• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

SleazeBag Photographer is Bashed by Models for his Recuitment Ad

tyler_d1

TMF Expert
There's an entire thread where a modeling community rips apart a fetish producer for trying to hire models for various tickling, foot fetish, and other stuff for his kinky perversions. Many of the models' disgust can be read about in the thread.

They constantly refer to him as things like perv and even refer to one of his seemingly kind compliments to reinforce the "FREAK" notion:
The Accused SleazeBag said:
"I am impassioned by this pose with your appealing face and your very nice bare feet in the same image; scintillating. You are quite photogenic and convey outstanding striking energy into the lens. I think you have exceptionally sexy bare feet as well by the way. Very sensual shot indeed with your bare feet in it - (Bare feet being a much unsung erotic and beautiful part of the female anatomy in my modest opinion; Kudos for having the gumption to show your bare feet as many models seem to hide theirs usually, unfortunately). Feel free to notify me if you wish to work together; it would be my pleasure and honor."
Does he really deserve that kind of "FREAK" accusation for that kind of compliment?

Pervo SleazeBags beware! ...Especially if your fetish recruitment ads might sound deceiptful to normal women. I'm curious as to tickle fetishists thoughts if maybe the normal people are going off too much on this guy for having a fetish. Either way, beware and seek safety in the dark corners if things get bad in your local areas!!! 😉

Judging from what the majority say he has done, I can say that they are right to paint him as the antagonistic villain that he appears to be.

In the post you linked, the photographer's e-mail did sound sleazy and suspicious to me. He wanted models to send him a lot of revealing photos and to do an unpaid "audition" with him. It sounds like a scam to get free foot pics and maybe some free gropes as well :sigh:

If all those posts (done by those members) are true, then this guy seems another obsessive person. Maybe he's trying to get free feet pix and tickling sessions as Val said. If he really has a video company, then why he doesn't try to hire models on his website ?. Is a bit suspicious.

じやあ, あなたたちがお母さんのmagikarpを...!

Attachments

• 1163588347864.jpg
    1163588347864.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 10
What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back