• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Slave looking for hard core master

tickleslave14411

we'll go by first name basis,
MY name is Madison and i'm very tired of my life right now and need a little secret play mate. I need more then a play mate I need a master. Our relationship will be strictly on line. I'll be your perfect slave. Im looking for a master who is extremely dominating and willing to break his slave down. I need a loving master and a master with a vivid imagination because we will be role playing. And tickling in this relationship is a must! I am willing to tickle as well as be tickled. I love tickling I LOVE to be tickled. I worship feet and love my feet to be worshiped. I have pictures and a yahoo messenger. [email protected]

Master must be:
-Dominating and not afraid to roleplay tickle
-Love feet or tickling or both.
-Be willing to keep the relationship secret and on line.
-Be willing to deal with a slave hard to tame who loves to fight back just for the sake of the punishments. I love them.
-Be imaginitive and descriptive!
-Be creative.
-Be a master!

make me call you master make me laugh try to tame me break me down.

also little side note female masters also is good. looking for female or male masters who will make me worship them! or else.

I'll be your online master. and i will keep it secret. pm me

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back