• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sleepover

Senshi1

Staff
Good morning, campers! Today's picture is a cable TV special, dealing with the much-loved theme of girly sleepovers! Featuring my own lovely wife TKLVR18 as the squirming, suspended spectacle of the sleepover, and TickleTheater's very own resident feather-ruffler Rox_My_Sox as her devilish tormentor!

With these two spending an entire sleepover together, you knew wonderful things would happen. But when the adorably gullible Karen finds herself at the mercy of RMS's kinky collection of everything fluffy and feathery, you've got a night to remember. Will the red-headed imp manage to negotiate her freedom, or will the boa-loving brunettekeep her hanging 'til daybreak? Somehow I doubt her terms of release will be any less invasive than her methods of persuasion!

Hope this pleases everyone out there, as well as the two lovely ladies themselves! If you're curious, come and see me at http://wife-napper.deviantart.com/

Until next time, take care of yourselves, and each other!

Last edited:
...EEYUP. Tis a keeper.

Bahahahaha, Karen the Imp. That had me laughing.

Dude, cool dialogue, cool art. Call it a hunch, but I think you're gradually getting somewhere with the way you do it, I love to see more 😀

Of course it had you laughing :| :lol Well, I AM the menthol imp-mah Senshi name-so I might as well be proud of it 😀

I love this pic, of course!!! Your art keeps getting better 😀 The concept is just downright fun-the whole friendly nyah-nyah of a sleepover gone horribly, horribly wrong :lol I love the positioning, and you conveyed it well. The dialogue, of course, is awesome sauce as always--sounds just like me, but who's really surprised there XD I think you got Rox really well too--excellent job!

~K

*flings a pillow at the Senshi* Guh, you did it again! Another pervy peek-around-the-corner fantasy of mine! Ticklish fun at a sleepover party, socks included. xD Not only that, but green and purple together? Jenna would POUNCE Karen just for the outfit alone! 😛

That's a really cool position you've done, that we'd more usually see in a tickle/bondage production clip or something, what with the spreader bars and suspension. That it's now in artwork is a cool element, and definitely suitable for the moment as her legs are nice and wide for...err, deeper exploration. x3 And if that's what Karen really wears at sleepovers or to bed? Her tummy is just ASKING for a good punishing!

I also like how you've paid homage to Rox' trademark word-capitalization. Clever touch. *snickers*

As for things I've noticed, it may be the MacGuyver limitation again, but that featherduster looks a bit flat, especially when contrasted with the lovely detail you've put into the wrinkles in Karen's and Rox' pants. Maybe a pattern of some sort of sharpish pointy thingies, which are thinner along the edges and thicker in the middle, could've given it some dimension? Another thing that I've noticed is that I'm not there to partake in the fun. I need to be there to tickle her, too. ='( Shame on you, not inviting me to this sleepover!

I'll steal Karen's socks as punishment. >.>

Thank you Senshi. It's awesome. Sauceome even. ^_^

You actually got my appearance nearly 100% correct too.

Thank you for the hard work and please thank Karen for being such a snugly good sport. ^_~

I also like how you've paid homage to Rox' trademark word-capitalization. Clever touch. *snickers*

I have no idea what your talking about. (walks away whistling innocently) 😉 :lol

Last edited:
Thanks for all the comments, everyone. 😛 I'd reply to each individually but in writing this on a phone and it doesn't alway cooperate. But I am extremely grateful, and thrilled you all like it. Glad you two starlets approve, as well! ^_^

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back