time. Just have fun with it, and perhaps your muse will be a bit more willing 🙂

I hope to see lots and lots more,

B

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back