• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Slayers, Lina Inverse */F

cosqui1

TMF Regular
There should be more slayers stuff around... well, here's my 2 cents. I hope you like it 😉

Attachments

• lina inverse.jpg
    lina inverse.jpg
    420.4 KB · Views: 1,302
Why yes! Yes there should be more. This one looks great, dude. Most ornate bra ever...

Good pic there Cosqui. Pose is good and the background's well done. And of course, the tickling is as great as ever.

I must say, everytime I think your art has reached its peak, you draw something new and outstrip yourself! This image is utterly fantastic! I am stunned by how adorable her face is! Faces have always been your strong suit, and this is no different! The shine on the tentacles, the malicious laughing faces, the tiny hint of white and pink panties, there is so much in this picture to adore. Well done!

And I utterly agree, there is not enough Slayers artwork! With so many cute fantasy girls, you think awesome artwork would be coming out of the walls. I salute your valiant effort to respark interest!

I always loved Ms. Inverse (though I had until now pronounced it Imburst). She's so small and tickleable. X3
Everyone's always chasing Naga...! XD

Irony abounds, I've seen the first couple of eps of the newest Slayers series recently and agree wholeheartedly that not only does Lina deserve more, so does Amelia.

A very cute and sexy pic Cosqui.

Ahh, so nice to see you in action again, it's been a while since you last posted something new, it's nice to see you haven't just disappeared from the scene altogther 😀

no what there should be more of? Cos's awsome artwork. and slayers, but cos in general

Great pic!! Lina truly deserves a good tickle. She is a cutey! I always preferred her over Naga.

Thanks everyone, i'm glad you all liked it :happy:

Well with breasts like hers, can you really blame them?

lol, huge breasts are overrated IMO. And, on the other hand, she's really annoying

Although I don't watch Slayers I always thought that this main girl from the series would be a perfect 'lee. And although I'm a foot guy, I got to congratulate you for this pic, cosqui! Well done!

Another tragically under-drawn character - thanks so much!

For your services to the underdogs of anime and specifically tickling art, I hereby award you a great, big, purple

w00t!!1

Another tragically under-drawn character - thanks so much!

For your services to the underdogs of anime and specifically tickling art, I hereby award you a great, big, purple

w00t!!1

*blushes* thank u very much, i feel honored :super_hap

Awesome work cosqui. Lina seems to be terribly unpopular when it comes to anime tickling material, which is a shame.

si tienen link de mas imagenes de lina inverse o ameria, naga o las otras pongalos

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back