• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sleepy Hooker's Feet

tyler_d1

TMF Expert
Different girl here than the one some people have asked me about lately, but the moral theme is similar in concept (ie. helping a person in need, or helping two people if you look at it that way).

Anway, met this older lady on the streets of Los Angeles at 4am one morning about 6-8 weeks ago. She is originally from Belize and her feet smelled amazingly good, especially for a woman who walks the streets!! Oh, forgot to mention she was really tired too and crashed at my place. One of my roommates was pissed when he found out the following morning, LOL

Didn't feel like spending my dough at a foot party, so I instead donated it to this friend who I met on the streets and got to spend more personal time with her feet 😀

Here's a 13MB Clip of the above (w/consent attached).

And here's some previews from other stuff of her's 😀

Oh, and if you ever do anything with a sleepy companion's feet, always get her consent before and after (on camera preferably).

Attachments

• hooker-feet-belizian-lady.jpg
    hooker-feet-belizian-lady.jpg
    235.2 KB · Views: 388
  • sniffing.jpg
    sniffing.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 192
  • licking.jpg
    licking.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 299
  • licking2.jpg
    licking2.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 246
  • sole-rubbing.jpg
    sole-rubbing.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 214
Last edited:
I always thought I was a very cool person.
However Tyler, I've no choice but to admit that....you are the coolest person on the face of this planet. Too bleepin cool!!! 😉

Hmm...Interesting. How exactly did you meet this lady of the twilight roads?

thx guys, it can be dangerous stuff at times looking for friends where and at the times I look for some companionship 😉

Hmm...Interesting. How exactly did you meet this lady of the twilight roads?
well i just got done dropping off a different taller friend who I had just filmed and in fact cummed on that girl's toes, but figured ah what the heck, why don't i just make one more round to see if i might meet another friend.

well close to the end of my track, i saw this potential friend who came out of the bus stop shadows as I was passing by and I thought to myself, wow, so I busted around and pulled into a big hotel parking lot where she came around with a big smile to meet me.

i got out of my car to check out her feet in the parking lot and she said she was cold and just wanted to get anyplace warmer so she just jumped in my car where we talked briefly before agreeing to go back and hang out at my place for what we thought would be an hour and a half. we both miscalculated 😉

Wish the preview clip had shown as much as the pictures!! Nice feet-hunting, Mr. D 😉

Yegh! Those big pictures make her look like a forty year old man! I had to look at the small pictures to see the beauty...she is pretty torn down man....whew..yeghers....

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back