• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sleeping babysitter soles tickled m/f

austinkane6690

Hi everyone. I'm not necessarily new to the forums, but I've been a lurker until recently. This is officially my first story post, so be gentle lol xD

When I was in middle school, I was often around babysitters cuz mom had a night shift job, and needed someone to watch me and my sister while she slept, and while she was at work overnight. This one babysitter in particular has had my interest for a very long time, and still does to this day. Her name is Stephanie. She is blonde-haired, blue-eyed, slim and athletic, I want to say her shoe size was about a 9 or 9-1/2 at least...she had pretty big feet, but they were so slender and her toes were perfect...I usually go for small feet, but since they were so slender they were, and still are, extremely sexi...

So anyway...I was over at my mom's friend's house, her name is Melody. She will not be a part of any stories other than the setting.

It was a summer night in Georgia. Not rainy, just a nice humid day back home. Stephanie was watching me and my sister at Melody's house while mom worked into the long hours of the night...we *my sister and I* watched movies, played games...usual sis and bro stuff. Around 9, we started gettin sleepy and I migrated to the couch *one of those long L-shaped couches* while my sister took the guest bed.

I was sleeping for a good 3 hours before I woke up having to use the restroom. When I came back, I almost had a heart attack...not even 16 inches from my pillow were Stephanie's feet, still in tennis shoes and socks. She was laying on her right side, facing the center of the room. I didn't get to do anything with my fetishes very often, so seeing her shoes on only made me pause for a few seconds...I laid back down on the couch, tryin not to disturb her. When I took everything in, I realized she was definitely out.

I slowly inched my hand toward her shoes, and began to undo her laces. When her laces were undone, I slowly pulled her left shoe off of her warm foot. I'm not gonna lie...when I got it all the way off, I sniffed it for a second. No real smell, just warmth. I set her shoe on the floor, and proceeded to do the same with her right shoe. Got it off, set it down...now I had a beautiful pair of socked soles staring at me. Those socks had to go...

I peeled her socks off slowly, admiring the creamy white soles as they slowly appeared heels first, then soft sexi arches, amazing balls, and then finally, ten deliciously soft toes...I had to take a minute to savor those perfect soles...that didn't take too much time tho...I slowly and cautiously placed my index finger tip at the very center of her left foot. No reaction. I slowly dragged it down from her arch to her heel. The only reaction i got from her was a deep breath and a toe spreading. As soon as she moved those toes, I was like lightning...back to my pillow, heart pounding...waiting with bated breath, hoping she wasn't mad...I slowly looked up, and she was still in the same spot, sleeping peacefully...I became bolder, moving my pillow closer to where I was only 3 inches from her soles...I then used the tips of all 4 fingers on my right hand and drew them from her right heel up toward her toes. When I made it to the arch, her foot flinched a little, but I kept going to her toe pads...she flexed that sexi foot and scratched her sole with the other foot. I didn't retreat as fast as last time, I just waited and observed. She put her feet back together and I went in again. This time, I placed both index fingers under her toes and slowly went from her big toes to her pinky toes and then back again. I did this pass a few times, and she slowly flexed her toes and stretched her legs out. I decided I didn't wanna push it and chance her wakin up...I rolled over and went back to sleep...

When I woke up later, it was still dark outside. She was on her left side this time, facing toward the couch and had a blanket on her this time, probably cuz of Melody. I stood up and looked over at her face to make sure she was sleeping, which she was. I pulled the blanket up over her feet slowly, being careful not to wake her. Her soft soles were once again visible, and I didn't really feel like being cautious anymore.

I took my index fingers and placed one on each heel. I dragged them up slowly toward her toe pads again. Her feet and toes flinched as I made it past her arch and she took a sharp intake of breath. I stopped, fearing she was awake again. She took a deep breath and rolled onto her back, and her eyes were half open. I decided that the fun was over for the night.

Hope you all enjoyed it, don't worry about hurting my feelings. I want as much feedback as I can get. I'm usually good at storytelling, but I've never told any tickling stories...so it's a big move lol

sounds like a fun night ^-^ lucky you hehe

It was thrilling...my heart was pounding the entire time...I hate getting caught cuz it's so uncomfortable lol

I love sneaky tickles like this. Pushing it as far as the situation will allow you. Its a nice memory for you to have. How old were you when this took place, just out of interest? 🙂

Man that was a great memory! Takes guts to take off her shoes and socks. She never asked how she woke up barefoot?

Did she wonder why her shoes were off? I also tickled my sleeping babysitter but she had removed her sneakers and I didn't remove her socks... but I also jumped a mile after that first touch of her soles, hiding behind the couch! Good times, I forgot about that memory!

I wasn't quite that brave to suck on her toes...they were heavenly though...most perfect feet I've ever had my hands on, so far. I haven't looked her up, and she will remember me as the weirdo who played with her feet while she slept lol...

Nice story. I think we've all been there at some point in our, and I do mean OUR, lives. Anybody with a foot fetish whose never played with a sleeping girls feet is a liar.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back